Ignition: The Hero Academy [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seems that way, Quinton. Come on, I'll show you where we'll be staying." As she bounded off towards the room, she asked, "Anything I should know about you?"

Kioshi made it about halfway down the hallway when he had heard a door open from the direction he just came from. He turned back to see another student walk into his room.

"Hmm." Kioshi hummed. Curious, he readjusted Kiss and Razor and approached his room. He saw the guy now looking around the room and at his things.

"You my roommate?" Kioshi asked in a light mumble. He hoped that he had not scarred the guy, he had approached quietly. It was then Kioshi realized that his voice still sounded like that of a girl's; maybe this guy wouldn't notice...maybe.

"As long as you aren't a creature of darkness, no." Quinton said seriously for a moment. He realized this sounded a bit ominous and added. "And I like the room better warm, temperature-wise.
Besides that I mess around a lot, if that answers your question."
He replied with a laugh, following her and rubbing the back of his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh....maybe this is 142 right?" Damien placed his last bag down turned around the face the person after hearing the feminine voice. He blinked a little not sure if it was a boy or a girl. He walked over to Kioshi closely patting the his chest curiously feeling no breasts. This person was either a flat chested female or a guy thought to himself rubbing his cheek staring at Kioshi.

Last edited:
"No, I'm not a vampire or anything like that. Just a drakeling. I'm also cold-blooded, so I need the room warm anyway."

She reached the room and opened the door. "Feel free to put your stuff wherever you like. I didn't bring much. Just some extra clothes."

The guy asked if the dorm he was in was dorm #142, Kioshi nodded. Then, The guy put his bags down and walked over to Kioshi, and started patting his chest. Kioshi's face turned a bright red and he forced himself to leap back into the hallway; Kiss and Razor were flat against the across-the-hall dorm's door.

"What the hell man?!" Kioshi was in utter shock, he'd never experienced a person with such an out-going personality such as this. Kioshi's face was still bright red, he took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

Lowering his arms to his sides, Kioshi's face turned back to it's normal, pale complexion. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just not used to a greeting such as...that one," He extended his hand. "I'm Kioshi Thayer."

Damien blinked a little as Kioshi moved away from him took his hand giving it a firm shake. "Ah so you're a guy I thought that you were a girl.My apologies. You would make a cute girl though Kioshi." he chuckled to himself walking back over to his things starting pull his things out his bag placing them down on the bed. "I'm Damien it's nice to meet you."

Last edited:
Damien blinked a little as Kioshi moved away from him took his hand giving it a firm shake. "Ah so you're a guy I thought that you were a girl.My apologies. You would make a cute girl though Kioshi." he chuckled to himself walking back over to his things starting pull his things out his bag placing them down on the bed. "I'm Damien it's nice to meet you."
i can barley read that txt color

(ill fix it >w< )

A purple runic circle appeared in front of the front doors of IHA. Out stepped a young man with long smokey blue hair. Toraa was his name. He had a black satchel hanging from the left side of his body from a strap that laid diagonally across his body and wrapping around his right shoulder. On his right hip hung a deck box made of onyx from his belt. He held a book against his chest with his arms crossed and his hands gripping the top of the book. Toraa ran through the entrance of the school and straight to the headmaster's office and knocked on the door waiting to a reply. "Head master it is me!" He announced.

Kioshi cleared his throat.

"Nice to meet you too, and don't worry...I get that a lot..." He sighed and walked slowly into the room.

"Well...make yourself at home, if you need anything, let me know I guess...I'll be down in the training room." He turned to start walking toward the training rooms on the first floor.

He didn't hate having a roommate, he just wasn't used to it...yet...

"Alright i'll see you later" Damien grabbed his clothes putting them in each of the drawers then some on his closet. He looked around the room seeing the medium sized fridge in their little kitchenette. He walks into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Tlitla decides that every one is situated and decides to head down to the training room to start working out.

Toraa knocks again at the door, "Headmaster it is me, Toraa. Are you in there? I need my schedule and my dorm assignment." He spoke through the door becoming a little worried due to her usually being in her office. Toraa was oddly very protective of the headmaster. No one knows why however. He then looked around and noticed Tlitla was no where to be seen. Thats odd he is usually around her office. I wonder whats going on. He thought to himself.

-Headmaster White-

Meex heard a knock on her office door.

"Ugh," She moaned to herself. "One minute!" She had been in the middle of sorting out all the student's paperwork for the year. She stood up, and walked calmly toward the door.

"You had a question with your schedule, dear?" She said as she opened the door and was met with a male student of hers. This was probably a better time than ever to ask her about schedule problems. "I can fix it. Come in, take a seat." She lead the student back to her desk with the paperwork scattered on top of it.

"What's your name, hun?" She asked.

Raelyn walked quietly down the hall to dorm 138. Her head was down, blue eyes watching the carpet. She was trying to keep to herself, but it didn't seem to work as she bumped into a student with long dark hair. "Sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going and..." She looked at the student she had run in to closely. She wasn't sure if the boy just didn't care if his hair was so long or if it was intentional. Either way she was extremely embarassed.

Kioshi felt someone run into him; odd, it wasn't that busy in the hallway. Before he could make a full rotation be was met with an array of apologies from a wolf girl. She stopped soon after starting the apology, he didn't mind.

"It's fine, really." He said with a warming smile for the first time all day. His voice, resembling that of a girl's chimed in his head once more and his face turned a bright red.

"Hi, I'm Kioshi Thayer." He said along with a shotty attempt to lower his voice; it didn't quite work; it cracked back to the girly tone right as the word "Thayer" came out and into the open space for everyone to hear.

Face still red, she sighed, "Do you need help finding anything?" His eyes fixed on her stare.

"N-no thank you...." His voice was higher than she expected, but she was more startled by the fact that he was able to maintain eye contact with her. "I was just headed to my dorm..." One of her ears twitched.

Kioshi shrugged. "Okay. Well, have a good day." She seemed shy, hell, so was he, oh well, she was nice. He had a feeling most of the new kids were going to be like that. Was she a new kid? No, she couldn't have been, he would have seen her before...or was he just oblivious last year? He didn't let it bother him.

'It was nice to offer.' He thought to himself.

He then turned and continued his walk to the training area, hoping that no one would be down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.