If you were an object

I really want to come up with something dirty, lame and funny. Like: Anal beads, because I will go through a lot of shit to make people happy.

I'd want to be something long lasting, meaningful and useful. Like a bridge.

Reactions: TemoKun
I wish to be a guitar. People play with me all the time, I can make all the noise I want, and when I get older my value goes up and I'm known as "vintage"

I'd probably be a simple diary or sketchbook that's generally ignored, but occasionally picked up and examined by someone curious or bored for a little while until they find out what I'm all about and throw me away in fear and/or disgust.

That or I'd be a strange little figurine, possibly a Halloween decoration or piece of merchandise from a Tim Burton movie.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would be this:

USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701),_ENT.jpg

Because who else wouldn't want to be an awesome space ship?

If I were an object, I'd want to be what a lot of fucking idiots think women are because damn do they get a lot of attention

I keep coming up with things and then discarding them

Pillow; soft and fluffy and comforting... but I'd get drooled and god-knows-what-else'd on all the time :(

Pencil: content to live my days until I am retirement length, aide to education and creativity and the quick jotting down of phone numbers. Buuut I'd get chewed on and stuck up noses

After thinking about it way too hard I guess I'd be a bowl. Serving my purpose holding cold cereal and hot soup, with an eventual quick and painless death by a crash on the floor.

It's funny because I already am a pencil. Go ask all of tumblr, they'll tell you.

Tough one....hmmm.....let's see....oh yes! A book! A really nice long novel. That'd be cool, enjoyable, and a quiet unassuming object for me to be :D

A record.

So you can spin me right round baby right round.

In all seriousness though, a record. Something outdated and warped and completely unusable but you don't want to throw it away because it might be valueable but you sure as hell don't want it hanging around. In the end you keep the record sleeve in came in but you throw the vinyl away because it's worthless to you. You got what you needed out of it and now you can get the same music on youtube.

A lego piece you don't see on the floor until I fuck up your arch.

I'd want to be a security camera.

Specifically in the boy's/men's locker room.

Hell yeah, baby.