Ignition: The Hero Academy [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've been put into an AP Magic course...I did not sign up for that over the summer. Plus, it said in the letter I recieved that only 4th year members can take it." She scratched her head in confusion and tilted her head to the side.

The bunny clearly new more about the school than she did, but her nerves were getting the best of her. Standing from the bed, she stretched her arms above her and yawned.

"On top of that I'm taking nonhuman studies?" Her arms were folded across her chest in a slightly closed off way, unsure whether the boy could be trusted or not. It wasn't an intentional judgement. Her brother had taught her to be extremely cautious.

After a bit and studying the map for a while Athena finally figured where the training room was. Standing up she started headed that way and after a while she found her way there walking in she noticed all the people. Gasping she immediately summoned her armor around her so she would feel more comfortable. Sighing she walked to a practice dummy and summoned her sword and began to practice her moves as she sliced and fought against it.

Haru noticed the way that Raelyn crossed her arms. He could also sense the nervousness rolling off her in waves. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable! Honestly, it's not like he would try to attack her in her sleep or something. He was too kind to randomly attack people without any sole purpose or motivation. Pursing his lips and tapping them with his index finger in thought, he made a 'hmmmm' noise, staring off into space. Snapping back and clapping his hands together softly, he began to say, "I think the counseling center did it on purpose! Obviously, they see a lot of potential in you and the AP Magic class is the only class that they think will help you become stronger!" The bunny finished with a smile. "Don't worry, it's a good thing!"

Despite her initial discomfort, Raeyln was finding it difficult to stay at a distance from the bunny. His overall mood was rather infectious.

She couldn't help smiling back at him, her posture shifting to a little more open. Everything about her had a slight edge to it, but it was softened for a moment. Like she thought previously, the guy would know more than her if he had been there longer.

"I guess you're right." She didn't turn her back on people she had just met very often, but her fingers were itching to write in her journal.

Pulling it out of her bag, she cast a simple unlock spell. The enchanted rope binding the leatherbound book untied itself, allowing the pages to fall open. Grabbing a pen from her desk she approached Haru.

"Um...would you mind explaining Nonhuman Studies? I'm uh....a little confused."

-Kioshi-

Kioshi made it quickly to a bathroom were he entered and locked the door behind him. He peered into the mirror at himself. He never wore makeup, but it looked like he had mascara dripping from his eyes. When he went to wash it away, it evaporated into the air.

'What just happened? That never happened before...when I was fighting at least...' He thought to himself.

Kioshi sighed and looked at his hands that were now covered with the remains of the darkness that still lurked in his body. He tried washing it off the best he could; to no prevail, he left some still on his finger tips.

"I should...just go sleep..." He decided to himself, even though it was only about 6:30. 'Classes start tomorrow' he used this second thought to justify his first.

Kioshi made his way out of the bathroom and started walking towards his dorm room, his shadow vibrantly darker than everyone else's as he did so.

As tlitla is walking around he notices a small person that looks like a bunny and he was standing outside a dorm room, tlitla approaches the person. "Hey bud do you need any help? "

Making his way back to his dorm, Kioshi spotted a girl with pink hair ( @Kakra ). He paid her almost no mind until he felt an overwhelming darkness almost emoting from her, am all too familiar description of what other people have told hem they felt like when he was around.

"Hello." He said to her after stopping and walking back to her.

He did need to I to his dorm, but the feeling was odd, so he decided to investigate.

Haru blinked owlishly as a security guard walked up to him. Further inspection proved that it was Tlitla. "Tlitla!" He exclaimed. "You came at the right time. My new friend, Raelyn, here needs a bit of explaining about Nonhuman Studies. Think you can help?" Haru questioned, cocking his head. "All I can say about it is that you study about other creatures."

"Well thank you." Toraa exclaimed as she handed him the forms. "So how was your summer?" He asked as he stood from his chair. He then walked around the desk and opened his arms in an attempt to give her a hug. "I hope it was as grand as mine." Toraa added.

Haru had to crane his neck to look up at Tlitla. It made him mad, but he ignored it. "Thought so." Turning back to Raelyn, he shrugged helplessly. "That's all we know, sorry." The bunny smiled apologetically, rubbing the nape of his neck. "Oh!" Creating a fist and letting it come into contact with his open palm, he said, "Almost forgot." Gesturing towards Tlitla, Haru went on introducing him. "This is Tlitla. Tlitla, this is Raelyn. Like I said before." Beaming, the blond clasped his hands behind his back.

Raelyn's eyes widened as she looked at the man in her doorway. She hadn't seen anyone like him before, only heard about him through her brother's stories. It was more than a little nerve wracking.

"I-I'm Raelyn. It's uh...nice to meet you." Her blue eyes were wide with concern, an ear twitching from nerves

She needed to take a few minutes before restarting her practice routine, so Miwari sat down on a convenient bench and watched her fellow students. One in particular (@Rain ) was excellent with her swordplay, far better than her. Miwari snapped her fingers, and her sword Wyrmsbreath appeared in her hand.

"Hey, think you could teach me some of your moves?"

-Headmaster White-

She saw Toraa going for a hug, she welcomed him with one in return. "Oh, it was nice!" She exclaimed. "Not too much r&r but still enough to suffice" She added with a warm smile.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make the curfew announcement soon. It was so nice to see you!" Meex made her way to her desk and clicked the intercom button.

"Students! Please excuse this interruption; As of right now it is 6:35 which means you only have 5 minutes to get to your dorms for curfew. I hope you all had a fantastic first day at our amazing school and I wish you the best of luck for this year. Again, curfew is at 6:40 and lights out is at 9:00. That is all!" She clicked off the intercom and smiled.

"So much for that idea."

Miwari raced off to her dorm room. She couldn't afford to be caught out past curfew on her first day. It really wouldn't look good.

Raelyn's ears perked up at the sound of Meex's voice. She was curious as to why curfew was so early, but in the end assumed it was because of the darkness. The school must shut itself down before sunset to ensure everyone's safety.

She gestured for the bunny and large centaur to go. "I don't mean to push you out so quickly, but I have to finish unpacking..." Giving an apologetic smile she closed the door behind them.

Sighing she began unpacking. Her magic made quick work of her clothes and extra belongings, the journal never leaving her hands. It was warm against her palm as she continued decorating, pieces of art adhering to the walls. The window facing the outside world revealed the moon in it's fullness and instead of pulling her blinds closed she opened the window and allowed the evenin breeze to blow through.

Flopping on to her nowade bed she sighed in content.

"I guess you're right Stephan..." She looked to the moon and smiled. "Maybe I WILL like it here."

"Raelyn it is vary nice to meet you" he says as he bows with his front two legs. "You will see me a lot." He says with his deep voice "you guys better get to your rooms before curfew have a good rest of your day" he starts to walk off

Elliot Grew bored of the training facility and began to walk back to his dorm from his school days which he requested to keep for his career here at the academy. "Welp off to the ol'dorm" he said jokingly "Gee Willikers" he thought to himself "I met sooo many interesting people today" He chuckled as the words fell from his lips "Well I teach my first class in the morning and hopefully I can give these kids a little something to walk away with everyday they leave my classroom whether that's a beautiful nugget of knowledge or an F on an impossible History Quiz" He jested. He was playing with the current between his finger tips as he walked. Elliot turns a corner and enters his room its a light blue space, it felt a bit confined due to the twin sized bed he put in there for all the girls he didn't get in school, a nice head lamp and an end table along with a pair of speakers and a fight pad for all his street fighter gaming needs. He fell down onto his bed and drifted away into thought.

Haru blinked at the sudden announcement. It was getting close to curfew already? Wow, time flew by fast. He let out a surprised squeak as Raelyn urged Tlitla and him out of her dorm. Before he could even get out a 'see you around', the door was in his face. His ears drooped, hanging by his sides now. It wasn't that he was sad. Just a bit put off by the sudden outing. Eh, I'll see her tomorrow, though, Haru thought, ears perking up once again. With that, he walked down the hall, passing a few dorms, before coming to a halt in front of his own. Remembering Raelyn saying something about unpacking, he groaned. He had to do his share of unpacking as well. There was no use standing there and complaining. He might as well just get it over with. With a sigh, he opened his door and stepped inside, closing it behind him. With determination, he began to unpack his luggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.