If You Could Live Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
((nope it's fine, some people may run in at the last minute like "I GOT YOUR MESSAGE! Oh wait...you've already started!"))

Roxanne smiled at a woman who seemed pretty to Roxanne. She thought it was funny and started laughing. "Well, I'm in."

"Thank you for joining us, Arizona. Now. I will say one more time. Does anyone want to say anything before we knock you out?" Nik nodded. He was clearly a man who liked his job. Who wouldn't like the job of making lives better?

"I have always wanted to go out with a bang, but seeing as I will be waking up from my snow white moment. Popcorn still sounds pretty good" She sit there for a moment, thinking of something else she should say. "And if I do die, they make it well known that all my belongings go to my cat Whiskers" She loved her cat, it was much like a child. Not that anyone but the people in the room would ever hear her say that.

She was quite pretty, but she always said it was never enough. Long red curls that fell to her back, freckles that were in all the wrong places, big brown eyes that glimmered when the sun caught them just right. Vampire like skin, and frail hands that sported a set of rainbow nails. Placing one leg over the other, she waits for the next instruction.

-he sighed an closed his eyes and said it sarcastically- i want my dear family to know that i love them and will always be there for them, words are so usefull right? words can change everything.......... -he sighed- just start it already......
[[sorry for the late reply, i had to go to a place, the place is classified O_O]]

"Umm...okay. You do know that the possibility of you dying is around 1:26372, right?" Nik sighed.

"Right close your eyes.
and don't move."

-He closed his eyes, he wasnt scared of dying, he didnt have the emotion called fear and if he did then he knew that death is the end of everything, there is nothing after the end and there is nothing after death, he didnt move, anf followed the orders-

Drifting. Dancing. Entering a world where nightmares and dreams merge.

Roxanne was on a beach. She was beautiful. She had the guys wanting her, everything she'd ever wanted. A normal life as an exceptionally beautiful woman.

The guys were stealing her.

Stolen. Biggest fear.
WHY?! WHY?!

Letting her eyes gently slide shut, she listened to the crashing of waves against the shoreline. A soft smile comes across her face and she lets herself be taken into the calming place of her dreams.

Roxanne woke up. She was alone. She could see blonde hair. Her blonde hair. She screamed in excitement. There was a mirror. It was showing her. She was...well, she was beautiful. She was who Roxanne wanted to be. But she didn't feel beautiful. She just looked it. Maybe that was just how Roxanne felt. She knew she was beautiful, but what was the point in being beautiful if you didn't feel it inside?

((sorry I thought Mello needed to post but (s)he didn't...))

Status
Not open for further replies.