If You Were Stuck in the Last Game You Played?

I'd be dead. Several times over.

Destiny. Crota's End Raid.

I counted about 17 losses before my team and I gave up for the night.

photo.jpg

I would survive in Minecraft. I know enough redstone shenanigans to make life pretty freakin luxurious.

But I mean, I play that game on and off every day, so I'll also comment on the console game I'm working on currently:

ace-ventura-i-used-to-be-a-pet-detective-until-i-took-an-arrow-to-the-knee-skyrim.gif

Let's just say I keep mixing up the Talk button with the "draw your weapon" button.

T_____T The bard made the finishing blow.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
The Binding Of Isaac.......

God talks to my mother

God tells mommy to cleanse me

God tells mommy to isolate me

Then...

God tells mommy to kill me

I escape below the house to the basement and caves with death after death after death after death

This game has a disturbing addictive quality to it....but man is it ever screwed up. O__O

L.A. Noire. So basically I'd go back in time about 70 years and be moved to Los Angeles.

I'll be totally fine.

Hmmmm... I can probably live with Insurgency. :-D

2014-12-12_00014_zpsc05bdfdf.jpg

Dragon Age Origins. Well then. At least I come back to life after every fight if I die.

If by some chance I manage to solve the puzzles and gather enough courage to brave dusty basements filled with murderous crows and blind cats

then maybe...nah, totally gonna die.

13869-b.png

memories.png

Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism

Stuck in a world where everybody solves arguments by launching volleys of harmless, pretty bullets at each other to see who can dodge the most?

AND the world is populated only by girls?

count me in.

Saints Row 4? Now, that would be awesome. I'd have superpowers and I'd also be the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Reactions: Pulchritudinous
Pulsar Lost Colony

I'd be fine assuming me and my crew didn't accidently jump into the system with the end boss.

Pokemon TCG.

I GET TO PLAY WITH CARDS ALL DAY YAY

Like @Rainjay, I'd also be in DA:O.

I was on easy mode, though, so I don't think I have much to worry about. ;]

If things were translated into something more closely following reality, however, I still think I'd have a chance at surviving. Even though I'd be horrible at fighting, I'm sure Alistair wouldn't just dump me on the curb as 100% useless—I can at least provide company as one of the last Grey Wardens. And once I start picking up other companions... Well, why bother bringing four into every fight? Might as well go all out with my nine ultimate heroes of Ferelden.

The only challenge, I guess, would be convincing someone to take charge. I'd like to pick Alistair, but he himself has stated he isn't fond of the idea.

Reactions: Rainjay