If you could live in any video game universe, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably shadow of the colossus
Something about climbing gigantic idols and slaying them with just a horse and my sword strikes me as the cool thing to do.

Close second would be Castlevania, castle, duh.

Third, Everquest. Everquest. Everquest.

For me, Mabinogi. I can starve forever and never die from it. I can also rebirth from age 20 to age 10 in a blink of an eye. Lastly, immortality and infinite strength

Bleach or Fairy Tail...not sure which one would be more badass

Being a Death God or part of the greatest Mage Guild ever are equally awesome.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I second wanting to go to the Kingdom Hearts universe. SURE, you have to fight tons of Heartless, but hanging around Hollow Bastion and getting flashy real-time Final Fantasy powers? Awesome.

I'd also love to live in the Drawn universe. It's a series of puzzle games where art comes to life and you can create whole fantastical magical worlds just by painting them. Really appeals to the artist and roleplayer in me. :') Doesn't hurt that the whole world is illustrated by Brian Thompson, either.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution; I always wanted to wake up in, and explore, THE FUTURE, but not go so far into it that I end up missing all my family and friends. Plus, the world has completely gone to shit as of the first Deus Ex, so that's further incentive not to oversleep.

• Thank You
I'd like to live in the Touhou Project's Gensokyo. Nevermind being able to see massive lightshows of magic bullets and spells flying overhead every now and then, I'd really like to be able to visit some of the series' locations like the Misty Lake, or the Garden of the Sun (keeping a wide berth, granted), even the shrines would be good enough for me.

• Thank You
Fate/Extra would be fun until I get wrecked by someone competent, but it would be fun to talk to and interact with an ancient historical/well known figure until the end.

MGQ would be a... fun place to go to for reasons. I just hope I don't run into one of those monsters that kill you as my first one.

Also assuming I don't die in the beginning, I'd want to be in Muv-Luv and ride those mechs and fight alien mining creatures.

• Thank You
I suppose Star Trek Online... it's not the best game ever, but I certainly wouldn't choose the Skyrim or Portal/Half-life universes.

• Thank You
Being a Khajiit in the Skyrim world would be AMAZING. Plus I could live my life as a kitty-thief like I've always wanted! :D

Being a Pokemon Master would be also amazing, then I could have a MILLION Eevees (if the universe was in the X and Y verison, as they are in the wild) and therefore fufill my dream of obtaining all the Eeveevolutions <3

Reactions: 2 people
This one was a harsh decision between Halo or Dishonored. In the end, the science fiction nerd in me won with Halo being the victor because MAC cannons and space combat.

*Makes space combat noises, only to realize there is no noise in space.*

I'd want to live in the Halo Universe. Fighting aliens and junk, you know, but I'd probably die fast.

Also, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim era!

• Thank You
I would want to live in the Mass Effect Universe as a Krogan! Headbutt everything!

Or maybe the Halo Universe...

Or a Final Fantasy IV Universe (That's right. IV was the best one)

So many...

Oh, maybe Dragon Age

• Thank You
The BlazBlue universe :D Because of all the fighting and all the abilities you get to have or maybe even because of the drama.. Or maybe because it's a futuristic setting?

Or Hyperdimension Neptunia

BECAUSE I WANT TO BE A GODDESS

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.