If You Were Stuck in the Last Game You Played?

Path of Exile

Oh it should be fine, I can get some magical gems that give me power. I can fish with nice little fishing rods. Nice forests, Sarn is lovely. PVP arenas could be interest-

AOYU1wL.jpg

Oh.

Well then.

Huh.

damn I'm screwed
TWD-game-cover.jpg

Minecraft? Heck yeah, I could live with that, so long as a creeper doesn't sneak up behind me.
Don't worry; you'd just respawn every time you died.

I too would be Minecraft, if I can count the Pocket Edition.

Saints Row the Third? At least if/when I do die it will likely be hilariously!

Don't worry; you'd just respawn every time you died.

I too would be Minecraft, if I can count the Pocket Edition.
Ah yes, that would be true in the realm of video game logic, I forgot about that.

Castle crashers.

I'd probably die since I have no fighting experience at all.

Quake

RIP 'N TEAR MOTHERFUCKERS

Wait, that's another game.

Heroes and Generals, so I guess I would be a German soldier fighting in WW2. Not too out of this world.

@Azarthes Do you ever play Hardcore? If so what levels do you have? I had a blast last time I played PoE.

Fire Emblem:Awakening, so, depends if I get my hands on the right axe, I suppose.

Heroes and Generals, so I guess I would be a German soldier fighting in WW2. Not too out of this world.

@Azarthes Do you ever play Hardcore? If so what levels do you have? I had a blast last time I played PoE.
No I'm a filthy scrubcore player.

More because my Internet is quite shitty, but partly because I don't like the idea of losing so much progress.

That an GGG still has desync problems which is like
Oooo

Outlast: Whistleblower

maxresdefault.jpg

God bless me for whatever hell that awaits. :-S

I'd be an awesome goat doing neat stuff in a city.

A yay for Goat Simulator

vampire-the-masquerade.jpg

... A world of no morals and no truly righteous faction, surrounded by vampire strippers and assassins, werewolves, and bloodthirsty loons? I'll fit right in.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Saving the world and having the best weapons, I think that I would love my world.

Also, getting someone to love you will be fun and hard at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Skyrim.. sooo, not really fucked.
I'd love to live in Tamriel.

Warmachine Tactics. As long as I stay out of the front lines, I should be fine.