If you could live in any video game universe, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seiji

Original poster
Title says it all!

Do you want to live in Final Fantasy? Which one? VI, VII, or maybe even XII?

Final-Fantasy-Dissidia-Duodecium-Cast-580x358.png

Or maybe The Elder Scrolls? Which era did you want to be in?

teso.jpg

Oh, I got it! You want to be a Pokemon Master!

62515483_1399623894.jpg

Explain which game universe, and why! Be as creative or silly as you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
Warcraft universe would be fun, if not a little odd at times.

Dungeons and Dragons universe would also be an interesting place to live.

NOT Pokemon
Fire powers are a way huger danger in real life than they are in cartoons or games; imagine if you chose a Charmander; your house and/or belongings would catch fire or at the least get charred anytime its tail went by it! Not to mention the random dangerous creatures popping out of the tall grass at you! And the whole world is concentrated on fantasy cockfighting; you never hear from anyone who doesn't like pokemon, or doesn't like pokemon battles, or doesn't want a pokemon, or doesn't have an aspiration to do with pokemon. I think these people are systematically lynched O.O

Not Minecraft
1.7 zombies. Nuff said.
Okay, maybe not enough. I'm a creature of convenience, I like being able to go to a store and a job to get what I need to survive, plus Minecraft has no internet.

Not any of the Final Fantasy worlds either; too much damn war and plague all the time. I could maybe get down with a Harvest Moon world; so long as there was a city nearby.

....screwit I'll stick with this one.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm pretty sure if I had to pick one I'd go with the Kingdom Hearts universe. Being able to actually meet all the Disney AND Final Fantasy characters would be really interesting >:D

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'd like to be a Dunmer, live in Morrowind in the era of Nerevarine and scream: "Speak quickly, outlander, or go away!" at anyone who isn't a Dunmer born in Morrowind. I want them to taste the same kind of humiliation I had to face daily while saving that damn world from hellish plague and mad god.

• Love
I'd like to be a Dunmer, live in Morrowind in the era of Nerevarine and scream: "Speak quickly, outlander, or go away!" at anyone who isn't a Dunmer born in Morrowind. I want them to taste the same kind of humiliation I had to face daily while saving that damn world from hellish plague and mad god.

...you know? I love this idea. That would be pretty awesome, actually.

If I were in the Elder Scrolls world, I'd like to be an explorer, whether it be delving into the Dwemer ruins or learning more about other continents not named Tamriel (see: Akavir)

• Love
I'd want to be a cousin to the Prince of the Cosmos and roll the world into a Katamari ball.

I would want to be in the COD universe. That way I could enlist and be the invincible female soldier who laughs as bullets break on her Kevlar chest armor xD

In all seriousness, I would totally live in the world of the walking dead game...it would let me express my psychopathic fantasies and not break the law xP

• Thank You
I'd love so much to be an Overlord.

overlord_raising_hell_background_wallpaper-normal.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Eh, well no matter Minibit's realism (or maybe rather pessimism), I would like to live in the Pokémon world XD I just wanna cuddle all mah pokemans and make dem battle and ohhizsokewtandohhh

• Thank You
Welp, strange one here but the Dark Souls universe would be one that I'd like to live in XD
dark-souls-20110510033033959.jpg

Personally I think it would be interesting to be Immortal, and take on enemies far stronger than me, ones that are quite rewarding to deafeat mind you :P However... There's certain areas I'd stay away from because well;
hQ9lIfw.jpg

Nuff said...

XD So true (then again I could just chill at a bonfire for eternity)

Spira from FFX. No contest. Definitely Spira.

• Thank You
...you know? I love this idea. That would be pretty awesome, actually.

If I were in the Elder Scrolls world, I'd like to be an explorer, whether it be delving into the Dwemer ruins or learning more about other continents not named Tamriel (see: Akavir)

Ooh, ambiguous samurai-like culture. Very nice. The Elder Scrolls world has so much to offer; besides Morrowind, I'd actually love to live in Shivering Isles, maybe hang out with Relmyna Verenim and help her with her gruesome experiments. Also, Valenwood is a pretty interesting country. Cannibalistic elves who have to eat their fallen enemies? Who would have guessed Bosmers of all races were so uniquely deranged? :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Perhaps the Professor Layton universe? I love puzzles. I would so So SO love to be his apprentice! XD Ooh! Or the Animal Crossing universe! I would love to the mayor of a town and run around with an axe with free range to chop anything down!

• Thank You
Metal Gear Solid.
The timeline is altered from our universe in a number of key ways and the advancement of the world has undergone a drastic change.
The way the Cold War played out, the Shadow Moses Incident and Big Shell Incident would've impacted the America's and the Western Euro nations in ways we can barely conceive.
I suppose it wouldn't be to far a leap from a Tom Clancy type universe I suppose.

• Love
Laggy Lagiacrus reminds me that living in the MH universe would be pretty sweet. Carving up dem monsters, making dat armour out of dem hides...

Reactions: ze_kraken
Status
Not open for further replies.