If Women Ruled the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

So I'm awful at summaries and coming up with plots and stuff so to make a long story short basically one day women control the world. I mean literally women control the world while men are treated as slaves/servants and to basic tasks. In the world there is a "queen" the ruler of the world as well as a "princess who is her younger sister. They rule the world and act as dictators. Men are either used as labor slaves doing basic tasks as it is common belief that men aren't good for anything but breeding and basic tasks, the lucky ones are the servants, only high ranking women have those though (in this RP only the queen and princess will) they are meant to care for the queen or princesses every need and are treated slightly better than the slaves.

All women would believe that men are trash (there wouldn't be any that think men being slaves is wrong). The roles for women would be queen, princess, and slaveowner. For men it would be either slave or servant.

So yeah comment if you are interested, if we get around 6 people I think we'll be good

Women already kind of rule the world. Well, parts of it at least. I'm going to have to say no on this one simply because of the fact that there isn't any magic and the second fact that I'd rather not play out the world's imminent fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.