Ignition: The Hero Academy [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haru Yamagachi
A short, blond boy was maneurving around the students of IHA. He was desperately trying to get to his dorm, eager to see it and to see if he had a roommate. But people were noticing him and stopping him, gushing, "Oh my gosh, you're so cute!"

"I know, thanks," Haru would retort back, but could feel his cheeks heat up at every compliment that left someone's mouth. He gently squeezed by and out of the sea of students. With a sigh of relief, he began to make his way to his dorm, which was 135. On his way there, he noticed another person. Blinking owlishly, he wondered if he should greet them or pass them. The hybrid was frozen to the spot as his mind fought to come up with a decision.

With a sigh of relief, Raelyn walked to her dorm. It's not that she didn't like people. She was just really bad at talking and communicating with others.

Her dorm was empty when she arrived and only one bed seemed to be in the room. Tossing her stuff on to her desk chair, she flopped on to the mattress. The rest of her belongings had already been brought in, suitcases laying around haphazardly. Standing up she searched for her art bag. The red backpack was heavy with sketchbooks, pencils, paint, brushes, and colored pencils when she lifted it to the bed. Pulling out a sketchbook and pencil, she began doodling.

Haru let out a breath once the girl went on. He followed her since their dorms were on the same floor. When he got there, he swung open the door and stepped inside, surveying it. It looked......normal. The sight of it made Haru purse his lips in thought.

I'm definitely redecorating.

But he had other things to do. Like unpack. With a groan, Haru set to unpacking his suitcase and putting his clothes and shoes up. It didn't take as long as he expected. He, surprisingly, didn't have that many clothes. It was enough to last him the year, though.

Done with that, Haru picked up the schedule that was lying on his nightstand. Opening the folded piece of happy, his eyes scanned the list.

Periods:
1.Magic
2.Nonhuman Training
3.Ignition History
4.Lunch
5.Teamwork
6.AP Defense Against the Sillys

The hybrid folded it back up and slipped it into his pocket before walking towards the door. He opened it and stepped back out into the hallway, closing the door behind him. With nothing better to do, he decided to, maybe, go meet some First Years. Hands clapsed behind his back, Haru made his way back down the hall, humming softly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toraa follow the headmaster into her office and sat where she suggested. After she asked him for his name a big smile appeared upon Toraa's face. "You know my name. It's Toraa Asura silly. Have you forgotten about me already? It has only been 3 months since we last saw each other." He laughed to the headmaster. Why is she acting as if she doesn't know who I am? Maybe it is due to the stress of the new student paperwork. He thought to himself. "I actually came to get my schedule from you and also to get my dorm assignment. I was also wondering who my roomie was this year." He continued laughing to the headmaster trying not to show that he was worried about he not know who he is.

Raelyn noticed it was starting to get hot in her room and with a sigh stood and opened her dorm door. As she made her way back to the bed, her schedule caught her eye. "Hmm..."

1.) Ignition History
2.) Nonhuman Training
3.) Teamwork Special Ed
4.) Lunch
5.) Competitive Teamwork Training/Combat Training
6.) AP Magic

"AP Magic? I didn't even sign up for that! And teamwork special ed? I didn't think that actually existed." She sighed in aggravation, debating if she should visit the headmistress or not. As she thought about it, a bunny hybrid walked by her door. Her ears flattened slightly.

At the sound of someone talking, Haru stopped in his track. Slowly, he backtracked, stopping beside the dorm with the open door. Dorm 138. Quietly, he peeked his head inside, surveying the dorm. Then, his eyes landed on the girl inside of the dorm. It was the same girl from before. The sight of her ears and tail made Haru grin. She was a hybrid just like him!

Further investigation told him that she was a wolf hybrid and his ears drooped a bit. Wolves and bunnies usually don't get along. In fact, wolves ate bunnies. But that was only the real, four-legged, furry ones. Since they were hybrids, maybe they could become friends! With determination, Haru beamed as he chirped, "Hi!"

The girl's ears flattened further at the bunny's appearance. She shook her head quickly, all thoughts of actual animals out of her head. Her voice was very quiet when she responded. "Hello..." She was unsure of how she should react to the boy, so she smiled slightly her canines flashing.

after a good work out tlitla took a quick shower and got all of his armor back on and continued to travel the halls looking for lost students. he was not holding any of his weapons at the moment. he did not want to scare any first years.

Miwari headed down to the training room. It would be good to get in a workout, maybe some sparring as well. Perhaps there would be someone who could even provide a challenge for her fully draconic form, although she doubted it. The best most people could do was try to whether storm for the few minutes she could hold it.

Elliot stands up from his desk mentally exhausted from finishing up a history lesson plan "A whole year ive been teaching and i still procrastinate like no other" he says to himself jokingly "Better go socialize" he says sarcastically. He begins walking down the hallway hoping to bump into someone at least semi-decent He grins as he strolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Athena walked around the campus looking at a map to help her find the gym. Since she hadnt been here that long she still didnt know where everything was and thus was lost at this point and time even with the map. Sighing she found a bench and sat down. Without her armor on she felt so out of place and so unprotected so that didnt help her situation. While sitting there she decided to look around and people watch enjoying seeing all the different people and species that came here.

-Headmaster White-

After hearing the student speak, she finally realized she hadn't even taken even the briefest look at the boy. His voice was familiar; Toraa.

"Heavens..." She stood straight looking at the boy who seemed to be no longer a boy. "You've grown so much! I am so sorry, I didn't even recognize you!" Her mind shot back to his predicament. She was very excited to see an old face.

"Schedule...room...roommate! Right!" She chuckled and moved back around her desk and started looking through the paperwork. She found his name: Asura, Toraa.

"Ah, here it is!" She opened the folder and gave him a piece of paper with the information he wanted.

Asura, Toraa
Student ID#: 241635
Room #: 138 141
Roommate: Dorm class (Open)
Schedule:
Period
1. Ignition History
2. AP Weapon Arts
3. Training
4. Lunch
5. Shadow Walker Abilities Class
6. Competitive team building
(Classes are subject to change to fit student needs)

"Looks like you are right next to..." She sorted through more paperwork. "Kioshi Thayer. You remember him? Don't you? He's the one with the...freakishly long hair..." She handed him the paper with a smile. "If you have any problem with your classes, please let me know!"

Last edited:
She seems nice enough. A bit shy, but nice, Haru thought as he stepped from behind the wall. He secretly winced at the sight of her canines, his tongue sweeping over his own blunt teeth. "My name's Haru. Haru Yamagachi!" He introduced himself, still positively beaming, but not as bright as before. His leaned against her doorframe, not wanting to just burst inside of her dorm. Which looked like it was only occupied by her at the moment. The same thing was with his own dorm. Shaking his head slightly, he focused back on the conversation at hand.

-Kioshi-

After making his way to the training room, he saw a few students already in there.

"Son of a bitch..." He mumbled to himself. Kioshi took a deep breath and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. Eyes turned to look at him. Some students that he recognized from last year took their normal seats to watch him. Kioshi sighed again before taking a stance against the ranged training device.

It shoots arrows and blasts of dark magic towards the student as an attempt to train the student against ranged attacks; it only stopped when the student struck the device, or the device hit the student. He could hear the whispers from other students behind him. He tried to tune them out; it's been a while since he had too.

The device started firing, and caught Kioshi off guard. He quickly dodged the first and second arrow only to face the third. He drew Kiss and swatted the arrow out of the air, forcing it into the wall. He then drew Razor and switched Kiss to an Icepick grip. The device started to shoot dark magic towards him; Kioshi dodged the first one and made a dash for the device. A blast knocked Razor out of his hands, causing it to be wedged into the ground he stood. Just with Kiss in Icepick grip, he absorbed the next blast from the next attack from the device.

Kioshi's eyes were now emitting a shadowy smoke, like that of a shadow walker's. The student behind him gasped at the new sight. The same shadowy smoke engulfed his arms and Kiss, even razor, though still stabbed into the ground, was also engulfed in a shadowy smoke. Kioshi thrusted towards the device and struck it with full force. The device turned off and everything came to a stand still.

The shadowy smoke evaporated and Kioshi was returned to his normal self. He brushed off his sleeve and sheathed Kiss. He walked over to Razor and tore it out of the ground. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he sheathed Razor and began walking out of the training room in a hurry.

"Raelyn. It's nice to meet you!" She managed not to stutter, but she could sense that he was also feeling uncomfortable. His glance around her room made her feel judged and then curious. "I lucked out with not having to share my dorm. What about you?"

"Same here! I wonder if we'll get to keep our dorms to ourselves for the whole year. I hope so," Haru answered in a wishful tone. The thought of having his dorm to himself for the whole year was music to his ears. He was determined to make it happen. Suddenly, he said, "Raelyn....?" Cocking his head, he continued, "I've never seen you around before. Or, heard of you. Is this your first year?" That was the only explanation to Haru never seeing her until now. Haru would have known who she was if she was there before. The blond knew almost everyone.

Raelyn smile and nodded her head. She was excited to have a dorm of her own. Although the company would be respected.

"I'm a first year...althought the counceling center seems a bit confused with what classes I should be in..." She trailed off again. She had been thinking of what would have persuaded the boy to talk to her and now she was almost positive she knew. Bunnies were generally more popular in most places she'd been. Wolves were social, but generally feared. Her ears pulled back naturally at her thoughts.

Miwari was impressed by Kioshi's display. She went over to the targeting range. This station was much like a skeet shooting range, throwing out disks for the students hit with either weapons or powers. Miwari was terrible with throwing knives and arrows, so it had to be the latter.

"Back up, I'd like to have plenty of space," she called, as she started up the machine. The firing sequence was random, and the disks came at varying angles to make it even tougher. Still, she smashed the first three targets with two lightning bolts and a shadow blast before missing the fourth. She continued on for several minutes, hitting more often than not. Soon, she saw that there were only a handful of disks left in the launcher, and decided to finish with style.

Miwari set her hands on the ground and focused her magic. Her fingers turned into armor-piercing talons, her skin changed to bony plate, and her mouth became crocodile-like. It all took five seconds. Noticing that there was only one disk left, she tracked it as it flew. With a magnificent roar, she opened her maw and a storm of black lightning bolts rushed out. The disk was utterly annihilated.

Transforming back into her hybrid form, Miwari shook her head to clear her mind after the rush of using so much magic. Then, she took a bow. "And that's how it's done, ladies and gentlemen."

After roaming for a good while taking in his surroundings and introducing himself as the History teacher at the school he decided to go to the training room to introduce himself to admire the skill of the student body "A new ignition hero spawning from this lot" He pushes up his glasses "itd be a sight to be seen" he says in a promising whisper. He watches as a student brushes past him in a quick hurry just as the student whizzed by, Elliot screams "Hey im Elliot" and turns around and thinks to himself "nailed it 1 down tooo many to go" as he enters the resoundingly shocked training room seeing one of thr hybrid students finishing up a run .

Haru blinked owlishly at the statement. "Really? How so?" He questioned, nose twitching at random intervals. The counseling center making mistakes? That was surely unheard of. Or, well, unheard of to Haru, at least. Maybe she has some advanced classes that she didn't sign up for, he thought. That has happened before, but the counseling center knows what they're doing. They see the potential in students and put them in the classes that they know will help them blossom and grow powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.