2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
From any movie/show/book that has ever existed, what would you pick? Would you have an Ewok for a pet? The time machine from Back to the Future?

I've decided if I could have anything, I would get this.

I would never have a bad day again!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Portal Gun, from Portal. I really want that. Or wings, like from that Maximum Ride series. The first few books were surprisingly decent.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
tardis_by_jasric-d6hjf12.jpg

Gotta have the TARDIS, just gotta.

One thing?

To be a fucking dragon in a fantasy world setting. In specific, being a Lavadome dragon from the book series "Age of Fire" or a dragonlord of Tarkir from MTG. I'm also currently reading the "Temeraire" book series and so far, even though I'm no fan of Dragon Riders books, so far the setting is pretty cool.

If it NEEDS to be me being me and owning it physically than I'd go with owning a dragon from the "Temeraire" book series or having Sarkahn's powers from MTG.

I change my mind. If I could have anything in the world, then I definitely want Moya. Moya is the greatest.

latest

The Orb of Aldur from the Belgariad. A sentient (but not very intelligent) magical artifact with virtually limitless power. The full extent of its power isn't explored in the books, but it's the only thing in the world that can drive away or seriously injure demons (and demons in the Belgariad are matched only by gods), can effortlessly hold off the dark god Torak, and it once split a continent in half and nearly destroyed the world. It's even implied that it has enough power to alter the stars themselves. In a conversation in the Malloreon, Garion reveals that if he just thinks about doing something, the Orb tells him exactly how he could do it, and will sometimes straight up attempt it on the spot. In that conversation, he gives the example of writing a name in the stars in the night sky, and the Orb of course almost goes ahead and does it. Aside from the "literal omnipotence" and "infinite wishes" items from fiction, I can't think of anything that matches the Orb.

An indestructible notebook with unlimited paper in which I could create or destroy any fantasy of my choosing, either drawing elements out of the notebook into the real world, or entering the notebook's world. That would be neat, I think.

I would have to say either the TARDIS or a sylladex from Homestuck -- which is sort of like a video game-esque inventory system that you can use to store a virtually infinite number of objects in an otherwise non-game-like environment. It just sounds like it would be the most convenient thing, not only for freeing up physical storage space in one's home but also just to carry things from place to place, especially since grabbing an object and throwing it into your sylladex seems to be as easy as touch-and-think. I would love to be able to just pull all my stuff in an out of the ether like that.

But uh, failing that, TARDIS. Cuz, I mean, you can't not...

An indestructible notebook with unlimited paper in which I could create or destroy any fantasy of my choosing, either drawing elements out of the notebook into the real world, or entering the notebook's world. That would be neat, I think.
Sounds like a Death Note sequel.

I would probably want a pet dragon.

I dunno.. How to Train Your Dragon is my favorite movie. >.>

Or a Neuralyzer from Men in Black.
DEFINITELY one of those.. >D

Nope, I think I'd still pick a baby Groot. Can't say I find any of this stuff beating it. :P I mean, how can you beat that cuteness! It is impossible! Although, Toothless does come pretty close.

A lamp with 3 wishes, and then use one of the wishes for infinite wishes.
And then use those infinite wishes for everyone people here have wished for and more.

But if I had to be limited to one thing?
A TARDIS, most definitely.
I'd cannibalize the fuck out of that thing.

• Love
Reactions: Koschei
Nope, I think I'd still pick a baby Groot. Can't say I find any of this stuff beating it. :P I mean, how can you beat that cuteness! It is impossible! Although, Toothless does come pretty close.
I could create a whole field of Baby Groots in the notebook and then pull them out into the real world. :ferret:

Status
Not open for further replies.