If you could be a Pokemon...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tuxedo Mask, Mar 19, 2010.

1. As the title states if you could be a Pokemon who would you be? Before someone starts Legendaries are out of the question. Overpowered and just ridiculous.

OR/AND

Similar to the Your Familiar thread. If you had to choose one Pokemon to have who would you choose? Who knows this may be different then if you were to actually be a Pokemon.

Thanks to Pokemon talk earlier XD

If I were to choose one to have, it would be Salamance pretty much hands down. Or Scizor he rocks too. Hmm or Ditto I mean change into anything? heck yeah.

Also here is a link to a picture list of them all.

http://gamezplay.fileave.com/Pokemon-Sprites.gif

2. I WOULD BE THE FABLED HERACROSS OF HERACROSS MOUNTAIN!

ALSO THE FABLED HERACORSS OF HERACROSS MOUNTAIN WOULD BE MY FAMILIAR AS WELL!

SO WE WILL BE DOUBLELY FABLED! FABLED SQUARED!

3. I only know anything about the very first set of pokeymanz. t___t I dun know anything about the newer ones!

I'd prolly be a pichu. >>

I'd like to have a Psyduck or a Ditto! >:D

4. Ninetails, vulpix or evee.

5. Well since I have take a couple Pokemanz quizzes in Facebook, I always end up with Mewtwo...So I guess I am Mewtwo.

6. yuggernaugt.

as CoD6 Juggernaught Yuggernaught.

7. I would love to be an Arcanine! XD

8. MEW TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flight... awsome psycik powazz badass backstory and and and PSYKIK POWAZ!

9. If you are going to say a Legendary then choose another Pokemon that isn't. Because who wouldn't want to be a Legendary? I want to see how we choose, based off of our personalities.
    Though truly that is up to you.

10. We really should use this thread more. It's been forgotten for a long time. lol. Thanks though, Jason. 8)

11. I'm practically a ditto anyways.

But I was always a fan of the squirtle family.

12. I like Abra. I would take Abra over any of the legandary pokemon.

13. *Watches Seiji teleport away*

DAMNIT

So hard to catch those buggers.

14. Here is what we will be using for character template.

Name: (Your character’s real name)
    Codename: (The name your character goes by in costume (or on the job if they don’t have a costume)
    Origin: (Which comic book universe are they from, and if you want what book they are primarily from. Example: Wolverine would be Marvel Universe, X-Men)
    Birthdate: (When they (approximately if known) were born, created, hatched, willed into existence, etc. etc. etc. We would like just month and day, please!)
    Race: (This can be a character’s race and/or species)
    Hair: (What color their hair is, if any)
    Eyes: (What color their eyes are, if any)
    Height: (How tall, of course)
    Weight: (How much gravity effects them)
    Education Level: (How smart (or not) they are. Example: High school dropout, or supergenius)
    Occupation: (This can be either your character’s ‘day job’ or what they do while in costume)
    Citizenship: (What country (or planet) your character is a legal citizen of)
    Level: (Use the ‘power grid’ to determine this. But numbers can be augmented on a case by case basis.)
    Talented Normal:[/i] Up to 16 Points* April O'Neil (TNMT 80s/Mirage); Dakota North (Marvel, Daredevil)
    Street Level: Up to 18 points# Stephanie Brown (Batgirl); Dr Harleen Quinzelle (Harley Quinn)
    Enhanced: Up to 22 points^ Virgil Hawkins (Static Shock Animated); Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)
    Superhuman: 23 - 29 points Tyrone Johnson (Cloak); Raven (Teen Titans)
    Global: 30 - 35 points Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) ; Dr. Nathaniel Essex (Mr. Sinister)
    Cosmic: 36+ Points James Corrigan (The Spectre); Mister Mxyzptlk (DC); Thanos (Marvel)

* Max in one stat = 5
    # Max in one stat = 5
    ^ Max in one stat = 6
    (General Guidelines, those above the points/maximums will be evaluated on a case by case basis)

Here is your power grid. Think about your character, and use this marvel.com/universe/OHOTMU:Power_Grids to determine the numbers. And after that, they can be assigned an overall power level. Just delete the lil description (I just put them there as reminders, all the info is on the power grid page) and put in your character’s number for that stat.
    Intelligence: (The ability to think and process information)
    Strength: (The maximum ability to lift (press) weight over one's head (under optimal conditions))
    Speed: (The ability to move over land by running or flight)
    Durability: (The ability to resist or recover from bodily injury)
    Energy projection: (The ability to discharge energy)
    Fighting Ability: (Proficiency (skill) in combat)

Powers: (Again pretty self explanatory. What more human than human abilities do they have? Can, of course, be multiple. Just don’t go to outlandish, please. Examples: Eye beams, healing factor, turn water into milk, precognition, etc. etc. etc.)
    Abilities: (Now this is different than powers. This is what your character is able to do without the aid of their powers. Examples: Hand to hand expert, swordsmanship, cooking the world’s greatest waffles, their own taxes, etc. etc. etc. This can also be abilities from their everyday life and/or day job.)
    Equipment: (Anything your character carries on them in order to do what they do best. It can be a suit of armor or a switchblade and everything in between!)
    Weaknesses: (This one is important. No one is invincible, especially in our story. What are your character’s major weaknesses?)

Bio:
    (Go into as much or as little detail as you’d like here. And yeah, you can copy and paste this from a Wiki or something. Heck, I did. No shame in that.)

Notes and Trivia: (Notes and trivia. Extra lil things, like fave music or food, pet peeves, what they might be famous for, etc. etc. etc.)

Read more: http://maimizzu.freeforums.net/thread/55/site-bio-template#ixzz4gBbqqoAH

15. Shame that Seiji hasn't posted yet... *teleports away*

16. Well if I were to be a poke'mon I'd probably be something like Haunter or Gengar. Those two always are cool cuz they are ghosts.

As for owning a familiar it would be an Eevee. So versatile they are just right for me.

17. Hmm, probably a Starmie is who I'd be most like. Or Electivire. Hard to decide, both are my favorites.

As far as familiars go, Mew. Mewtwo? PIFT, Mew can learn ANY TM or HM, and almost any move. The original is far more versatile than the clone, although not nearly as intimidating or cool looking. But almost any move, it can do a lot.. Shooting thunder, fire, water, psychic blasts, etc, flying, diving, rock climbing, transforming, etc.

If I can't choose Mew as a familiar, Smeargle then. He CAN learn any move, just has to see it in use to copy it. :P

18. Its a toss up between Alakazam and Blaziken.

19. Persian or rapidash or gyarados or hypnos or or or lapris or or or dragonair

Can you tell that I can't decide?

For a familliar, I'd pick one of those as well.

20. HRM...

Espeon and Umbreon get much love from me, though Grovyle and Shedinja are coolio, that lightning sheep is cute, and Gardevoir is pretty..there's also that unique electric ghost thing.

In the end my POKEMON PAL would probably be an Espeon, because psychics are kinda cool, and the ghost electric guy is possibly a legendary.