If You Wanna See That Fancy Footwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HipstaStache

Original poster
:D Hey all, how y'all doing? I am HipstaStache and the following you should know about me :)

What do you prefer to be called?

Just call me Stache, Hipsta, or this new nickname I termed... Mustachio

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

Dude... where's my car?

How old are you?

To prove you are not a robot, solve the most hardest math problem in the universe... 9 times 2 equals....

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I am new to this but not to roleplaying, I started it out on Omegle when I was 14 and I am not joking on that statement by the way lol

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I prefer a partner, I dabble in a group RP time to time but I see them as a little confusing to play in

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

I DO BOTH :D

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Feel the Same- Battle Tapes

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Dat name thought.Anyway,welcome to Iwaku Mustaches.Enjoy your stay and,you know you're lucky when you're greeted by slenderman.Have fun

Dat name thought.Anyway,welcome to Iwaku Mustaches.Enjoy your stay and,you know you're lucky when you're greeted by slenderman.Have fun

Does that mean you'll stalk me forever?...

Whispers in the dark corner of Iwaku's lounge area while petting her oversized tiger ~

Welcome to the Madness, 'Dude'.

Please do enjoy your stay around, but be aware.. Very aware of the flying marshmallows and especially of the Bunnies!
Do not Feed them!>:)

*Gives a strange look and pulls a deck out with a black backing before searching through it to find one. I look at the card carefully and reveal it to you to show it is a 9 of the suit Shavs with a Mustache over the middle pip*

Care to explain what you've done to my beloved 9? xD

Hi there Hipsta! >:3 Welcome to the site!

Welcome, Hipsta!

Thank you :)

Hi there Hipsta! >:3 Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the warm welcome c:

*Gives a strange look and pulls a deck out with a black backing before searching through it to find one. I look at the card carefully and reveal it to you to show it is a 9 of the suit Shavs with a Mustache over the middle pip*

Care to explain what you've done to my beloved 9? xD

I just simply stached that guy :3

Dude..no..that what my other members been doing >.> it's creepy...I mean..I'm not gay thought.I ain't gonna stalk a guy

Mmmm... the ellipses say otherwise :)

Whispers in the dark corner of Iwaku's lounge area while petting her oversized tiger ~

Welcome to the Madness, 'Dude'.

Please do enjoy your stay around, but be aware.. Very aware of the flying marshmallows and especially of the Bunnies!

Do not Feed them!>:)

What if I ate a lot of marshmallows and some bunnies?

*Hands you the card* I hope you take care of him, the 9 of Shavs is one of my favorites

*Throws Down a smoke bomb and the smoke clears to see a guy* HIYA! I am Domeki Sato! Welcome to Iwaku! *clears throat* t's pleasure to meet ya. Need a buddy Give me a shout. Oh and I hope you can Handle Insanity. *gives double peace signs*

*Throws Down a smoke bomb and the smoke clears to see a guy* HIYA! I am Domeki Sato! Welcome to Iwaku! *clears throat* t's pleasure to meet ya. Need a buddy Give me a shout. Oh and I hope you can Handle Insanity. *gives double peace signs*

Hello Soul :D

Reactions: Domeki Sato
Status
Not open for further replies.