If you're reading this, you have no choice but to enter this thread. MxM inside.

Sav

Hopeless Romantic
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
My availability tends to vary with the ebb and flow of work, but we're all adults here. I'll be sure to give a heads-up if posts are slow coming.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
My favorite genres include Romance, Fantasy, Crime, Sci-fi, Adventure, Superheros and Modern.
Welcome!

Hello there stranger, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a mxm RP with me. The posting expectations are at least 3 paragraphs, an decent grammar and spelling. (Auto correct people) I have some partners currently, and I love them to death but posting isn't as rapid as I like. STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH.

So I'm looking for a partner. The mxm wouldn't have a set bottom or top, so if you can only play submissive characters (Something that I feel is a cop out) I'm not the gal for you.

I'm hoping to RP something equal parts smut and plot, and something a bit dark and twisted. I have a few idea, and parings as well. I do Mpreg and fandoms (canon and non-canon). My limits are scat and everything in that realm. I'm willing to here your ideas an parings, and we can even come up with a idea together!

I only rp in PMs though, sorry.

Parings:

Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/Target
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Detective/Criminal
Detective/Prostitute
Detective/Detective
Criminal Master Mind/Dull and uninteresting guy

Fandoms I do
(Cannon and Non Cannon):