Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
What would you have it do? Assuming it would actually listen to you.

For me, I'd have it do the food prep, shopping, laundry, cleaning, and other house stuff while I'm home, and I'd let it watch videos and stuff while I'm off at work. I don't think I'd trust my clone with doing social stuff like working for me, unless we share memories. Then again, I might let it work a separate job, like a basic part-time job. After all, he'd have to pay for the extra food he eats. That also poses the question of whether or not it would be interesting to play D&D or roleplay with my clone. I'd definitely try it, at least.

Lets face it. If you have a clone it will probably be just as lazy as yourself :o Mine would start playing games and procrastinate everything!!!!

But if I can change its brain chemistry a bit, then I would have it do everything while I play games all day. I'd probably send it to cooking classes so I get decent food.

Reactions: Vii
My hand is forced, when this topic is broached I have to find it and post it.
1640537504985.png

• Haha
Reactions: neptune and Vii
I would fight my clone. There can be only one and it's me.

• Haha
We'd take turns doing the shit neither of us wants to do. Though, since I work an odd number of days a week and other stuff will come up we won't want to do, perhaps we'll play rock paper scissors or have a "turn order" no matter what the task is.

Since we're clones, would the clone have all my memory and personality from before I was cloned? I guess that this question is a little open ended, so we'll just say it did. After it's cloned though, it's sort of it's own person, isn't it? We can't have the exact same experiences anymore, therefore it might change to be a little different than me.

I'll have a good partner for games nobody else wants to play, and I suppose we can split skills I've been working on between both of us... We'll be good gym buddies too, I bet.