"If you hit a man, don't be surprised if he hits back."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, statistically speaking, men are the sole perpetrators of all violence since recorded human history (to claim otherwise is ridiculous).
... Either you are trolling, or you are insane. There are hundreds of cases of recorded violence perpetrated by women every, single, day.

I shouldn't even need to pull a citation in. Just look at any statistics involving crime, they usually divide them by gender. Believe it or not, women are not innocent waifs: Women are people, meaning they can commit to extreme acts of terror and violence, and do, every, single, day.

So. Yeah. Wow. I don't think you're equipped to handle this discussion.

EDIT

Also, yes. We are arguing that men, women, transexuals, whites, black, tall, short, young, old, and so on, should be treated the same, with retaliatory force when requesting a cessation of violence fails, or in cases where requesting such a cessation isn't practical or feasible. I'm sorry that our "black and white" thinking of treating all humans as equals, capable of discerning for themselves their own actions, and being held accountable for such actions, is seen by you to be a terrible thing.

Please move to Saudi Arabia. Please.

Last edited:
Statistically speaking, women are physiologically weaker than males. That is what I meant by anatomically. Also, statistically speaking, men are the sole perpetrators of all violence since recorded human history (to claim otherwise is ridiculous).
I'm just going to quote this because I don't think I could do a better job of ridiculing this than it does itself by being posted in an argument of whether a guy is right to retaliate or not if a woman hits them.

The one time someone labels something as debate, which became a thing because people were pulling this exact crap, you're gonna go ahead and post dumb blanket statements and cop-outs. One step closer to banning debates altogether. Congratu-fucking-lations.

But you know what is the stupid thing? The most retarded, idiotic thing of this entire thread? That all the statements here revolve around gender. What have we established here? If someone is posing a threat to you, regardless of gender, it is okay to defend yourself. To this you agreed. Meanwhile. If someone is not a feasible threat to you, the ideal solution would be to diffuse the situation. Something I also believe everyone agrees on.

I don't even know what the fuck is the actual argument anymore.. Unless anyone wants to argue certain groups should have to take accountability for their actions, but I even doubt you think anyone regardless of their gender, race, age, or fucking preference in desserts should be treated differently on. This is people antagonising each other on stupid bullcrap rather than the underlying subject. A man shouldn't hit back and a woman shouldn't hit him in the first place either. Switch the words man and woman with whatever gender identity you feel is appropriate, in any order.

Done.

Seriously.

Stop being fucking cunts.

Your numbers only acquire meaning in vacuum - the fact is that men overwhelmingly commit violent crimes, murders, and are responsible for essentially all armed conflict. Whether men are genetically predisposed or are socially cultured to do so is unknown - but you need to aware of your status as a man and that you have the option to always walk away.

As for you, Kestrel,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength

Don't make equal what isn't equal.

Sounds like Unanun needs a strong, muscular, macho man to grab him by the tender loins and hold him in a loving embrace.
I'm surprised there hasn't been a mention of kitchens and men's rights yet, either. Still waiting.

Try that again. After. You know. Reading.

Last time we were in an argument I let you off the hook with your selective replies. I ended the argument because I felt neither of us was going to obtain anything new from it. This time you didn't reply to anything I even said.

This is a problem.
It's Unanun. He burned the philosophy thread even after being asked to stop, he burned other debate threads, and he's going to burn this one.

It's pretty much futile to talk to him. He never listens. Even when people don't engage him, he keeps repeating himself over and over.

I'm just waiting for the thread to be inevitable closed thanks to his rampant sexism now though. It was an interesting topic, and then it got Unanun'd.

• Love
Reactions: Gonzo
I don't think you understand. You watched a youtube video and worked up an echo chamber about hitting women back. A cursory glance at crime and sexual dimorphism statistics would tell you that the law is in place to protect the average woman from the average man. If you happen to fall into some situation where you run counter to the law, then you could very well have a bad time. But the law, and the asymmetric protection it offers, works on average. So if you don't want to run afoul, walk away.

See what I mean folks? He's not even responding to me or Kestrel at all. Just repeating himself.

So if you want to stop topics from being Unanun'd, the lesson of the day is this: Don't post debate threads. Ever.

Reactions: Hana and Gonzo
I understand perfectly what you're trying to say. I actually read your posts instead of assuming your statements for you.

But you know what. Never fucking mind. Let me request this thing to be closed because apparently discussions are hard.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun and Brovo
Shhhhh, Unanun, quiet now. You know what I just did? booked a premium Spot in an all Macho Man spa called "Machismo Feel Good" to make you feel that loving embrace.

You'll be surrounded by a bunch of naked, muscular Adonis-like studs that will lovingly embrace you and make you feel all gooey and nice again! Trust me, it's the best way to work out your anger.

No homo.

Goddamnit una, why you have to ask me so nicely tho. But lemme make it clear, I'm hella side-eyeing you with this "don't make what isn't equal, equal", stronger sex than shit... even though I didn't read and I don't even know why thefuck your ass is talkin' about this shit in the first place.

Arright, so fuck this shit where I self-contained with my words'n slang and provided sourced information and cited shit. If motherfuckers just been plain ol' running their mouths then lemme do the same. I'mma say the exact same shit I vented out in CBOX where all y'all are more'n welcome to go peruse the chatlogs for 'cuz at this moment all my fucks have been farmed and my fields are currently barren. But lemme also make clear that I have skimmed this shit, I did not take time out of my precious day to sit down and read through all this fuckin' muck and mire fuckass foolery.

prince.jpg

Why in the fuck all y'all kids obsessed with this fuckin' idea of "true equality" being best exampled by whether or not you can hit someone back if they hit you. Like motherfuckers love to say humanity is so clever, so smart, we flew to the moon and cured diseases but the moment a fuckin' domestic violence abuse hypothetical-ass situation rears its head it's fuckin' "TERMINATOR MODE! EMPIRE STRIKES BACK! HIT BACK WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND FALSE-ASS EQUIVALENCIES!"

And while my ass is on that note, why some of you kids tryna pat yourselves on the back for bein' so "acknowledgin' "and "open minded" with this shit about, "man, wasn't it great when violence was a free-for-all and people hit back when hit and fuckin' being able to take a hit and dispense bodily harm is the irrevocable fuckin' epitome of people treating each other quickly and aren't I so great for sayin' this macabre bullshit? Fuck, so equal lah!" What the actual fuck with this fuckin' snowflake-ass, "lookit me being okay with violence in reference to a subject about the fuckin' horror of abuse in the first place". How the fuck you get this conceited, tell me 'cuz I'm gettin' curious. This that shit I mean about folk who try and engage on this shit gettin' caught feelings and doin' backflips and cartwheels to fuckin' situate themselves as an exception of some sort, case in point: skipping at the speed of sound over the subject just to get in that you're so equal that you condone violence. Thefuck. Forgot how to talk your feelings out, bow out of a situation to deescalate a situation?

Lemme borrow on some of Phaz's and DaLi's words and make it Koori-flavored: Where the fuck has y'all's empathy gone. F'real.

Like fuckin', I skimmed past some shit about men being stronger and then I trailed off because honestly I don't fuck with that evo-psych-ass fuckery. Like fuckin', and what? Men are "biologically stronger" and what, assholes? Thefuck that has to do with hitting someone back when your ass gets hit? Whathefuck kinna relevancy does that shit have? Men are strong and so... what? Abuse is thus natural? Expected? Inevitable?

What the whole entire fuck does a "can" have to do with a "should".

Were we talkin' about strength or sexual dimorphism whateverthefuck or were we talkin' about whether or not folk are "allowed" to put their hands on one another?

All this fuckass nonsensery is just remindin' me of that one Melissa Harris-Perry quote:
"Psychologists have found that people's belief in a just world helps explain how they react to innocent victims of negative life circumstances. People become cognitively frustrated when presented with stories of victims who suffer through little fault of their own. They can deal with this frustration in two ways: they can conclude that the world is an unjust place, or they can decide that the victim is somehow to blame. Most people reconcile their psychological distress by blaming the victim. Even when we know that suffering is undeserved, it is psychologically easier to blame the victim rather than give up the idea that the world is basically fair."

Like motherfucker, I might've still not read through all that crap but I know what my ass has posted and I at the very fuckin' least have never said women don't abuse. But I follow that shit right up with that it doesn't fuckin' happen at the same ratio as men as the abusers in domestic violence cases. A to B isn't exactly fuckin' B to A because A is doin' this shit to B AND A. And that quote got in my head because y'all motherfuckers still seem to ridin' on this shit where it's men and women beating the fuck out of each other equally, like there ain't a pattern to domestic violence or did my tree roots quote from up above get fuckin' Dorothy'd on y'all. Like y'all trying to talk about all these separate subjects even though they are related but y'all doin' it like they aren't separate and thus interchangeable with one another idgi Like you either recognize that the birds come to be fed at noon, not morning, not evening, not afternoon, they come at noon. Fuckin' basic-ass pattern recognition.

Like, una, bruh, I don't even know what you need help with in this fuckin' cold-ass mess. You shoulda made like me and dipped the whole fuck out.

Lemme shit out oooone more link because I already unloaded in the shit I made above:
http://www.thecitizen.org.au/featur...d-peddling-myths-about-violence-against-women

There, thassit, una, you needa deuce thefuck out too. That is advice from me to you. Don't fuck around with kids. That, also, is advice from me to you.

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
Okay, it's enough now. This debate has taken a trip to shitville. Time for everyone to take a break and go watch the notebook, and when you come back, we're all going to be the bestest of friends again :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.