1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. Primarily Nonbinary
PLOT:

The year is 2XXX, and the zombie apocalypse has laid waste to the world. There is no more civilization--only loners, groups, and colonies that have managed to rise up throughout the death and fear of infection. Muse A is a young man who lives within a colony--a large group of people who have managed to thrive and adapt to the current situation. The colony has running water, food, armed forces, and jobs that work to keep everyone productive and busy. Muse A is the doctor's apprentice, and he has been trying to find a cure alongside his mentor. Muse B is Muse A's boyfriend, but he has been missing for a month now. He was apart of the armed forces but did not come back from a raid. Turns out, he was bitten and turned into what the colonies referred to as 'The Diseased'. The Diseased look normal, but they are no longer alive. They crave flesh and blood and will do everything they can to get it. Muse A has created what he believes to be a cure, and he goes out into the barren, broken down cities to try it on a Diseased to see if it works. Well, he finds Muse B and his priorities shift. He injects it into Muse B (after some struggling because well, his boyfriend just tried to eat him), and Muse B goes limp. While it did not cure him completely, it did stabilize his desire for flesh and gave him some humanity back. Sneaking the unconscious body of Muse B back into the Colony and into his small home, Muse A is shocked to see his boyfriend is able to make some words and has some memories. Now, this begs the question--is Muse B curable? What is the cure? What would happen if anyone found out?

RULES:

1. I will be playing Muse A, leaving Muse B to you!

2.Please try to write at least one solid paragraph; eight sentences or more. I will do my best to match your length!

3. NO text talk! That means no shortening words or numbers- just please type them out.

4. While spelling errors hardly bother me, I will ask you to revise if I cannot understand it.

5. Have a basic knowledge of sentence structure! no run-on sentences, odd phrasing, or strange clauses. I understand if you are not of English-speaking origin, but do your best!

6. Do not kiss and diss; let me know if you wish to discontinue this roleplay.

7. Have fun! if you have any plot ideas, please feel free to let me know! I promise i don't bite!

Side Note: This roleplay will kick off AFTER Muse A has brought Muse B back to their (once) shared home, meaning it is after the injection. Muse B will be able to understand speech, make a few sentences (Slow speech--think Warm Bodies when R was learning how to speak), and will be able to control his hunger and appetite. While he may not fully know who Muse A is, I will leave it to you to allow what Muse B remembers and does not!

Muse A:
GENERAL.

fe9c48523ca1c14928fdfe6f601cd415.jpg

dfbd035a37e9a50e2dc4b60b0b3e56e7.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f37793730344631416b56656e4e773d3d2d3133362e313565646664393436313361613337303239313335353139333833382e6a7067
Full name

Jackson Alexander Smith

name origin and meaning
Jackson: Son of Jack (Scottish)
Alexander: "Defending men" (Greek)
Smith: To smite or strike (Anglo-Saxon)

nicknames and aliases
Jack and Jackie are the biggest ones, but whatever other cute pet names you can think of! (Sweetheart, Love, and Babydoll are his favorites though)

birth date
July 3

zodiac
Cancer

gender identity
Masculine

pronouns
He/Him/his

PHYSICAL

height
5'6.6, but he says 5'7

weight
145 lb

body modifications
None

clothing style
Jack is always seen in a dirty military-style jacket (Stolen from his bf and it is big on him), a button-up shirt, slacks, work boots, and a backpack. He also has wire-framed glasses.

physical disabilities
None, but his eyesight is terrible

distinguishing marks
He is covered in freckles and beauty marks

physical description
Jackson is thin and rather muscular, to put it simply. He has a thin frame, making his body petite. He is lightly tanned and can tan rather easily. His body is covered in freckles, and even more so when he is out in the sun. His eyes are a soft cornflower blue, hiding behind his thin-rimmed glasses. While he is lithe, that does not mean he is not strong. He holds some muscle to his body- mostly in his arms and core. He not is used to lifting heavy things and manual labor, so his muscles could use some work. His lips are always drawn into a smile, his cheeks rosy from exposure to the sun. His hair is chocolate brown, kept cut short as to not get in his way when working. Jack is an attractive male, that is for sure.

face claim
Fionn Creber

MENTAL.

• His job
  • Gardening
  • Reading
  • Collecting flowers
  • Baking
  • Snow
  • Sleeping
  • Dogs
  • Being around others

dislikes
  • Overly hot weather
  • Blood
  • Dark alleys
  • The forest
  • Weapons in general
  • Cats
  • Spicy food
  • Cold drinks
  • Being noticed when he doesn't want to be
  • The Diseased

habits
  • Bites nails
  • Bounces leg
  • Picking at the skin on his fingers

goals
  • To find love
  • To cure The Diseased and save his boyfriend

hobbies
  • Fishing
  • Gardening
  • Reading
  • Drawing
  • Riding horses

mental disorders
  • GAD (General Anxiety Disorder)
  • Dysthymic Disorder (Long-lasting depression)

Fears
  • Being Forgotten
  • Not curing his boyfriend
  • Spiders
  • Being alone
  • Water

PERSONALITY

positive traits
  • Adaptable
  • Caring
  • Compassionate
  • Earnest
  • Faithful
  • Forgiving
  • Kind
  • Loyal
  • Peaceful
  • Trustworthy

negative traits
  • Apathetic
  • Asocial
  • Gloomy
  • Miserable
  • Unstable
  • Worry-wart
  • Overly protective
  • Meek
  • Soft-spoken
  • Hopeless romantic

MBTI chart
INFJ- The Advocate

moral alignment
Lawful neutral

temperament
Melancholic

BLOODLINE

maternal figure
Jessica Smith -- 45 -- Deceased

Fraternal figure
Barnaby Smith -- 51 -- Deceased

Siblings
  • Patricia "Patty" Smith -- 22 -- Alive
  • Matthew "Matt" Smith -- 18 -- Deceased

pet(s)
Two dogs; A Pitbull names Bunny and a Great Dane named Phillip

other notable kin
None

backstory
There is not much to Jack's history. He was born to two loving parents, but his mother died giving birth to his youngest sibling when he was five. His father loved him and raised him to be as kind and compassionate as his mother, but he too soon died of a sickness. Jack was raised by his aunt and uncle after that, and his depression and anxiety showed themselves at around age 12. He was 14 when the apocalypse happened, and he watched his Aunt and Uncle get turned right in front of him. Being the oldest, he protected his younger siblings as best as he could, quickly discovered by a group of people who took them in and brought them to the colony. It was there he began working under the doctor, learning everything he could about The Diseased and how their bodies worked. His youngest brother was turned when he was 23, and it wrecked him. It was right after that he became acquainted with Muse B and fell in love with the other quite rapidly. Everything in his life was going wonderful until his boyfriend disappeared, leaving him broken and desperate.

species
Human

HEARTSTRINGS.

sexual orientation
Homosexual

romantic orientation
Homoromantic

relationship status
Taken by Muse B

romantic interests
Muse B

past partners