If you could choose your death.

In a pool of my own vomit! Just like the cool rockstars!

If it weren't a natural death, I'd want to die protecting the ones I love, and if that weren't the case, any quick, painless way.

Surviving something harsh. Hostage situation. Cold weathers. Hot desert. Stranded on an island with nothing. Kidnapped and malnourished. Something that I struggle to survive to.

So, when the end comes, I can say GG WP.

I would want to eat myself to death with my favorite food. :9

I'm gonna die from old age, because hospitals and motorists have tried and failed to kill me.

If I had to pick the way I would die, however, I'll take the Highlander approach.

Death by chocolate. >=D

I'm going to have to say head trauma :) something quick and painless.

Well I often study death (in the form of Forensics) as a hobby, but I think I would want to die saving someone's life. Rescuing someone from a burning building, or drowning etc. Part of me would like an over the top, dramatic death like being brutally murdered or such..but that in turn would not save someone's life in the end, as the murderer would most likely be put to death if ever caught. I know this shows a complete duality of myself, but I am leaning more toward being someone's savior instead of ultimately being the cause of one's death.