Ignition: The Hero Academy [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the headmaster made the announcement, Toraa smiled at her. "Well, I better be off. Do you mind me using a portal?" He asked, but before she could answer he waved his hand at her office door. A card then flew from his deck box and speed in mid air in front of the door. Once it stopped it produced the same runic circle that he stepped from in front of the school. He turned and began walking towards it. He waved and yelled towards the headmaster still facing the circle, "Ok, lo....." He stopped speaking remembering what he was told about in school interaction then quickly began speaking again. "See you later."

Toraa walked through the portal. Once he had emerged from the other side it vanished. Not noticing anything about the room he then reached at his deck box pulling out the cards he threw them on the bed he was claiming. The cards then produced three small purple runic circles of a different design than the one he walks through. With the cards in the middle of the runic circles they began to raise themselves from the bed, producing the bags of different sizes. The first was a large purple bag that was the size of a mini refrigerator. The second was a smaller bag about 3/4s the size of the first bag. The last bag was a purple laptop bag size satchel. Toraa began to quickly unpack still not noticing the rest of the room.

-Kioshi-

The sudden announcement cut off Kioshi's interaction with the demon girl, it also caused him to jump slightly, a droplet of sweat flew off his forehead and onto the floor, as it hit the ground it turned to a dark and shadowy vapor. Kioshi wiped some sweat off his head and looked at it, stepping back from the girl now. He examined the black smoke emanating off of his hand.

"I-I'm in room 142...12th floor. Come talk to me some time." He didn't know why he wanted to talk to her, it was probably because he felt a darkness similar to his own; her demon side. He quickly made his way back to his dorm.

Once there, he flung the door open and closed it behind him. He ran passed Damien ( @Azumari ) and threw his things on his bed and ran into the bathroom. He immediately doused himself with water to wash off the darkness. He threw up slightly in the shower and began to clean himself up. He then curled up against the bathroom wall.

"Damnit..." He mumbled to himself.

Last edited:
Raelyn moved from her bed to the window sill. Moonlight passed over her features, eyes flashing yellow with her night vision. She looked down at the ground below her, eyes trailing the security guards. It made her a little skeptical that they were even patrolling the grounds. A magic barrier strong enough to be seen should be able to keep out anything and everything.

She froze in her musings when a hiss began to fill the air. It was as if air was being blown continuously in her ears and a growl began building in her throat.

Eyes trained on the barrier, she watched as something hit the wall with a slight pop. A burst of light eminated from the spot, and the shadow figure was illuminated for a brief second.

Raelyn took a step back from the window before closing it. Without hesitation she cast her own barrier around the window as well as the door. The magic seeped into any available crevice of the room and flashed a bright purple before fading. Sighing, the girl changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Falling asleep wasn't all that easy, but once she was buried up to her neck in pillows and blankets it wasn't to difficult.

Toraa halted his unpacking process when he heard the commotion from next door. I wonder what is going on. Is it Kioshi? ( @thesparkerproject ) Is everything okay? He thought to himself. He quickly walked closer to the wall in-between the rooms and placed his ear against it just in time to hear Kioshi say, 'Damnit!' Toraa stepped back from the wall and then whispered to himself, "I hope this works." He then began to concentrate. The irises of his eyes began to glow a bright amethyst. Since the wall was covered in shadows from the light coming through the window this allowed to peer through the wall. He saw a boy with navy hair ( @Azumari ) in the room and then scanned even more. Toraa's eyes finally made it to the bathroom but he couldn't look through the wall due to the lights in the room being on.

The irises of his eyes dimmed down to their normal purple color. "Well that was for nothing." He stated to himself. Toraa then looked around his room and say that there wasn't anyone in the room with him. "Awww, this is sad I have no one in the room with me this year. However, that mean I can decorate it however I like." He began to giggle during the last statement. "I wonder if anyone is in fact on their way to the room. I mean it has only been a few minutes since the announcement was made." He then continued speaking to himself. "Well back to unpacking." He stated as he walked back over to the bags. Once he finished with the first two bags he looked over to the satchel. "Theres my baby." He smiled slightly and sat on his bed next to his and carefully placed it on his lap. He unlatched the buckle on the flap and swung it open. Toraa reached inside and grabbed the hilt of the blade. Pulling it out slowly he began to look as though he was in a trance staring at the item.

Once it was totally out of the bag he flung the bag on the bed and stood. Once he was fully erect he unsheathed the blade holding the sheath in his left hand. Toraa then swung the blade above his head releasing it from its slumber allowing it to whip around his body in its whip-like form. He then slashed the hilt down to his right and pointed it towards the floor. This allowed him to slither the whip back into its slumbering blade form. "I love you so much Isis." He exclaimed as he raised the blade to his lips and softly kissed the blade. A shimmer of purple light shot across the blade. Toraa sheathed the blade and placed it back into the satchel. He set the satchel on the nightstand to the right of the bed.

He then grabbed a few clothes, pajamas to be exact, and walked into the bathroom. He decided to take a shower, brush his teeth, tie up his hair, and wash his face. Once all of this was done he decided to lie on the bed until he fell asleep. "First night back home." He whispered in relief. Then he began stare at the door wondering if anyone was going to enter the dorm or if he would fall asleep. Whichever one, it really didn't matter to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
As all the students went to there rooms tlitla is ready for his night shift witch means patrolling outside the school on grounds behind the magic barrier

Athena looked up at the girl and blushed only for her reply to be cut off but the announcement. Gasping she quickly rushed out of the room and down the hallway double checking her map she let her wings extend and took off flapping quickly towards her dorm. Smiling she made it there without any problems and walked into her room. "Well i guess nows as good a time as any to unpack." she smiled and unsummoned her armor and started going through all her boxes pulling out her clothes and other items and putting them away were she felt they should go. After a bit she smiled and sat down on her bed satisfied with where everything was being careful not to squish her wings she lay back on her bed wondering what the school year would be like.

Athena looked up at the girl and blushed only for her reply to be cut off but the announcement. Gasping she quickly rushed out of the room and down the hallway double checking her map she let her wings extend and took off flapping quickly towards her dorm. Smiling she made it there without any problems and walked into her room. "Well i guess nows as good a time as any to unpack." she smiled and unsummoned her armor and started going through all her boxes pulling out her clothes and other items and putting them away were she felt they should go. After a bit she smiled and sat down on her bed satisfied with where everything was being careful not to squish her wings she lay back on her bed wondering what the school year would be like.
hauled ass to her room dam

Kioshi crawled his way to his bed and lifted himself on top. He laid down, looking up at the ceiling, he felt drained and he didn't know why. Thoughts of how his sister was doing popped into his head.

'Ill see her at lunch tomorrow' he smiled at the thought and rolled over to look out the window.

The room was so quiet, it made him scared. He started tapping on his leg, a usually soundless action seemed to fill the room in it's deathly science. Kioshi didn't know if Damien was back in the room or asleep or where... He just know that he wasn't making noise.

Eventually, Kioshi wound up falling asleep after an hour or two of painstaking silence and shivering. He hoped that tomorrow would be a better day.

Damien was quiet in the room reading his schedule for tomorrow. He made a small cloud of shadow magic in his hand sighing softly making it disappear before leaning back on the pillow. He stays up for the whole night then in the early morning he walks over to the bathroom to take a quick shower before going to breakfast. He walks out of the steamy bathroom with a towel around his waist going over to the dresser grabbing his clothes.

1. Ignition history
2. Magic
3. Teamwork
4. Lunch
5. Competitive team building
6. AP Defense against the Sillys

-Headmaster White-

Meex was up all night, filing paperwork and taking time to herself to practice her own magic while the students slept. She had just finished in the training room and was making her way back to up her office. She made it, undisturbed. The school secretly creaped her out, but it was all she had left along with her husband whom she haddn't heard from in several months. She pressed the intercom button on her desk and hesitated. She knew this year was going to be different, she could feel it.

She cleared her throat. "Good Morning students, just a reminder that the bell for first period will ring at 8:00 sharp, you have 5 minutes, Have a great first day." She ended the interuption and went to her own bed to catch up on some much-needed sleep and also to prepare for today's...events.

-Kioshi-

Kioshi had been up since 5, tossing and turning didn't seem to help his immortal insomnia. Cup of coffee in hand, and his swords on his back, Kioshi sat on the rooftop having traveled up there using a dark magic transportation spell. He watched the sunrise, it was probably his favorite time of day. He could hear the announcement loud and clear as it echoed from the courtyard.

With his last sip of coffee, he transported back to his room just as Damien ( @Azumari )was finishing getting dressed.

"Oh, hey." Kioshi said cracking his knuckles. "Sorry about last night...if I was too noisy or anything..." He gave a shrug and a sympathetic smile to his new roomate.

"Good Morning you were not noisy at all.... just a bit restless that's all" Damien looked over at his roommate Kioshi then walks over to his desk putting his schedule in his pocket then put his dark magic infused back on his back. He walked over to the fridge grabbing an energy drink out of it drinking it down quickly. He walked out of the door slowly going to his first class which was ignition history. He walks into the classroom sitting in the back of the class near the window.

Last edited:
Haru groggily sat up in his bed. He scratched his head, ears drooping and touching the bed. Headmaster White's announcement had successfully woke him up. Smacking his lips, the realization that he only had five minutes hit him like a ton of bricks. "Shit!" He shouted, jumping out of bed. He pulled out some clothes from his drawer, switching out of his pajamas quickly. Going into the bathroom, he brushed his teeth and washed his face, running a brush through his unkempt hair. It didn't do much, but he could care less. Making sure he had everything, he exited his dorm and bolted towards his first period, which happened to be Magic.

Toraa was starring out his window sipping his last few sips of tea when the familiar voice came across the intercom. He was already dressed in a pink polo style shirt and a pair of right denim jeans. The where white wash meaning they looked slightly faded around the knee caps where a few fashionably placed slits appeared. He also wore a pair of calf length boots with a small heel and rhinestones along the back and sides of them. Toraa smile slightly when the announcement ended. He did and threw the strap of his satchel across his shoulder. "Well let's start the day." He then walked out of the door closing and locking it behind him.

Kioshi washed his hands and started for Ignition History, possibly the most boring class he'd ever have to take. He grew up in Ignition, what else is there that a teacher could tell him?

Kioshi made his way to class and sat down in the seat closest to the door, putting his head down and trying to fall back to sleep, even though he wasn't tired. Damien was already in the class, along with a few other students, he paid them no mind. Kioshi examined the teacher, Elliot was his first name, he only knew that because he remebered the Headmaster talking about him. Elliot seemed to control electricity, and evil grin appeared on Kioshi's face as he flicked the lights off and snickered. He didn't know why this was funny, but it was to him. He waited for Elliot's reaction while also placing his swords on the ground next to his seat.

Almost in the same instance, there was a smaller, bunny-looking kid running down the hallway. "Hmm... Hope he finds where he's going." Kioshi muttered to himself.

Elliot looking to what he thought was teacher formal. filed out of his room and after a few turns hits his classroom and sits down at the front desk and opens his lesson booklet excited to teach

Raelyn pulled her door shut, backpack in hand. Her schedule was clutched slightly in her fingers and she wished she had spent a little more time making friends with that older student she had run into

Double-checking that her sword was secured to her hip, she set out down the hall. Other students were milling around, some laughing, some rushing to class, some even flying. Taking a glance at her schedule to make herself seem productive, she located her 1st class. Ignition history. In small print it read,

"Senior class admission."

Raelyn sighed heavily. Waving a hand in front of herself, she summoned a traveling portal. Stepping through it took a bit of energy, but it was better than walking.

She stepped into the room nervously. Around her were a handful of students, all of which were 4th years. Her suspicions regarding Kioshi were confirmed, and realizing he was the only person she had talked to, she sat down in te desk beside him.

Toraa noticed the girl sitting down next to Kioshi. He was sitting in the seat behind the 4th year student. He then leans forward and reached out his hand in a hand shake manner whispering to her, "Hey, my name is Toraa nice to meet you. I'm a second year." He was also hoping to catch Kioshi's attention as well. Toraa remembered that ever since he joined the school the headmaster placrd him close to Kioshi in hopes they would become friends. He glanced over to the young man and back at the girl still awaiting for her to accept his introduction.

Raelyn reached out a hand curiously. She noticed Toraa's gaze flicking between her and Kioshi.

"Raelyn. Nice to meet you."

She wasn't all too pleased to be speaking to the boy, but he seemed nice enough, if not a littlw suspicious.

After the bunny boy ran by the classroom in slight amusment, the girl Kioshi had met earlier stepped into the class, took a quick look around, and sat down next to him. He gave her smile and was about to ask for her name when Toraa, a student from last year, beat him to it. He didn't mind.

After their introduction, Kioshi turned around, his look swapping from Realyn to Toraa as he spoke.

"This is this teacher's first year, this should be funny." He snickered and turned to Realyn again. "Good to see you again." He said with a slight smile. Kioshi saw her sword and couldn't stop looking at it, he loved other weapons. "You a swordsman too, uh?" He gave Kiss and Razor a nudge with his foot smiling.

"Can I see it?" He asked her meaning her sword.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.