evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Hello,

I was wondering if there was still a way to ignore threads? I'm on mobile usually and looked for the ignore button on threads but can't find it. Visual would be helpful. Thank you.

Huh, interesting question. As far as I’m aware ignoring a thread isn’t possible. At least, I don’t see a setting or option for that. (I’m on the phone as well)

You can ignore members, but that might go too far if it really is one specific thread you want to ignore.

I wasn’t even aware that ignoring threads was possible. Lol

EDIT: you can ignore prefixes, however. If you mark a prefix as ‘ignored’ the thread won’t pop up, but so will all the other threads with the same prefix. If that is a solution you can go to your ‘Account Details’ > ‘Preferences’ and scroll all the way down.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I don't know of any way to ignore a particular thread, no. What Nemo mentioned is the only thing that really seems like a possible idea. If you had it watched or something before, you can unwatch it but I don't believe there's a way to actively ignore.

Yeah, the ignoring thread feature was a thing back on the old software. I did it all the time to the political threads and random crazy s*** threads lol. Sad it's gone now. Thank you for the suggestions guys!