If you could make your life a video game...

Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Hopeless Romantic
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
What kind of game would it be?

There we have the question of this thread! If you could transpose yourself into any kind of video game, what would it be?

I shall begin. If I could make my life a video game, I would want to live in any sort of open-world RPG where amongst the things you can do are have yourself a family.​

Reactions: Diana
Transport me directly to Stardew Valley pls and thanks. I want to grow crops, raise animals and romance Krobus.

Reactions: Kuno and Dusk
Minecraft, so I can beat the shit out of my neighbors, enslave them, and strip the land of its natural resources with virtually no consequences.

*imperialism intensifies*

Man, Stardew Valley IS kind of the ideal game to live in. O: I was gonna say Sims, but I have seen what some people do to their sims... >_>

I see your Stardew Valley and I raise you Rune Factory.
Can't hear you over the sounds of my adorable husband on my glorious farm after a successful day slaying monsters.

Hmm...well...The first part of my life was having baby after baby...no one wants to do that in a video game. LOL. But honestly if I could live in a game I'd probably create something like WOW minus the war...or possibly a world like you can create on Second Life only with swrods and gowns and castles, because why not?

Something along the lines of Mass Effect 2 -- less because of the cool sci-fi setting, but more it's cause of one of those games where I can get real tight with a lit-ass squad

Reactions: s p o o k