If you can choose what you reincarnate as...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
Ha... ha... ha... *smiles slowly*

Hope you don't mind the edit... somehow, I got the wrong link, and by the time I'd fixed it, you'd already given "Love". But yes... sloths for the win!

Though personally, I wouldn't mind being re-incarnated as my character Deen:

He gets to travel the Universes with his mate and kids, having fun and interesting adventures. Who wouldn't want that?

"Bucket Of Rainbows"...

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Shiri and Hana
I want to be a meowcat.

No responsibilities. Super cute. Everyone wants to pet me. Killing for fun.

Sounds like a pretty boss existence imo.

• Love
Reactions: Hana
I'd reincarnate as a cockatiel so that I can doot at everything and not get weird looks.

• Love
I want to be a meowcat.

No responsibilities. Super cute. Everyone wants to pet me. Killing for fun.

Sounds like a pretty boss existence imo.

Except for the neutering part...

Except for the neutering part...
In regards to my current human existence -- I would 100% not mind losing my uterus. I don't plan on having kids, and having that particular organ literally destroy itself on a monthly basis is gross, painful, and inconvenient. Also, the emotional instability, unpleasant enough on its own, can be a real painful blow to my self-esteem sometimes, since it makes me feel like an absolute wreck with no self-control.

As far as cat existence is concerned -- male cats have barbed penises. So, assuming I'm reincarnated as a female cat... yeah, no thank you.

I see no reason why this is a problem.

In regards to my current human existence -- I would 100% not mind losing my uterus. I don't plan on having kids, and having that particular organ literally destroy itself on a monthly basis is gross, painful, and inconvenient.

As far as cat existence is concerned -- male cats have barbed penises. So, assuming I'm reincarnated as a female cat... yeah, no thank you.

I see no reason why this is a problem.

Unless you wanted kittens... :bsmile:

WHO NEEDS ANIMAL REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS WHEN YOU HAVE FLOWERS??

Trees for lyf.

Edit: Or pinecones, in my preferred case, but still.

• Love
?? This response seems to operate under the assumption that I don't want kids because I don't like kids in general. ...Which isn't the case. I just don't want kids of my own.

I can appreciate the existence of kittens without needing to be responsible for the existence of more of them.

OR

BETTER IDEA

I CAN BE AN ADORABLE KITTEN.

And then grow up to be a slightly-less-adorable-but-still-pretty-damn-cute full-grown cat, living a carefree life and murdering small animals which I can then present as gifts.

• Love
?? This response seems to operate under the assumption that I don't want kids because I don't like kids in general. ...Which isn't the case. I just don't want kids of my own.

I can appreciate the existence of kittens without needing to be responsible for the existence of more of them.

OR

BETTER IDEA

I CAN BE AN ADORABLE KITTEN.

And then grow up to be a slightly-less-adorable-but-still-pretty-damn-cute full-grown cat, living a carefree life and murdering small animals which I can then present as gifts.

Well, if you put it that way, who am I to argue?

However, kits can be fun...

First face: Deen explaining something important to his daughter, Honalee.

Second face: Deen after the birth of his son, Peet.

Third face: Deen having his tail pulled by one his two kits. Or perhaps being pulled by his mate, Thoee... :bsmile:

• Love
Reactions: Shiri and Hana
Well, if you put it that way, who am I to argue?

However, kits can be fun...

First face: Deen explaining something important to his daughter, Honalee.

Second face: Deen after the birth of his son, Peet.

Third face: Deen having his tail pulled by one his two kits. Or perhaps being pulled by his mate, Thoee... :bsmile:
These drawings are so nice! Did you make them, or were they commissioned?

These drawings are so nice! Did you make them, or were they commissioned?

I wish I'd made them. Lady on another RP forum made them for me, also a quite excellent RPer, but she had relationship problems, and vanished from the web. I still miss her, worry, and wonder where she is.

• Love
Probably Myself again so i can fix all the mistakes I made this life.

Heh... based on an RP "incident":

CrappySketchIsCrappy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.