1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

If your best friend turned into a monkey, what would you do ?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sakura, Dec 19, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

So if your best friend turned into a monkey....What WOULD you do ?

2. Let him live in my closet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlxnWeXGA0&feature=related"]YouTube- evil monkey family guy[/ame]

3. Well, I would wonder when monkies learned how to talk and use the computer. And then I would be sure I was dreaming. And if I weren't dreaming, then I'd finally know that I was staring in my own Manga series and soon an evil villain is going to show up and ruin my day. c__c

4. Sell my story to the newspapers and buy me a monkey-compatible typewriter to continue the novulz.

Oh, and fling poo at my friend, but that goes without saying.

5. Sell the monkey to a carnival. He's not my friend anymore.

6. Oh wait... I completely misread the question....

7. I think I would cry because I do not speak monkey and thus my biffle would become useless.

8. Won't anybody try to find a way to change their friend back ? Oo

9. Acceptance is better than a wish to change, is it not?

Personally, if one of my friends was changed into a monkey? I'd disbelief...if that doesn't help...I don't know...keep them as pet? try to communicate?

10. Would you take them to school ?

11. well...no...I don't go to school anymore...nor do I work for that matter.

Besides, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to own a monkey in the netherlands, so it'd probably be best not to make it public knowledge ^_^;