If You Could Have A Super Power To Use For Mundane, Everyday Events, What Would It Be?

Flight so I never have to climb a ridiculously long staircase to get from the parking lot to the campus proper in Southern Californian heat again.

SECONDED. So I don't have to race to the train, waste time trying to lock my bike properly, spend money on the train, walk to work, and hope that my bike is still there when I get back in the evening.

The ability to get the objects that I want/need right when I need them. I lose stuff like my phone and glasses and parts for building things all the time, so this would be amazing.

XD All of those are great!

As for me myself- Clones. That's right, the ability to replicate myself over and over. Think about it- if you were to make ten copies of yourself, and each of those copies were to work a job where they made $10 an hour, that would all be yours- $100 an hour, in a 6-7 hour workday. (XD And of course, that was just a basic, small number!) You'd always have a sober driver, a clone would make an excellent wing-man, you could get chores done in no time flat without having to lift a finger yourself- the possiblities are endless!

The ability to mute people without actually muting them; they are mute to me, all I see is their lips moving, but no sound, but they themselves are still talking. Not like being deaf, I can still hear my music or movie, just not them.

Hello, Neku.

As for super powers, I want to be able to play any epic soundtrack in whatever menial/difficult task I do.

Even sleeping.

Hello, Neku.

As for super powers, I want to be able to play any epic soundtrack in whatever menial/difficult task I do.

Even sleeping.

That's cool. A bit too angsty but eh. Guess my superpower would be like Meg's in Family Guy I guess. Kind of useless

I'd have Vectors to scratch my ass morning, noon, and night.

Yeah.

[In all seriousness, the power over Psychokinetic limbs, also known as Vectors, would be useful for multiple things like homework, washing dishes, punching people....etc.]

The power to fill things up.

Hey, out of money?
Nope. Fills up bank.

Hey, out of gas?
Nope. Fills up tank.

Hey, out of food in the tummers?
Nope. Fills up hunger.

Hey, out of eggs and I already started baking?
Nope. Fills up fridge.

Hey, out of my drink currently?
Nope. Fills up cup.

• Love
Reactions: Lady Sabine
Telekinesis.

Type telekinetically. Move mouse telekinetically. Sit stationary in house while a broom dusts the floors, dishes are cleaned, food is cooked and clothes are folded, all thanks to the power of my brain!

Telekinesis.

Type telekinetically. Move mouse telekinetically. Sit stationary in house while a broom dusts the floors, dishes are cleaned, food is cooked and clothes are folded, all thanks to the power of my brain!

And then become skeletal figure moved by a huge brain and live forever alone? ;P

Exactly.

Reactions: Yiyel
Teleportation. Could you imagine the amount of time/money/gas saved?

I'd like the ability to regenerate like if I got sick it'd just fix it's self or like my headaches would just heal or vanish. Basically the ability to always be in perfect health.