If you could have one thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
From any movie/show/book that has ever existed, what would you pick? Would you have an Ewok for a pet? The time machine from Back to the Future?

I've decided if I could have anything, I would get this.

I would never have a bad day again!
They have a toy that does that. My brother got it for my dad and it dances and everything, but real baby Groot would be better.

I'd bring healing magic into the world and heal the earth and everyone who is sick.

I could create a whole field of Baby Groots in the notebook and then pull them out into the real world. :ferret:
I'm not that good of an artist, and I'm beginning to question my writing skills. :(

A Tardis, definitely. And if I can't have that, give me Normandy SR2, but only if Joker comes with it. And the rest of the team.

And if that's out of the question, give me a fucking EVA with a fully functional S2 engine. Man, I'd own that thing.

Or, you know, just give me a dragon of my choosing.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I'm not that good of an artist, and I'm beginning to question my writing skills. :(
Fah. Any skill can be learned... Plus I could always print a picture of baby Groot and tape it inside the notebook. Totally works.

You know, you can take a piece out of a TARDIS and use it to grow more TARDISes.

That seemed relevant to mention.
This is true.

TARDIS FOR EVERYONE!

TARDIS would be awesome. But I'd still rather take my very own Death Star. Especially if it comes equipped with a Darth Vader.

I could create a whole field of Baby Groots in the notebook and then pull them out into the real world. :ferret:
Have you ever played a DSL game called Avalon Code? Cause it's basically this but with plot.

I'd have a neuralizer or Glamdring

My own, custom Omnitrix, loaded with aliens of my own design/imagination.

That... or total access to Hammerspace. You know, that place where Toons keep those HUGE hammers they pull out from behind their backs?

To be a killjoy for anyone wanting a Portal Gun, it only works on surfaces that are coated or made with moon dust. It's kind of the (spoiler alert) big revelation of Portal 2 that helps you beat Wheatley. Buying the toy would literally be as effective.

Myself, I'd like a generator sized Arc Reactor from Iron Man so I could have not only free energy for life, but the power companies would pay me for excess power. Ultimate win!

I would also like a lightsaber and Mal Reynolds' pistol. Shiney.

Serenity sheremity.
ssv_normandy_sr_2_by_hiddenus-d51fbzn.jpg

If it comes with the best bro in the entire galaxy.
Garrus_archangel.png

Grunt as well or the deal is off, pyjak.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Sorry for the double post, couldn't get the image to edit, but...

sddsc09223-copy1.jpg

And... ohhh, yes... me likey this (will need a matched pair, with holsters):

Johnny_Eaves_Star-Trek-Enterprise-johneaves.files.wordpress.com_phase-3.jpg

Last edited:
Not shiny, either... heh. Nice patina, though.

Wrex too, you can't only have the 2nd best Krogan on board. :P
Really, all the aliens can come along. Even Thane, so long as he doesn't start babbling on about how he's not really responsible for murdering people despite murdering people with his own two hands. We can just leave the humans behind though. I don't think anyone will miss them.

We can just leave the humans behind though.
You do know that includes Kasumi, Zaheed, Jack and Joker right? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.