October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
If you could live any where in the world where would it be?

They say home is where the heart is, and maybe you already live in your paradise, but sometimes it's fun to dream about living somewhere else.

~H A R D M O D E~

Pick one of your characters. Where would they live and why?​

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I'd live in the northern wilderness of Canada, I love my country to death but I could do without the urban life! Plus, seeing Canada's beauty up close and untouched would be a real awesome thing.

Reactions: October Knight
I plan to travel first, to get a good idea of where I actually want to live and all that!
But I have to say, Germany has always been tempting for me. We shall see, we shall see.

I'm going to say Japan. I love the language, and I love their foresty parts of their country. The ocean is lovely, and the people are polite. It's someplace I wouldn't mind learning the whole language for. If not there, Ireland with it's rich awesome green-ness... I love places with lots of forest and unique architechture.

Reactions: 2 people
Finland is high on the list. Next would be certain parts of Alaska.

I'm going to say Japan. I love the language, and I love their foresty parts of their country. The ocean is lovely, and the people are polite. It's someplace I wouldn't mind learning the whole language for. If not there, Ireland with it's rich awesome green-ness... I love places with lots of forest and unique architechture.

These are exactly my two. Within Japan, I'd more specifically choose Asahikawa, Hokkaido. I love the cold, and I love just the aesthetic and feel of it. Ireland is beautiful and green, and I also love the weather. Nice and cool, light breeze with some mist, solid grey overcast.

I'd choose Peter to go to Italy. just to torture him cause he hates Italian food

I'd love to visit Holland and Egypt and Australia and lots of places... but I don't think I could live anywhere but BC.

If you could live any where in the world where would it be?

Hmm.... Either Japan or Korea. Reasons? So many.

Pick one of your characters. Where would they live and why?

Hmmmmmnn.... Kakashi, I mean, Haruka (I'm not used to the name change, people!! ;____;)
He'd live............in the forest temple he was living in (in my story) or in the arms of Hunter -___- (HOLY MOTHER OF STEPHANO!! That's cheesy!)

Why?
Because he likes the forest temple..
Because he likes Hunter. And Hunter likes him.

Hmmm....but if he were to live in a country....New Zealand, Japan, China, Canada, Egypt- there are so many and no reasons why he would live there.

Philippines! That's my home home! I have lived and have been raised in Texas, and I LOVE it here. But the Philippines always calls out my name.

If not there, Korea or Brazil or Germany! I love those languages! It would just be FUNNN to go around practicing!

Status
Not open for further replies.