Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashvina

IGNITE THE SPARK
IC | OOC | CS | OVERVIEW

WELCOME TO TRANQUILITY.

A MESSAGE FROM PAXCOR!

Hello, user! Welcome to PaxCor's Modern History 101 Lesson!

The world, years ago, was a broken and decaying place. Even before the last War, things had begun their descent into chaos. On a global scale, countries threatened other territories with nuclear attacks. On a national level, the wealth distribution was heavily concentrated and many people suffered. Between individuals, there was murder, robbery, darkness. People stepping on top of other people. Peace was not found anywhere. This continued until the Year 2019...the year of the Genesis War. The War changed life as we once knew it.

Calamity exploded when nuclear weaponry was used, and so much of humanity was wiped out. Many thought that it was the end. We at PaxCor had to step in to preserve humanity, to prevent yet another reality where the Earth is wrought with destruction. In order to help, we confronted the big question. What caused such a primal dystopia?

Emotions.

Things like greed, jealousy, lust, and desire fueled people to step on each other's backs...breaking them, just to get to the top. That is why we developed the Peace Patch! The Peace Patch is a small device developed by PaxCor many years ago. It's embedded in each and everyone one of us, right in the base of our skulls! The Patch neutralizes those dangerous emotions, making our world safe again! The Patch was first distributed in The New United Commonwealth, then known as The United States. It was successful and subduing emotions.

With humans in their new heightened state of awareness, a new society emerged with PaxCor at the center! We reconstructed the Commonwealth, and life now is better than ever! It's a great time to be human! Ever since then, the Peace Patch has been implanted in each newborn. It makes us a happy people! It is through PaxCor and the Patch that the world can go on! From those ashes, we rose. PaxCor and its forward thinking technologies has created a new Earth for all of us!

When we are all the same, what's the need for change?

Thank you for taking the time to read through PaxCor's Modern History 101! Find a more detailed version at your local File Vendor!

Sincerely,
Luna Pacecco
President of Tranquility

FIND THE PILL. JOIN THE SPARK.

A message from The Spark, Re: Join Us.

Hey, you. Yes, you. This is what you know to be true. Your Patch keeps you normal. Without it, you would devolve into the type of Archaic monster you learned about when you were two. Your patch keeps you sharp, keeps you aware. You don't have the muddling quality of emotions, the thing that caused the Archies to destroy themselves. You go to work during the day, take part in recreational activities in the afternoon.

Maybe you're in school still awaiting Placement Day, when PaxCor members assign you the job that you'll work for the rest of your life. Teacher? Sanitation? Scientist, if you're extra smart? Or maybe you're hoping to apply for the Marriage Pact, where you will be paired with a partner to combine your life with. Maybe you're applying for Unit Status, to add a child into the mix. PaxCor is the shining savior in this. Nothing is messy anymore. Why would you wanna go backwards in time? Hell, I was the same way.

Recently though, you've seen glimpses of graffiti. Bright patches in your organized world. I know that you've noticed it. The graffiti, before it's cleaned up in a matter of minutes, has all said one thing. "FIND THE PILL." This is what I know to be true. The Patch doesn't keep you aware. It keeps you dead. We're not "a happy people" like President Pacecco describes it. We are a lifeless one. Along with bad emotions, went the good ones. PaxCor used this chip to make life easier for them, not for humanity. I've taken the Pill. It neutralizes the Patch, even only for a little bit. I can never go back. Those emotions, while wild...I think that those were what kept us human instead of automaton.

The things I got to feel...things we don't even have words for anymore. They pushed us to explore ourselves, to pursue our dreams, to see the people around us. I know you don't know what I'm talking about, but you can know. Is this reality worth it? We're all bees in a hive, nothing is different. We feel nothing, because we don't know what feeling is. But now I know it, and I never want to forget. They told me that I could join them. They live outside of the city limits, in the Ruins of the Old World. They know the secret, and they want to start the revolution. The revolution to reclaim our humanity, to reclaim our spark. There are many more of us Spark Seekers. We are growing. PaxCor doesn't acknowledge it, but we are here. We are not backing down. I was a zombie, and now I am human. I barely have the time to finish writing this, but I'm telling you this while I can... Join our resistance, our revival, our revolution.

FIND THE PILL. JOIN THE SPARK.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Very interested :) I -am- however having a baby in... literally four days *LOL* Just wondering when you were planning to start, so I have an idea what my schedule will look like!

This does sound a bit interesting! Though I have to admit that peach paper on white is really hard to read!

This does sound a bit interesting! Though I have to admit that peach paper on white is really hard to read!
Sorry, I coded it using a different theme. It should be alright now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey~hey^^!!

Interested! Like seems like a nice mix of concepts fo'sho!! ;DD

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use?

Definitely interested in this ^^

Reactions: Zoola and rissa
Interested!

Reactions: Zoola and rissa
I will be making a Soldier for the Spark ^^ but for now, I must go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.