If your character made a time capsule...

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Imagine that one (or more) of your characters must put together a time capsule. It doesn't matter what time period they're currently in. They must put something in to a capsule that represents them and their life.

What do they put in there?

I'd probably have my character in Rory's game, Maschinen Märchen, put one of her inventions into a time capsule. Reggie seems the type that would want someone to discover her best work and make use of it, showcase it or improve it.

She's a genius like that. :]

Depends, not a lot of my characters have shit they would consider to leave for the future.

it's just that my characters are all the same shit.

Captain 9Lives, the greedy bastard, would most likely leave gold or a map to hidden treasure. Maybe some Rum too, although I have a feeling he would drink it first.

Artur "Six" Stein would leave the skull of one of his victims. He would die with a smile on his face, knowing that someone would someday see that and be frightened.

Gin, the spring knight from Rory's rp Maschinen Märchen , would leave a piece of the destroyed kingdom of Odoaker to remind people of that men can persevere in the face of evil.

Sean -
would probably leave a trinket that reminded him of Kaeli, cause she is all he really cares about other than setting thing son fire.

Eldren, the winter king
- Would leave nothing, because he knows that his name will live on through out the Kingdom for centuries to come. Or he might freeze the capsule and seal it in a nearby glacier.

Kaija Aatos - Her locket portrait of Tabitha, most likely.

Adare Liffey - A book of some Irish proverbs (and drinking songs), some recipes for food, and maybe some whiskey.

Ebrille Larke - Probably some animal stuff, like a figurine of a kangaroo... xD

April Harvard - She'd put some totes cute pictures of herself and Mikey. Of course she'd start it and forget halfway through and never get back around to it.