If you wrote a book...

Spammy

Swagolor Approved
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
If you wrote a book, would it be heavy enough to use as a bludgeon?

Time spent writing and content should factor into your answer. You may not grab the nearest copy of, say, any of the last three Harry Potter books and use them as a bludgeon to get a baseline. Answers must be immediate.

From my Uninsightful Survey.

If I wrote a book, I'll make one slim as hell. So I can slice someone with it! Paper cuts hurt a lot more. D:

I think maybe the book I'd write would make a better projectile than a bludgeon, used more for a good distraction if thrown at the face.

So no it most likely wouldn't be effective as a bludgeon.

Probably not. D: My target audience would be tweens and teens. At best I could bitch slap someone!

I origionally wanted to write one book, then I realized that my story would have to be a multivolume series. I imagine that any single book would be unbludgeon worthy.

MY BOOK WOULD BE BIGGER THAN THE BIBLE AND ITS CORE WOULD BE MADE OF FUCKING GOAT SKIN AND STUDDED LEATHER. IT'D BE SO FUCKING METAL I'D PUT A FUCKING GOATHEAD ON THE FRONT COVER.

IT'D BE A FUCKING METAL BOOK, SO MUCH FUCKING METAL DIO WOULD COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND GO ALL "HOLY SHITTING DIVERS, RAINBOWS! THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AS HEAVY AS MY DISCOGRAPHY!"

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE MORE METAL THAN DIO.

I guess it'd depend on which cast of characters I decided to use. Though my goals are more aimed towards a comic book than/graphic novel over a written novel...

Yes, it would. It would be an epic tale spanning generations.

I know I would try to write a book usable as some form of bludgeon. Hardcover too.