October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
If you could be any one of your characters, who would it be and why?

I would be my character Lance Silver from 'The sapphire navigator' he is super confident and always knows what to do in any situation. I like his 'never give up' attitude. Even when running from a vicious band of space pirates with a pregnant girlfriend on board his little ship, thousands of miles away from any inhabited planets, he still has hope. He is a very positive dude, always looking on the bright side of things. I would love to possess his ability to reach for that 'one chance in hell' even when everything around me looked bleak and hopeless.

What about you?

Um... You know... I don't think I want to be any of my characters. Not with the shit I put them through. XD Trauma, drama, disaster, and horrible horrible things. I couldn't emotionally handle even half the things I do to these poor people.

I would have to somehow find my most normal, non abused character. And I can't even think of one off the top of my head. O___O

I'd want to be my character Jion...(forgot his last name/probably didn't give him one)

A cool-collected (most of the time) drug dealing guy.

I don't know why, he just seems like a fun guy to be. XD

I suppose that I would want to be Adare, maybe?
I don't know.
I don't really want to be a guy, but he's confident and competent, happy with his life, and he's got great friends. xD

DAIKI....Oh wait...He is me. :D

Why the hell would I want to live in either of several shitty worlds where my character's income is killing people/cooking?

Probably Sandra/Fire Lily, my villain in the private game I'm doing with you, October.

She's sexy, she's a pyromaniac, has fire powers and she's evil. And has gas masks. And has a giant flamethrower. Pretty much everything I've wanted in life. :D

Hmmm...I have hundreds of OCs and out of all of them I think I would be...*drumroll* Domen. Vivid orange hair and gorgeous yellow green eyes.
He has wicked double-neck guitar skills, impossible amounts of charisma, and daddy issues.
The way he's written, he can enter a club and shake his hips a bit, and leave minutes later with a train of girls.
He's also famous and in a band called Scars Of Tyranny- which need his badass solos to compete with other bands. You know you're good every time your rhythm guitarist flips you off when you're showboating since your solo was so mind melting-and the crowd screams for more.
He has many beautiful ladies that adore him no matter how emo he decides to be, and he's also pleasantly ignorant and dumb to keep things interesting. He has no goals- so there is no stress- and he loves hobos...enough to be one. He's a rock/metal star that sleeps in a dumpster most of his evenings with a 200 dollar bottle of boose and smokes regal cigarettes imported from Russia, and he orders pizza for the rest of the Hobos on his cell phone. He's like the King of the Homeless. He also gets a lot of tail.
He can also break dance, anything looks good on him except for blue, and the ghost of his dead brother is always looking after him. Lucky potato.