If you could be anyone for 24 hours, who would you be and why?

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
Question in the topic thread! I hope to read some good ones! :D

For an addendum:

-If you could be anyone in history for 24 hours, who would you be and why?

natalie portman

a chance to bang natalie portman for 24 hours like my shins on acoffee table?

i need a reason?

Marco Polo.

See all the things and write all the things.

Notorious B.I.G.

Make some sick raps.

The librarian at Alexandria.
Your shift starts one-hour before the burning begins. Dangit...!

I like that Marco Polo one.

I don't know, I think I might want to be Napoleon just prior to Waterloo. Just do EVERYTHING OPPOSITE. Withdraw, retreat, EVERYTHING, and then when my 24 hours are up, let ol' Napoleon do his thing with a DRY Waterloo battlefield.

Or, y'know, Scarlett Johanssen. For reasons.

Reactions: Razilin

I don't know, I think I might want to be Napoleon just prior to Waterloo. Just do EVERYTHING OPPOSITE. Withdraw, retreat, EVERYTHING, and then when my 24 hours are up, let ol' Napoleon do his thing with a DRY Waterloo battlefield.

Ooooh hohoho

You didn't tell me this was one of those damn genie wishes! Go get stuck in a bottle in the Marianas Trench!

This ferret. If you can't figure out why, then... I envy you, I suppose?

One of Scipio Africanus's lieutenants.

I would want to see the might of the Hannibal first-hand, then see it fall to the Roman war-machine.

Or some random Greek the night Troy fell, just to check the place out and loot it.

Someone historically? How about Anne Boleyn or Rosa Parks? It's not like I'll die in 24 hours...

Anyone I was arguing debating with in the philosophy thread. I want to try comprehending the mind that can go as far as to question the reliability of our senses and instruments.

Anyone I was arguing debating with in the philosophy thread. I want to try comprehending the mind that can go as far as to question the reliability of our senses and instruments.
That'd be nice, if we could translate our thoughts properly, so I could understand your perspective and you could understand mine, but every translation attempt ended pretty poorly. So we're probably just going to be stuck with this knowledge that, for the present time, we are to one another as foreign as the concept of an alien life-form not made out of some form of carbon or silicon.

On the bright side, at least we're still capable of equal parts civility and passion.

Reactions: unanun