If You Were Stuck in the Last Game You Played?

that'd be a weird life. it'd be a combinations of YUGIOH and pokemon

Pogioh, we could call it.
Or just call it a Pokemon Card Game. :P
It's been around since the video games.

that'd be a weird life. it'd be a combinations of YUGIOH and pokemon

Pogioh, we could call it.
Pogioh. Beautiful name :')

Reactions: Razilin
Psssh. I liked it back when it was called Magic: The Gathering
That's a better game, true. :P
But Pokemon TCG isn't a new thing either.

Reactions: Razilin
TCGO basically people spamming EX decks

Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire.

Hmm... Besides being stalked by the news for everything I do and possibly having to fight well-intentioned extremeists it might be okay. I could be an awesome berry gardener...

Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire.

Hmm... Besides being stalked by the news for everything I do and possibly having to fight well-intentioned extremeists it might be okay. I could be an awesome berry gardener...

It's worth because you get to ride a mystical whale.

My entire existence would be:

Recompile from stored physical data state:
Run, fight, shoot lots of guns, kill lots of people.
Die.
Get recompiled from stored physical data state...

Over. And over. And over. I would fight on a planet against two other factions, in hopes of convincing them to let us be free. Yet when there is no death toll, and no real progress ever to be made, will anything ever change? Or will I be stuck, fighting, living and dying, for the rest of eternity?

....Planetside 2.

Fire Emblem: Awakening. I feel like that would be incredibly cool and fun yet I would also probably get killed fairly quickly! XD

talking-angela-featured_1375735718.jpg

Just had to watch that video.

Just had to get curious about the spying eye camera in her eye.

Just had to download the app to see what the fuss was all about.

Now I have to spend the rest of my days entertaining this fuck.

God damn it.

Reactions: Cpt Toellner
Well I don't think I'd fare well as a WW2 fighter pilot in the Battle of Britain in a Hurricane.

Does DnD count? Because if so--

AWWWWWW NNNOOOOOOOO!!

Madden NFL 15...

So I basically become a huge guy and play football forever? Sounds cool!

So I'm a Deep Space Miner marooned on a planet after the transport ship began to fall apart in low orbit with the only two other survivors dead within a week. Wherein I lucked out and killed the first man I met for his rail-gun and Glitterworld gear and building a small and functional colony by myself. Then a few months later more people just start showing up as if by fucking accident because I'm a nice guy who nurses them to health and offers them shelter?

Don't get me started when that asshole 'tribesman', he was wearing a loincloth and using a great bow against my suit of power armor and railgun. Needless to say he managed to damage a kidney. Asshole. So I captured him and took him into my home before harvesting his kidney. Inviting him to stay after we had some nice chats. Then had HIM replace the kidney he fucked up with the one I ripped out of his body.

Then more assholes show up and we have to expand and I hate cooking for those jerks.

I fucking love RimWorld.

20jpegj.png

I'd be pretty shit out of luck.

Why?

I don't think I'd last five minutes wandering the forests of Kyrat.

I'd be pretty shit out of luck.

Why?

I don't think I'd last five minutes wandering the forests of Kyrat.
Nah, man. Enjoy the Crab Rangoon and chill for a few minutes. It'll sort itself out.

Nah, man. Enjoy the Crab Rangoon and chill for a few minutes. It'll sort itself out.
That... was the most surprising easter egg I've ever encountered. I was amazed when Pagan came walking back in after about thirteen minutes.

Reactions: Windsong