If you were suddenly turned into an animal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meer Kat
I always stay at the edges of groups in my own world but when I am interested I pop up and voice my opinion.
Like meerkats I like specific roles and working alone but for a team so I'm contributing to something.

A gorilla, as I have been told by numerous people that I already look like one so why the hell not.

A wolf.

Strong loyalty, can work in a pack or alone, shy around people, very observant and curious.

I am a Wolf.

japanese-dwarf-flying-squirrel.jpg

Because it's the cutest thing, ever!

A bear perhaps.

I'm sometimes mistaken to be more hostile than I really am and I'm actually quite shy with a preference to stay away from people. I enjoy my solitude. Though I can be pretty protective at times as well.

I also like to curl up in my bed into a cocoon of blankets and wish I could stay there for months and spend the cold winter in hibernation.

<<< My avatar (Lone to be specific, I like to be alone but I'm good as leader)

Fox (I don't want to presume, but I'm actually pretty clever)

Owl (I prefer night to day..)

And there's another one but I don't remember which ^^;

I would just love to be a white tiger. I think they are really beautiful and their eyes are amazing.

I'm already a mammal, so I'm set.

I'd say Blobfish. I dunno if anyone has heard of it but its real. Despite its disturbing appearance it is the most favorable animal in my opinion. I keep a calm, nonchalant atmosphere around me at all times so I rarely get angry, people see me as an unattractive yet interesting person, which is what the Blobfish is in a nutshell.

To those scared to look it up ill place its appearance here c:
blobfish4.jpg

My apologies to those who were disturbed. -3-

I'd be....

A swan.

I'm a ballerina, so I'm quite graceful. And I have a 'royal air' according to my friend Lou.

I also am very dangerous even though I seem to be calm and kinda pretty.

A cat.

They are both smart and adorably stupid. They do want whatever they want, when they want, and don't care what other people think. They love to play and are especially curious. And did I mention that they do whatever the hell they want?

I'm a honey badger.

I just don't give a shit.

I like how wolves have become a symbol for loners.

Most "lone wolves" are rare, and die off quickly without the pack.

Reactions: Queenslayer
I've been told many times by friends that I'm alike to a small woodland creature, so probably a squirrel or a mouse or something.

Probably a badger, Im reasonaboy shy and hide away in my house doing IWAKU (goddammit), and occasionally go out. When I do, I am very social with people that I know, and I am reasonably smart (I don't brag... Hehe...)
PLUS when attacked (usually verbally) I can actually snap back very well

Status
Not open for further replies.