3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like nearly all genres as long as they are anime-themed, anything can be made interesting.
Skyswimsky presents....

IGNITING HEARTS
A Mahou Shoujo Fantasy!

It was still early in the morning for the formidable little town of Hisashiro. A day like any other for some, an exciting new start into a new year of boring great school life for others! For the tiniest of Hisashiro Academy's students, however, it was without question big. A change of school. A change in the environment. Chances to make the wrongs of old right. Chances to pretend to be less awkward than they had actually been... until the realization hit that their classmates of old would join the very same school, too.

Others, they simply moved up a class. A year older, a number higher. For them, it was the very same each year. Gather in the auditorium, listen to the principal, go find your class, introduction from your possible new teacher, introduction of each other, social games, yadda yadda yadda.

For @Ehb Sasara, class 1-A, it seemed like quite a good start into the year! After all, it was to be the very same school Meguru was attending! And not many people were aware of the nasty rumors of her old school. She could only hope Chihaya, who attended the same class but largely ignored the girl, had learned her lesson...

There was also one very grumpy boy with black-hair and blue eyes in the class. Aside from those, and a few familiar noname faces, nobody really seemed to stand out too much. The class had their usual 'girly-girls', loners, bullies, nerds, averages, etc. etc. Sasara's teacher, Mrs. Miyabu, was a incredible sweet woman however. Giving off a warm and motherly vibe.

@Luma Snowball and @Karyra Akane, on the other hand, shared the same class, 2-C. Together with Hanako and Meguru. There was also Kaede, who got more than a few looks as she got some special attention from the staff thanks to her wheelchair. Quite a bunch of ordinary and not so ordinary individuals altogether.

All in all, an exciting yet average day, except...

"Hey, have you heard?" Sasara overheard some girl's talking during one of the smaller breaks. "What?" - "They're finally starting this big MagiMagika Politelight sale in Oda!" - "Urgh, you're still into that? Silly..." - "But, no! Hear me out! My brother works there, and they got exclusive rights to an entire franchise, I think it was called? Here in Hisashiro, anyway! It's not just Blue-rays and figurines! They even sell the Magic Kit of Tuxedo Suit!" Alas, she only got pity from that friends of hers. Nonetheless, Oda's "MagiMagika Politelight" sale was all over the school as the company behind the products put quite some quality and unique things together. A lipstick with a color combination like rarely seen before? Check. Jewelry that looked cute even for people ignorant of the show? Check. A special soda-brand AND tea-brand with a taste like no other? Check!

Clearly, an incentive for all...
Yet, school was still going on, and their visit to the town square would have to wait.

Welcome to Igniting Hearts — A Mahou Shoujo Fantasy!
Over the course of the role-play you'll see various info boxes like this one. Aimed to help newcomers like you by providing helpful information over various meta aspects of the role-play. If this is your first time, it is highly recommended to read through every message at least once.
Time: Break-time
FREE-ROAM MODE

Free-roam Mode
During free-roam mode, the RP takes an open ended approach. Often throwing you into a scene without something definite to do. Instead, you are encouraged to interact with other Player Characters and NPCs, or simply explore the current location if not even attempting to change it.

Furthermore, unless otherwise specified, you are also free to also control your own NPC if they are available, though should mainly be used to interact with the player characters. Please keep in mind that this is not an invitation to just RP with yourself.

Free-roam mode enforces no posting format, although if scenes are played out at different sub-locations (For example Sasara is in class talking with Chihaya while also controlling Meguru who is bullied by Snowball in another class) for a singular post make sure to include a clear visible dividing element.

Free-roam mode has no posting order, or limit, and ends after a unspecified amount of time passed or every participant agreed upon moving things along.

In case of any uncertainties please contact a GM in the Igniting Hearts Discord Server!

Unavailable: -
Around: Namiko Nonaka(Classroom 4-B), Nao Nonaka(Classroom 4-B), Security-San(???), Mystic_Muffin(???)
Available: Kaede Kiyabu(Classroom 2-C), Hanako Mirai(Classroom 2-C), Meguru Chise(Classroom 2-C), Chihaya Mikage(Classroom 1-A), Norichii Hiroma(Classroom 1-A), Ella Curtis(Classroom 4-B), Runo Algeru(Classroom 4-B)

NPC Availability
During the course of the role-play, various NPCs may or may not be at the scene in question. While some of these may not even appear inside a post, they are around nonetheless. The location of the NPCs is given inside parenthesis of the GM post, though may change in the following player posts and not be updated until the next GM post.

For convenience sake, if a NPC has not appeared inside an actual post/scene, the controlling player may assume their position anywhere. In case of a (???) location, however, the player-character has to 'search' for the NPC. Often bringing forth a GM post with more details to the NPC.

Following levels of NPC availability are given:
Unavailable: These NPCs are currently not intractable with.
Around: These NPCs are at the specified locale, although only controllable by the GM. (Note: Control may change in a on-going scene)
Available: These NPCs are at the specified locale and may be controlled by the player character who created them.

In case of any uncertainties please contact a GM in the Igniting Hearts Discord Server!

Last edited:
  • Spicy
Reactions: Luma
Pixiv.Id.5279612.full.2845716.png

2-C Classroom
Interactions: @Skyswimsky // Kaede Kiyabu
Today was just like any other. To say it was special in any way to Akane was a lie. She skimmed through her notes from the day, though there really wasn't much. The first day of her second year of high school... she wondered if any clubs would need help later today... it was the first day of the semester, so it probably wasn't necessary yet. She could ask the student council, though.

As she noticed who all was in her class, she wondered if she could escape from Snowball. Snowball was a bully a best, and Akane really didn't want to deal with her today of all days. Worst way to start a new year was to get bullied. There was the wheelchair girl... Akane wondered if she should go say hi to her. She looked lonely and stood out.

Whispers about some magithinger show had started circulating and Akane sighed.

Hanako, however, was not about to sit around when she could introduce herself. Akane was practically torn from her seat and pulled along towards the wheelchair girl.

"Hello! My name is Hanako Mirai. It's nice to meet you in a more one-on-one way." the dark haired girl greeted. "This is Akane Tachibana. She's my friend, and I figured you looked pretty lonely."

"Oh, hello. It's nice to meet you."
Akane bowed formally, but Hanako just smiled.

"I'm pretty sure that we don't need to be so formal now that we're classmates, right?" Hanako laughed.

Sasara Kaidou
Hisahiro Academy, Classroom 1A

Just like that, here she was.

This was Sasara Kaidou's very own high school debut! So, why was it that she felt so unprepared, even when she was right in the middle of it?

Everything was so new. New school, new classroom, new faces and people. In yet, this was the period of time that everyone was always championing. The time when someone really blooms into a young adult. Where they discover new things and forge forward to the future. But... Wait! It all has happened too fast! This young girl's heart just didn't feel quite ready for it yet!

She hadn't even said anything to anyone, aside from the formal class introductions. She didn't manage to strike up a new conversation with any of the other students while the day started. She had spent so much time hoping to just run into Meguru-senpai that she just blindly winded about until it was just minutes before needing to go into class. In any case, she hadn't made any real progress with making any new friends.

Sasara Kaidou was just one in a sea of strangers. She felt stuck. She still felt like important parts of her remained stuck back at the old club-room - at her old school in Kiba Academy on the other side of town. Today Aki-chan would be conducting their first day as club president. The boys were probably showing off to each other the new trading cards they won over the break. Shiki-chan was more thank likely trying to do their best to hold things together now that their old president was gone.

The go away party was still clear in her head too.

Thank you Senpai!
Best of Luck Kaidou-kaichou!
Thank you for everything!
Do you best in high school!

The kind words scribbled on the club whiteboard was something that Sasara stared at for a long, long time before she finally locked up the clubroom and turned her keys into the office.

But, as of today, Sasara Kaidou was back to being just Sasara, just another student. Another student in a sea of strangers. Floundering around trying to blindly reach out to find Meguru in the proverbial academian ocean. But, in the end, they weren't even in the same class. She needed to have a broader pool of friends beyond just Meguru. The people here in this classroom were people she was going to be around for the entirety of the year, after all. Could she really stand it if she was just another 'alien' to everyone else... just like before?

No.
She didn't want that!

Right now it was one of the breaks in between teachers. Students had been more casually getting to know each other in between all of these things. Such as their favorite clothes, or tv show. But, Sasara was a little handicapped. There were things that she did know about but it wasn't the kind of things that would be all that normal. Her old club was basically the otaku club. So while normal people were getting aqainted with famous actors, sports, or with things such as fashion and music, she was versed in magic tricks and seasonal anime. She didn't want to start herself off being known as some sort of Otaku!

Did being president of the magic club disable her ability to be considered normal!?

"Hey, have you heard?"
"What?"
"They're finally starting this big MagiMagika Politelight sale in Oda!"
"Urgh, you're still into that? Silly..."

"But, no! Hear me out! My brother works there, and they got exclusive rights to an entire franchise, I think it was called? Here in Hisashiro, anyway! It's not just Blue-rays and figurines! They even sell the Magic Kit of Tuxedo Suit!"

Sasara heard her classmates chattering about MagiMagika Politelight. It was an animated show that was on it's third season. While by no means mainstream, it's production values and surprisingly captivating story has made it something that most people can at least recognize even if they've never actually watched the show. That was the thing, by premise and design it looked like some cutsey run of the mill magical girl show for kids, but that was a deceptive facade. It was more than that, and super cool too!

But Sasara still DID NOT want her defining feature to be that she was an otaku!

However, this was one of her last chances to break out of her shell! if she wimped out here she was going to leave herself being the quiet recluse for the rest of her high school career! There had to be something... something! ...What would Meguru-senpai do in this situation? She would... probably not care? Right! Take inspiration! Not Care! No cares at all!

"Uh... um! D-did you guys say something about magic? Ch-check it out! I can do magic tricks, actually!"

That sounded so awkward and stupid! But the girls looked intrigued. Push on! She had to do her best trick!

Sasara took out a coin from her pocket. She was a bit nervous, but she had this trick down to muscle memory. Taking the coin, she put it down on the desk where the girls whom had been talking about Politelite were sort of gathered around. She tapped it against the desk's surface.

"You see here is a five yen coin. I call this trick the change-maker. I can make this single five yen coin turn into five one yen coins."

She picks up the coin with her two index fingers. Then, she taps it and rolls it around the desk in some sort of ritualistic fashion. Secretly, she's setting up the trick to work, while everyone is fixated on the coin she's moving around.

"Now. Don't look too close to the desk. The coins sort of jump when they get changed."

She taps the five yen coin on the desk. Once. Twice. Three times. Suddenly, she raises her hand high... and throws the coin onto the desk! In a flash, instead of the single five yen coin, five silver coins pop out from where the original coin would've struck!

Looking at the girls, she shows her open palms, showing the original coin was nowhere to be found.

Ta-daa~ she thinks to herself. At this point, it was the moment to let the audience take it all in.

@Skyswimsky as 1A Background GIrls

• Spicy
Reactions: Skyswimsky and Luma
Snowball Lumipallo
Classroom 2-C
@Karyra as Akane Tachibana
@Skyswimsky as (Everyone else)

Sluuurp.

In an unassuming back corner of the class, Snowball sat at her desk, sipping a can of Cherry Ectoplasm. It was, unsurprisingly, not a popular drink, with the disturbing name alone turning most people away. For Snowball, it had the opposite effect.

Her eyes met Akane Tachibana’s, just for a moment, before the both of them split to look their separate ways. Snowball sighed. That was the fifth unfriendly look she’d received today, and that only since she’d started counting about an hour ago. If Snowball had a goal of becoming the loneliest highschool student in Hisashiro Academy, she was off to a good start.

Snowball took another small sip, glancing over at the Politelight poster on the wall out in the hallway.

"I really want that new flavor..." she murmured to herself. "Why’d it have to be an exclusive thing... it’ll be super delicious, and then they’ll discontinue it!"

Snowball drummed her fingers on the desk for a bit, cheek resting in her hand. After a few minutes of doing pretty much nothing, she reached into her bag, taking out a chibi sumo drawn on a piece of cardboard, which was attached to the end of a popsicle stick.

"Hey, Snow, you’re all mopey again! What’s got you down this time?" Snowball voiced the little cardboard figure, bobbing the thing up and down like it was talking. Her acting was surprisingly good: to the point where, if she’d been loud enough to be heard by others at all, it really would’ve convincingly sounded like a tiny sumo wrestler made out of paper... whatever that sounded like.

"The same thing as always, Ronbun-kun," Snowball sighed to her cardboard popsicle. "People troubles..."

"Are those jerks bothering you again!? Where are they!? Ohhhh, they better hope I don’t find ‘em! No one hurts my Snow!!"

"N-no, no, it’s not like that!! It’s just me being... unlikeable me."

"Who said you’re unlikeable?! I’ll flatten them! Give them a good Kachi-age! HUAAAaaaa......aaa........!"

Snowball trailed off as she noticed a few eyes on her. More than a few now... it was spreading as everyone suddenly noticed something weird going on in the corner. Her silly expression froze for a moment, as she awkwardly returned ‘Ronbun-kun’ to the bag.

"Wow... she’s not even satisfied making real people miserable, now she has to make up people to torment..." a mocking voice murmured from the opposite corner of the room.

Snowball pressed her face to the desk, hiding it in the safety of her arms. The darkness was barely comforting the ache in her stomach.

"Worst first day ever..."

• Spicy
Reactions: Ehb and Skyswimsky
IGNITING HEARTS
A Mahou Shoujo Fantasy!

FREE-ROAM MODE

Around: Namiko Nonaka(Classroom 4-B), Nao Nonaka(Classroom 4-B), Security-San(???), Mystic_Muffin(???)
Available: Kaede Kiyabu(Classroom 2-C), Hanako Mirai(Classroom 2-C), Meguru Chise(Classroom 2-C), Chihaya Mikage(Classroom 1-A), Norichii Hiroma(Classroom 1-A), Ella Curtis(Classroom 4-B), Runo Algeru(Classroom 4-B)

@Karyra

The girl inside the wheelchair looked up in slight confusion at first as the two girls approached her, though quickly changed to a joyful smile as they made their intentions clear.

"Hello." Kaede ultimately said in a warm tone. "I'm Kaede Kiyabu, it's nice to meet you too!" A run-off-the-mill reply, although all the genuine nonetheless. "You don't need to be so formal, it's fine." She agreed with Hanako as Akane was rather courteous. "I appreciate your concern, but sadly I won't be around too much in school." Still the very same, gentle, smile. Though what did she mean by that? "You're close friends, yeah?" After all, if one wasn't exactly new to school they knew that these two were hard to separate.

@Ehb

"Eh?" The two girls were taken aback at Sasara's sudden intrusion, more confused than defensive as she went on about her little magic trick like it was the most natural thing in the world. The nicer girl's gaze quickly changed into one of curiosity and interest, while the other looked more annoyed with just a hint of wanting to see what would happen next.

"Woah!" The nicer girl clapped in awe as the President of the Kiba Magic Club finished her very small show. "T-That's amazing! How did you do that?" She asked. "I'm Inori Kuko, and that here is my friend Yukimaru Ito. We've visited the same school before!" Yukimaru had her arms crossed, apparently pouting a little bit(?) as she made a slight hmpf gesture. "It was okay." She said, despite ultimately having been caught by Sasara's magic as much as Inori.

"Oh, will you go to Oda, too? They're selling a super special magic kit!" Inori went on. "It's from a show that you might not know, but apparently it's a really good, uh, kit anyway! If you're into these things. How about you come together with us?!" - "H-Hey, I never said I'd go! Despite, inviting strangers? Jeez, Ino..." Yukimaru was more reluctant than the other girl for sure. "Strangers? We're practically friends, right...? Uh..." Sure, they had introduced themselves already in front of class, but maybe Yuki was quick to forget names.

Chihaya threw a few, cold, glances at Sasara as she was sitting there, all alone.

"Hmpf." A third voice budged in, stepping forth from a few other curious on-lookers into the middle of the three girl-group. "Everybody knows magic isn't real." He adjusted his glasses, and while it may have sounded kinda rude, he was stating it more as a friendly fact than with any malicious intent. "It's all just visual deception." He iterated. Norichii Hiroma, the apparent 'super genius' of Hisashiro Academy who, somehow, was repeating this year!? Of course, with everybody else being 'new' to Hisashiro, this was hardly believable.

@Luma

As Snowball was being very anti-social, making her own life and those of others more difficult, she could feel her pocket vibrating for a moment! A message on her smartphone. A message sent over Momoji in fact, It was from Mystic_Muffin.

Hey Snow! ( ・ω・)ノ How you holding up on your first day of a new school-year? The principals speech seem's to get worse and worse by year!

Momoji chat was THE messenger app, without a doubt. Offering group-chats, voice-messages, a very broad choice of emotes, and much more! All in all the application was developed with the youth in mind. Though the cute mascot, Momo, is likely helping too.

Momoji
If you'd like to use the same format for your Momoji messages, you're free to use this code snippet:
Code:
[div=display: flex; width: 100%;align-items:center;]
[div=padding:5px;flex-grow:2; ][div][icss=max-width:50px]IMAGE-URL HERE[/icss][/div][/div]
[div=padding:5px;flex-grow:8;width:100%;][B][/B]MESSAGE CONTENT HERE
[/div]
[/div]

It's suggest to keep messages short and, in case of a bigger text, just send multiple messages. Furthermore you may insert your own little emotes if you so desire, otherwise
http://japaneseemoticons.me/ is a good resource, too.

Last edited:
  • According to Plan
  • Spicy
Reactions: Ehb and Luma

2-C Classroom
Interactions: @Skyswimsky // Kaede Kiyabu
"Oh, y-yes it's just hard to drop formality on a dime..." Akane mumbled. "But if you need notes or anything I can take them for you. I don't mind... I always make copies after class. I... I think it's a good study method."

"Akane works too hard, but she's offering so if you want them they're yours." Hanako said.

"As for friends... we've been friends since pretty much forever..."
Akane said, shifting on her feet. Was that awkward to do for someone who couldn't walk? Akane stopped. "But we're really close, yeah. What about you? You said you weren't going to be around much?"

Hanako shot Akane a look, but if the girl was brave enough to try and ask she wasn't going to chastise her.

"I-I mean if that isn't too personal!"

Hanako sighed. "You already asked, so she would be the one to choose if she wanted to answer or not. You don't need to reassure her."

Akane nodded. "Oh, we should also exchange Momoji IDs so we can chat if you want to have my notes."

She didn't want to mention that her ID was almost blank. She wrote some personal information in her bio, but Akane didn't have a profile picture. She just didn't thinkk anyone wanted to know that much about her. Plus, everything else she wrote in the bio felt fake. She could put little emojis, but they also felt fake. So she ultimately just put her age and location.

"You're right! Oh, we should get everyone's before break is over..." Hanako said, pulling out her phone. The small charm on it jingled quietly.

• Spicy
Reactions: Skyswimsky
Snowball Lumipallo
Classroom 2-C
@Ehb as Meguru Chise
@Skyswimsky as Mystic_Muffin​

Having settled into her slump of self-pitying solitude, Snow seemed content to mope there for a bit. Thankfully, a buzzing from her pocket snapped her out of it. Her head slowly rose up from her desk, phone pulled into her vision...

Oh, hi Muffin. It's been... interesting so far! I'm just glad I brought extra soda. Maybe I should just pick someone and say hello? How about you? How's your first day been so far?

"Just say hello, Snow," she commanded herself, being doubly as sure no one could hear her as last time. "You'll never get anywhere just sitting here..."

Slapping herself on the cheeks a couple times, then taking another sip of soda, Snowball finally stood up, scanning the room for someone to talk with. Chise-chan! She'd been hoping to get to know her better anyway, so... why not!

Snowball confidently strode over to Meguru Chise. As she went along, it was like a wave of social disruption, with each group she passed halting their conversation just long enough to confirm Snowball wasn't 'after them.' Finally, she stepped up, greeting Meguru with a dorky little wave. Opening her mouth, Snowball froze for a few moments as she considered what to say. Several insults, plus a remark about stupid magic tricks, then really go for the throat with a--

"Uuhhhhmmmm...." she hummed with the dorky smile plastered on her face. Hum it out; buy more time.

Her scarf. Yes. Complement that.

"Scarf..." she blurted out. "Yours, scarf. Your scarf! Yeah... I mean, it's nice, ya know? It's a nice scarf....... I'm Snow!" Snowball introduced herself. The introduction was, obviously, not necessary. They'd been in class together for a while now, and her first introduction had been the perfect opposite of this one.

Realizing just how her casual hello had devolved into awkward babbling, Snowball forcefully thrust the soda at Meguru's hand, shaking it slightly. "Here... have a sip," she offered, though from the way it'd come out, it sounded more like a demand.

• Spicy

Sasara Kaidou
Hisahiro Academy, Classroom 1-A

Sasara felt a a bit of light fill her at seeing the reception. Yes! Like all that time of training to get the trick just right finally paid off! To impress the four or so people who happened to be watching at that very moment...

Still it managed to get the girls' attention in a good way. They introduced themselves, and Sasara did likewise. The trick didn't turn the head of every single person in the classroom, which was probably a good thing. Though it seemed enough to get the attention of the school genius for a moment - who was quick to point out tricks were just illusions. But that wasn't important at this moment. Sasara was managing to break out of her shell. An invitation to go see the Politelite Goods with other people!

Of course Sasara wanted to go see it! But... she had to not sound like a complete fangirl over it though...

"Sure! I wanna see what sort of things they have if they managed to be exclusive."

That sounded normie enough, right? Sasara pushed back the lock of her hair that had Meguru's heart pendant wrapping it together.

"Kuko-san... Were you two planning to stop over there right after classes were over?"

@Skyswimsky as Inori Kuko, Yukimaru Ito

(NPC) Meguru Chise
Hisahiro Academy, Classroom 2-C

Meguru Chise. An eccentric with very non-girly hobbies such as building plastic robot models and performing magical tricks and pretending to be a level 99 Sorceress on Weekdays after classes end. Of course, in this year she'd been at Hisahiro academy, she had been playing the part of being entirely normal to a tee. She kept her peculiar hobbies on the down low, and joined a normal sports club just to look... well, normal.

Of course, the situation presented to her at this moment, where this 'Snow' or as she knew - Snowball Lumipallo - was reaching out a friendly 'soda' in greeting.

The girl before her was interesting. Yes. Very interesting. From the name, to her history... did I already mention her name? Besides that, the potential chaos rating that this person seemed to have seemed inherently high. By t he looks that the others were giving her as she passed, looks that seemed to indicate like she was like a contagious plague of sorts - there was no doubt that she was unwanted. In yet, here she was.

Meguru had to make a choice.
It was a simple choice, but a choice nonetheless. The girl, and the soda bottle that she was circling around in her hand.

"Thank you. I appreciate the offer, 'Lumipallo-san,' but I have track club to attend later. So, I'd rather not. Sorry."

Meguru casually tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. That same lock of hair was held together with a hair-clip with a pink heart on it. There was another girl who just entered the school this year with that same hair clip.

A giddy but heavy feeling of desperation.

The expression on Meguru Chise's face was clearly that of being inconvenienced.
She wanted Snow to go away before she had to do so more harshly.

@Luma as Snowball Lumipallo

• Spicy
Reactions: Luma and Skyswimsky
Sunowubaru Rumiparo
Classroom 2-C
@Ehb as Meguru Chise

Rejection...

Not surprising; nothing new; always painful.

"Oh, well..... right, okay," Snow nodded, retracting the precious soda and taking a sip herself. Pure comfort in corn-syrupy goodness. "Just Snow, please. Or ‘Sunowu’ if that’s easier for you."

Snow smiled. Finally, a normal sentence! Improvement.

Her eyes naturally followed their way up to the pink heart clip. She’d fight hard not to smirk. No snark here. Nope.

... So childish...!

Come to think of it, hadn’t she thought the same thing earlier today with someone else in the hallway...? Huh...

"You know, there’s lot of different drinks that’re great for energy," Snow pressed on. Sodatalk was easy: she’d focus there. "Some do it with caffeine, and some use their own formulas. I heard some of the more interesting ones are illegal here cause of safety concerns. But I wanna try them so bad, ya know..."

She was just monologuing at this point.

• Spicy
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ehb and Skyswimsky

IGNITING HEARTS
A Mahou Shoujo Fantasy!

FREE-ROAM MODE

@Karyra

"It's nothing much, really." Kaede didn't really seem offended at the questions of the very curious Akane. "It's just, I am in poor health. Which is why I am also using a wheel-chair instead of crutches. I think last year I spend more time in the hospital than school..." She simply laughed it off, like some joke. "At the very least, I am grateful that I haven't missed the first day of school.." Nothing more, nothing less, before pulling out her phone.

"..." Kaede seemed a tad sad for just a second, before continuing to smile. "My ID is Silent_Penguin." Before asking. "You want everybody's ID? That's quite an undertaking. Aiming to become Class President?"

@Ehb

Getting literally ignored, Norichii didn't pay much more attention to the little girl group.

"Yes..." Inori answered, a bit unsure, before deciding on the fly that this would, indeed, be the case. "Yes we were! We're gonna go to Oda, buy pretty clothes, look at way-too-expensive-jewelry, and then top it off with a sinful sundae!" Her eyes clearly betrayed that Inori was in her own little world for a second. Yukimaru just sighed. "I suppose we do..." She agreed.

"Yaaaay!" Inori called out in joy. "Kaidou-chan! That's a beautiful pendant you have there!" Inori also added, though before Sasara could reply to this another, female, voice budged in.

"I wanna join too!" It came from behind Sasara. An even smaller girl around one head shorter than Sasara with a quirky voice spoke up. She had introduced herself earlier as Karen Eidelfield, a blonde foreigner with a slight accent, though her short size had already invoked some laughter. After all, she lacked the 'foreigner special beauty' aspect for people to really notice her.

"Eh?" Yukimaru looked rather annoyed, about to say something as Inori budged in. "But of course! The more the merrier! Right?" She gave Yukimaru a small budge with her elbow. "Urgh, fine, whatever. Just..." Yuki stopped for a moment, looking at Sasara and the new-comer with a piercing glare. "Nevermind. I'll just gonna look forward to that Sundae." - "Awwwhhh...." Inori gave the sitting Yukimaru a pat on her head. "Don't think too harsh of Yuki! She just got up with the wrong leg today first!"

Ahem. The pipsqueak cleared her throat. "I am Karen Eidelfield. It is nice to meet you." She gave them a small bow.

@Luma
Another vibration in Snowball's pocket, another message.

I'd like to say as usual, though I did make some interesting observations already! I believe this year is going to be very special. For the both of us! o(*>ω<*)o
And a few seconds after, a second vibration.

Oh? Already have your eyes on a potential new friend? Lemme know how it went! Best of luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ehb

Sasara Kaidou
Hisahiro Academy, Classroom 1-A

Sasara started feeling a little overwhelmed. Nonetheless, she made sure to introduce herself to the other girl who joined in just then. She would be quite amazed at Karen Eidelfield being an actual foreigner a little later on when she was finally able to process it all. In the meantime though:

Right. There was Inori-san. Yukimaru-san. Karen-san....

So many to keep track of so quickly. Could she get a time out to take down notes?

In any case, class break was going to end soon. Sasara did her best to make simple small talk with the others as she could until it ended. Not minding Yukimaru's stiffer introduction, thinking Karen was super interesting and wanting to know about where she came from, and...

"Oh... right! Thank you. My best friend gave me this heart pendant. They're in the next year up though."

Instinctively Sasara turned her head to show the pendant a little bit more clearly.

"I thought I'd wear it so we could find each other today."

The friendly small talk continued. Sasara let herself ride the momentum until break came to an end.

@Skyswimsky as Inori Kuko, Yukimaru Ito, Karen Eidelfield

(NPC) Meguru Chise

Hisahiro Academy, Classroom 2-C

"I see."

Meguru replied to Snow's monologuing directed in her direction with distinct disinterest. Despite this, Snow continued to talk. Like they were actually having a conversation. At this point, as if she couldn't make it any clearer, Meguru took out her phone, and began to idly look through recent texts. Disregarding Snow completely.

In an anime, Snow would probably keep on talking until Meguru ended it by saying something outlandishly mean. Get away. You're annoying me. Go die. But the real world was a bit more complicated than that. Being forward like that in the middle of class would do more to harm Meguru's reputation than it would do to Snow.

Yes, in reality, it didn't take something that brutal to get the message across.

Meguru just had to ignore Snow all the way to the end of break. Even if Snow's chaos rating was high, even though the girl was no doubt more interesting than a few of the others around here. First and foremost though, she was Sasara Kaidou's friend. Snow wasn't as bad to Sasara as Chihaya was... given the latter ruined her life. But, in a setting where Meguru was still keeping up appearances, she had no interest in being acquainted with a former bully, especially one who did something to a close friend.

Not only that but Snow's reputation was so prolific that even the NPCs in this setting were reacting badly to her. How would she ever be able to start a new club if word got around she was bothering to give this parasite the time of day? Impossible.

Thus, Meguru Chise continued to Ignore Snowball Lumipallo. From the third party view, it started to look like Meguru was being harassed at this point. Garnering snide and short disapproving looks from the others in the classroom.

• Spicy
Sunowubaru Rumiparo
Classroom 2-C
@Ehb as Meguru Chise (response not required)
@Skyswimsky as Mystic_Muffin​

"...so that's how I ended up with 3 cases of it, which is pretty crazy. Who could drink so much of one flavor, ya know? I'd end up so sick and..." Snow finally paused for a moment after several long moments of being completely ignored. Her smile faded into a frown, and then to anger.

"Hey! Who do you think you're ignoring, you cowardly chuuuuu-- ...ahem..." Snow glanced awkwardly around the room, noticing several sneers pointed her way. Her anger well away almost immediately, replaced by a red face of embarrassment and shame.

"Sorry... I'll just... go... now..." she stuttered, bowing a swift apology before running out. She kept on running, fast enough even to challenge Meguru on an off day, eventually turning and hiding away in the restroom. A stall of solitude.

Snowball thumped her head on the locked door a few times, as if by doing so, she could somehow transfer the memories out of her brain and into the metal door. If only it were so easy...

After a few minutes of moping, she finally calmed down enough to check her phone. She forced a smile: a small one, but genuine.

Well it wasn't great, but at least it went better than last time... (;-_-)/

• Spicy

2-C Classroom
Interactions: @Skyswimsky // Kaede Kiyabu​

"Oh,"
Akane said. "Which hospital? I don't mind running notes to your room directly. I'll try my best to get there, but sometimes I help out clubs after school."

Hanako laughed. She hooked an arm around Akane's shoulders. "She's the muscle behind my campaign. Well, actually Kaede, you might be stronger than Akane is, but no one is as dedicated."

"M-my ID is A_Tachi. I couldn't think of anything smarter..."
Akane said. She pulled out her own phone before sending a message.

Good luck! I know it's not much, but I'd like to cheer you on!

"I'm Amaryllis_Petals." Hanako followed suit and typed in Kaede's information. "Feel free to message us anytime. I know that it can be kinda lonely if you can't be in class with other people, so I figure that even far away you can talk to us."

"As for the whole class's IDs..." Hanako continued, "it won't be that hard. Just ask, and they'll give it, really. If you want, I'll even try to set up a class group chat too! That way we can all talk to each other about almost anything!"

Akane laughed quietly. "She's always like this. To say she wants to be class president is probably lowballing her ambitions a bit... but you have to admire her persistence."

• Spicy

IGNITING HEARTS
A Mahou Shoujo Fantasy!

@Karyra
"The only one in the city." Kaede returned with a slight chuckle, keeping the name rather ominous for now! "But you don't need to worry. I've been doing just fine last year, too." Adding both Akane and Hanako to Momoji.

"Alright, boys and girls! Class is starting, get to your seats..."

A voice from further up sounded through the room. By now, a new teacher had entered the room to continue his class...

@Luma
A single message, as Snowball likely missed some of her class on the first day of school?

(⋟﹏⋞) Awwwhhh, Snows! Just give it some more time! I'm sure they'll come around. In the meantime, I bet you're looking forward to that Soda of Oda, eh?

School continued on relatively uneventful until, finally, it ended. Lots of people flocking out and going about their own way. Mostly home, as both cram school and club activities were rather shut down on the very first day. Especially since new members were still recruited, and new clubs created.

Thus, most went home and those that didn't very likely went towards Hisashiro's heart. The Market Square. Which led straight to Kirikiri Street and Oda. For some(@Luma) it was the soda. For others(@Ehb) the blossoming of new friendships, and even the shy ones(@Karyra), got dragged along by their best friend, together with Kaede. Maybe she felt bad for the lonely girl?

Nonetheless, one way or another, all three of the girls would find themselves in Kirikiri Street, with more (or less) company.

Time: Afternoon
FREE-ROAM MODE

Unavailable: Namiko Nonaka, Nao Nonaka, Security-San, Norichii Hiroma
Around: Mystic_Muffin(???), Chihaya Mikage(???), Kaede Kiyabu(with Hanako&Akane)
Available: Meguru Chise(???), Hanako Mirai(With Akane&Kaede), Ella Curtis(???), Runo Algeru(???)

@Karyra @Ehb @Luma
It was a warm late-summer day as Kirikiri street was bustling with life. With Pedestrians everywhere, thanks to the entire area being a pedestrian-only one, Akane and Hanako must have felt like VIPs with a wheelchair girl in tow. Sure, sometimes the one or other noisy kid looked at them weird, but ultimately people would make way for her out of respect. Neat for one, annoying for others.

There were a variety of shops on the left and right. Ranging from jewelry, clothes, bakeries, ice-creams to barbers, sweets, food stalls, and many more. For being able to walk from one end of the street to the other in roughly 5 minutes with a fast step and assuming nobody was in one's way, it was simply crammed. Here and there were also a few byroads leading into dead-ends, only to sprawl with more shopping opportunities. Somewhere here was also Arbor Vitae, although well hidden.

"Is there anywhere you'd like to go?" Kaede asked Akane and Hanako with a smile.

---
"Aaaaahhhh!" Ino said, stretching herself as Karen, Yukimaru, and Sasara were all walking down Kirikiri street as well. "Finally school's over! It's such a big one, too! I'm sure we'd get plenty lost even at the end of the year, no!?" She asked the other three, turning around as she continued walking and nearly tripping over herself. "Watch where you walk!" Yuki warned her best friend with a stern but also concerned voice.

Karen, on the other hand, was nonchalantly sipping on a small juice carton with a straw. "Hey, hey! You already know which club you gonna join?" Ino now went on as they moved closer and closer towards Oda. "The non-stupid-club? Although they wouldn't accept you..." Yuki snarked at Ino. "I heard they have chess..." Karen replied, continuing to nibble on her straw...

All in all, some typical(?) girl talk.
---
Not that any of that mattered for the partially lonely Snowball Lumipallo. For she didn't go into stores for the sake of hanging out with friends! At least when it was about her favorite beverage. No, for her, her goal was certain...

• Sympathy & Compassion
Sunowubaru Rumiparo
Classroom 2-C
@Skyswimsky as GM​

Thanks, Muffin. I definitely have to check that out. I've been looking forward to it for like a week now. I hope it tastes good.

"Oh, wait, I have to get back to class...!!" Snow finally realized, rushing back out of her corner.

Snow didn't particularly like crowds. Crowds were annoying for anyone, but they were especially annoying if everyone was taller than you. Lots of vision-blockers all over the place, shifting to and fro.

Unlike many of the other people here, she wasn't all that interested in the cosplay, the figurines, the disk releases, or anything of the sort. Nor was she in the other group of people, who were here just to browse all the stuff with friends for the fun of it. No, Snow was here for one thing, and one thing only: to get that exclusive Politelight Cola.

"You're out!? What do you mean 'you're out!?' There can't be that many people after it, right!?" Snow pleaded with the vendor.

"Sorry, miss. We just weren't expecting so many people to want them. Uhm... you could try upstairs on the third floor. I think we were selling it there too."

"Alright..." Snow nodded, taking a deep breath and riding the wave of people once again. A few minutes later, the crowds thinned, and she was able to navigate on her own again. Eye scanning her surroundings, Snow zeroed in on the colorful sign advertising the can. "One Politelight Cola please...!" she asked, fingers crossed. "Do you have any?"

"Let's see... well, you're in luck! Looks like you've got the last one. That'll be 500 yen."

"Oh, whew... I was afraid it'd be expensive..." she sighed in relief, leaving the vendor to stand there patiently, wondering what an 'expensive drink' was to this strange customer. "Here you go!"

She held the cold can in her hands. Very pink, covered with hearts and all the sorta stuff one would expect from a magical girl themed soda. Knowing the trend, it'd probably be a flavor like cherry or apple, and powerfully sweet.

Before she could pop the can open, however, a familiar guy stepped up from behind to order his own...

"Yo yo, capital V, drop me one'a them pink fizzies. Fam gonna pop it down the drinker, ya feelin' me?"

"... I'm sorry, sir, but... what? Could you be more clear?"

"Ya fizzie. I got da scrilla for ya fizzie."

A young girl in a ballcap beside him excitedly pointed at the sign with the soda can. "Politelight's dope fizzie!"

"Oh my gosh, it's a tiny Runo... that poor girl already sounds like him..." Snow murmured to herself as she watched the exchange for the amusement value.

"Oh, I see!" the vendor nodded. "Sorry, we just sold out."

"Aww... no dope fizzie...?" the girl sighed in disappointment, glancing up at what logically seemed to be her big brother.

"Yea fam. No dope fizzies for da masses! Fight the system, yo! Big chair ain't gon look out for the lil' peeps," Runo said, though Snow couldn't decipher whether it was a confirmation, complaint, or something else.

Snow glanced at her soda, then the tiny Runo girl. She discretely followed them from behind for a couple full minutes, mentally wrestling with herself, until... "Here." Snowball finally spoke, stepping up and handing the girl her precious can of sugar. "I'm not really that into the show that much anyway, ya know? So..." she excused herself, thrusting it into the girl's hands.

"Aww yea! Fizzie gurl, that's baller! Droppin' a cold one on ma fam, ey!"

"Oh wow! Thanks, miss!" the mini-Runo seemed to translate, or she'd just thanked her on her own; again, Snow seriously had no idea.

"... Yeah..." Snow forced a smile, though one clear look and anyone could tell she wasn't happy at all. "Today's been a long day, ya know? I think I'll just head home. Enjoy it for me, okay?" Snow waved the girl (and the weirdo) goodbye, following the escalator down again.

Last edited:
  • Spicy

2-C Classroom
Interactions: @Skyswimsky // Kaede Kiyabu​

"O-oh yeah. I thought it might be specialized... ha... ha..."
Akane said. She was so stupid, of course there was only on hospital in the town. She'd lived here for as long as she could remember and still she was stupid enough to forget such a simple fact. "Looks like class is starting soon, but let's hang out after class?"

"Look at Akane getting out of her comfort zone," Hanako laughed. "But it's fine, I'll even come with."

Hanako insisted the two go downtown and go shopping out of some kind of celebration. Akane didn't really understand that it was going to be so tightly packed, but thankfully Kaede's wheelchair had perks. The crowd parted before her and Akane was silently grateful. As they passed an alley, she was tempted to suggest Arbor Vitae... but then she remembered Namiko's personality.

Probably a bit much for Kaede.

Hanako looked around, and announced, "we're getting new clothes. Akane dresses way too plain, so we're going to get her a new outfit."

"Wh-what?" Akane sputtered. "B-but it's so crowded..."

"Oh, Politelight is having an event. Which means," Hanako said, getting a gleam in her eye. "Event exclusive clothing."

"I-I only have about 3,000 yen on me..."
Akane said.

"That's what makes it a challenge, Akane." Hanako said, "winner gets Akane in a new outfit. What do you say, Kaede? Feel like doing some girly stuff like outfit shopping?"

"What about the loser?" Akane asked.

"Simple. They're next for clothing shopping." Hanako said it so matter of factually that Akane couldn't help but worry how long the other girl expected to be here for. Maybe Akane should have taken them to Arbor Vitae...

• Spicy
Sasara Kaidou
Town of Hisahiro, Kirikiri Street

Sasara smiled a little awkwardly watching the exchange between Ino and Yuki, not entirely sure if it was polite to laugh at their antics. There was a whole lot of scolding words coming from Yukimaru directed towards Ino but as she was coming to understand that was sort of just the dynamic the two had. Ino the blissful and Yukimaru playing the straight man in their little friendly charades. Having just met them, she didn't feel too comfortable in just butting in.

Instead she felt a bit more comfortable talking a little to Karen. Fellow newcomer. She turned too her and began to idly chat while the comedy due continued their antics just beside them.

"...This place here is Hisahiro's Big Commercial district. My old school is literally the opposite direction from were we came from but even then this place isn't all that unfamiliar to me. Ah, that cafe over there is super nice, there's this really nice cake that's a whole adventure on it's own you have to try."

The many pedestrians out on the street wasn't all to abnormal for Sasara. Following the 'unsaid rules' Sasara and the others weaved through the thicket of pedestrians awkwardly but without giving it much though otherwise.

As she continued conversing with her new classmates, In the back of Sasara's mind she was a little disheartened. Despite her having looking forward to it, she never did manage to come across Meguru today. It was only natural though, Meguru was in another class and probably had club after school. Instead of going to find her she had went out with her classmates right after school ended.

She had been so caught up she hadn't even sent a text or anything to Meguru at all even though she'd been so set on seeing her when the day started. But, that would probably be something she could squeeze in a little later so they could arrange seeing each other tomorrow or the like. But, wouldn't Meguru be interested in this whole event too, since it was exclusive? She'd have to get a text in later, but it would be rude to go right for the phone in this situation.

"...Say, Eidelfield-san, have you been in town for long? You mentioned you've been to lots of other places right?"

Given that Karen was from outside of Japan, questions to ask her new classmate came easily. That didn't make Karen Eidelfield any less interesting though. Quite the contrary, Sasara hadn't ever traveled so much as outside of the prefecture. Even going to Tokyo or Kyoro seemed so far away from here.

• Spicy
  • Sympathy & Compassion

IGNITING HEARTS
A Mahou Shoujo Fantasy!

Time: Afternoon
FREE-ROAM MODE

Unavailable: Namiko Nonaka, Nao Nonaka, Security-San, Norichii Hiroma
Around: Mystic_Muffin(???), Chihaya Mikage(???), Kaede Kiyabu(with Hanako&Akane|Oda)
Available: Meguru Chise(Oda), Hanako Mirai(With Akane&Kaede|Oda), Ella Curtis(???), Runo Algeru(Oda)

NPC Updates
NPCs whose location, or status, changed from the last GM posts have a color alteration for your convience!

@Karyra
Kaede chuckled. "That sounds fun to me. I'm sure you'd make a lovely magical girl." She teased Akane. "Although, I'll have to be at the hospital for a check-up in three hours..." Looked like that, thankfully, they had a somewhat hard time limit set! Likely no Arbor Vitae either.

With 'event clothing' being exclusive to Oda, the store was certainly more packed than the outside. And less people were keen on simply making space for the wheel-chair girl. Some even throwing some annoyed glances at the trio here and there. Although Kaede did not really comment on it...

@Ehb
"Cake it is then..." Karen was the one who decided on that.

"Only after we're through Oda!" Ino put her fist up in the air. "If we're too late, they all outta stuff! I'm sure the soda is already gone..." Was she a psychic?! "You shouldn't drink so much of that anyway..." Yuki, once again. "What you mean by that, huh!?" They continued on as they entered the biggest store of all in Kirikiri Street...

Continuing their way through, it was Sasara who asked the foreign Student questions. Quite natural ones that the girl sure was sure used to by now. "My parents travel a lot." She explained. "And I'm used to changing places every few years, or so. Though..." She stopped for a moment, before 'actually' answering the question. "I've been here for a year." Before adding. "And, yes, I speak quite a few languages." Before turning it around.

"What about you, Kaidou-san? You seem to know the city quite well. I hope the cake will do your praise justice."

• Spicy
Sunowubaru Rumiparo
Kirikiri Street (Oda)
@Skyswimsky as GM
@Ehb as Sasara Kaidou (can skip to the ping below for TL;DR)​

Snowball had barely stepped onto the escalator, when a buzzing from her bag invited her to grab her phone once again...

How’s the Soda?

They completely sold out! By the time I got to the vendor, there were none left… (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)

You’re too slow! … If only there was someone with a can to spare (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Wait… you know someone who bought an extra can!? Who is it!?

|ω・)

You don’t mean… you have an extra, do you?

( ´・ω・`)_且 Alas, I must have lost it somewhere… secure! For someone worthy to take it (ц`ω´ц*)

You LOST IT!?

Oh lol, sorry I just realized what you were saying!

As if we’d meet up over a Soda? That’d be crazy!

Ahem…! Now, I’ve hidden the Soda from prying eyes. Yours for the taking, if you can find it!...

Hm… so like a game? Fun!

Snowball smiled, stepping away from the escalator and off into a corner of the store to get out of the way. She had trouble containing her excitement, and was glancing around, as if anything could be hiding a precious soda can.

Do I get a hint?

A hint? Mhm… I can’t tell you the location right away! A place nobody would dare look at, save from anyone’s taking but yours...

A few seconds passed…

A trash-can.

Snow stared at the screen with a weird expression.

The location of that trash-can… the front of a store! The store’s name contains something that is the favourite ‘item’ of Nora! (゚ω゚)

”Nora…? Who’s Nora…” Snow hummed, staring blankly at the screen. She searched it up on the internet real quick, having to sift through several pages of different Noras, most of them involving a spanish explorer. The delay was noticeable.

Don’t you know? THE Nora! From MagiMagika Politelight!

Oh, ehehe! Right, that Nora. That makes sense!

She wasn’t entirely faking it: Snow had seen the show on TV here and there and hadn’t immediately shut it off, but that was about it. An episode here and there, but not enough so that she remembered the characters’ every little trait.

Hmm… I didn’t even know you liked Politelight that much!

Snow bonked her head a few times with her finger, trying to extract information that, in all likelihood, just wasn’t there.

Do I? Who knows uwu Either way, I’m sure you’ll figure something out before it’s all warm (ц`ω´ц*)...

So cruel… (⊃д⊂)

Thanks, Muffin.

Pondering this for a few more moments, Snow finally gave up searching her own brain and turned to the internet for help. There was plenty of stuff on Politelight, but not so much on Nora. A relatively unimportant character who’d shown up for maybe a few episodes dotted throughout the series, but enough that it wouldn’t just be a simple 20-minute deal to find out the information… without a lot of luck, of course.

”Uuuuuu,” Snow whined, finally pocketing the phone. If the internet wasn’t any help, she had the one thing that might be even better: a store full of otakus! And more than that: fans of the shows! The only problem was minimizing the embarrassment by asking as few people as possible.

@Ehb

”Excuse me, do you remember Nora…?”
“Hi there, nice costume! Do you maybe remember that thing Nora liked from the one episode…?”
“Ahaha, hi, do you have a favorite character? Mine’s Nora!”

Ultimately, Snowball’s quest spiraled into wandering around and asking just about everyone she met. Something inside of her was dying from the shame of it, but the part of her that wanted the soda continued to drive her forward. Eventually, she found a somewhat familiar pink-haired girl...

”Hey, uhm... darn, I forgot her name... Sahara-chan? You liked Politelight a bunch, right? Do you remember that... thing Nora really liked?” Snow forced an awkward smile, trying to cram as much friendliness into it as possible.

• Spicy
Sasara Kaidou
Town of Hisahiro, Kirikiri Street

It seemed like the final destination was going to be cake then? No problems on Sasara's end. Having a cake there was usually reserved for a special occasion on account of it being such a rich item to indulge in, but today was one such occasion.

Karen's replies to her questions seemed to basically paint her as being a traveled and well rounded person. Impressive. It was a little humbling even. The pint-sized exchange student then returned the question, wanting to know Sasara's side.

"I've just lived in Hisahiro all my life. I guess if anything I know my hometown pretty well enough. In any case, I think I'd like to go travel the world someday. Even just going to the next prefecture over sounds like a big adventure the way I am now."

Sasara made herself flustered as she caught herself starting to daydream aloud.

"Y-yeah. Ummmm, someday for sure. I'd like to travel..." She forced herself to conclude. Thankfully though, the group of girls were now within Oda itself. Lots of people there perusing the exclusive goods. But even so, there was much to look at for anyone with even a passing interest of MagiMagicka Politelight.

Sasara sort of drifted with her group, taking everything in. It was really Ino that was leading them though, as she was trying to achieve her ill fated goal of getting the special soda. But after a moment, even Sasara found herself getting caught up in the things the store had to offer. Maybe though, the thing that caught her eye the most, was a display showing some of the show inspired clothes that were on offer.

Yeah. I was unmistakable. That jacket and beret set were clearly modeled after one of the show's characters. It was easy to say Politelight, the start of the show - was the most popular character, but Sasara's favorite was one of her friends. In this case, the clothes she was temporarily fixated on was the outfit of none other than 'The Comet', Usagi Fubaraki.

Politelight was the innocent one whose bright spirit always managed to make things work somehow. But, for Usagi, who was not blessed with such good fortune - she did whatever had to be done in order to save people, even if she had to get her hands dirty. She was portrayed as being far from being the kind of hero championed in Politelight's character. She was already had her arc completed last season. She's sort of just a part of the gang at this point.

However, hearing a voice directed at her, her gaze was able to break free from the costume.

”Hey, uhm... Sahara-chan? You liked Politelight a bunch, right? Do you remember that... thing Nora really liked?”

Sasara turned to face this girl who was talking her. It wasn't Ino or any of the girl she had come into the store with. But why was this one familiar?

It was her. The white hair and those eyes that were somewhere between yellow and green. It was Snowball whom she 'knew' from her old school. Though, she was now once again wearing the same uniform as her again in Hisahiro Academy. It was the same girl, just a bit older. From that time...

Yes, that girl. The one who fulfilled nothing but broken promises and cruel pranks.

Immediately, Sasara wanted Snowball Lumipallo to go away. Just seeing this girl again... was making those memories come back. She... she was really the worst! This internal feeling manifested in avid apprehension as Sasara's gaze met with Snowball directly. It was like she was about to be charged into by walking garbage.

"I'm sorry. But I can't help you."

Sasara wanted nothing more than to disengage. She instantly sought out the other girls she'd been with just a moment ago - trying to escape.

• Spicy
  • Sympathy & Compassion