If you don't like Supernatural, don't open this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethys

That Which Once Was
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Varies.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
It has come to my attention that there are a large number of Supernatural fans on this website.

We are all now best friends. No, you don't get an option. Don't worry, I am a really good best friend.
Seriously.
I make really good cookies.
I can even make kickass sugar-free or gluten-free ones.
Yeah.
I'm that good.

Anyway, I just wanted a place where people could post Supernatural things and please me.
Gifs.
Videos.
Bloopers.
Pictures.
Any sort of internet nonsense hilarity.

ALL CONDENSED IN ONE SPOT FOR A LAUGH-SMILE-FEEL GOOD FEST.
Why?
Because I just watched this video again and I couldn't help myself.

You are welcome.

We are all now best friends. No, you don't get an option. Don't worry, I am a really good best friend.
She made my profile comments all pretty
tumblr_inline_mh8byb7z9V1rpioiw.gif

I have never watched that video so now I must go check it out. :D
While I do here is my favorite piece of Supernatural fanart done by DAs wonderful Arkarti
Bask in the glory that is Gabriel!
gabe_by_arkarti-d6hby22.jpg

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray and Ethys
I'm just going to sit here and wait for the delighted squealing from that video.

And the hate that follows when it gets stuck in your head because you watch it five times in a row :D

And the hate that follows when it gets stuck in your head because you watch it five times in a row :D
Why did I see this right after my role play partner went to bed? Now there is nothing to distract me ;_;
*presses replay and prepares to die of laughter before the night is over*

I plan to marathon it when I buy all the seasons after I get a job soon :D Me and my mom use to watch it ALL the time. Though don't remember how far we got into it back then, maybe season 4 as I don't remember Crowly back then.

Then recently I started watching it again, I think I've watched season 9-10 recently. So I have 5-8 to catch up on (Though I'll watch them all ^^)

• Love
Reactions: Ethys
You're in for a great ride!

Supernatural is the first time I ever became one of those weird gay pairing fangirls.

DESTIEL FOREVER.

Seeing this thread made me remember I just randomly stopped watching Supernatural in the middle of a season, so I'm picking it back up to have something to watch at work. Dropping right in at season 9 episode 14 was weird, had to go read things to remember what was up, but I'm enjoying it a lot more now than when I was watching it before. Taking a long break seems to have been a good thing.

Reactions: Esmeray
DESTIEL FOREVER.

tumblr_me6cg7efcR1qegigso1_500.gif

Reactions: Icystorm
Now I want to both laugh and cry. The humor. Then the feels.

dean-castiel-supernatural-22622544-306-700.jpg

"I learned it from the pizza man."

I almost wanted to shove Cas and Meg together for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.