~If we did a MIND&BODY swap...

I don't have anyone that I'd want to do a body swap with, and a mind swap is the equivalent of dying; possibly worse, since the old you would literally cease to exist as you knew it.

I just took a fun thing and thought it out way too far; sorry for that.

I'd like to body swap with a dog that lives a long time and that everyone loves.

EDIT: Oops, and I missed the part about the original body being safe and sound. Nevermind!

I don't have anyone that I'd want to do a body swap with, and a mind swap is the equivalent of dying; possibly worse, since the old you would literally cease to exist as you knew it.

I just took a fun thing and thought it out way too far; sorry for that.

I'd like to body swap with a dog that lives a long time and that everyone loves.

EDIT: Oops, and I missed the part about the original body being safe and sound. Nevermind!

Hahaha :P
But you gave me a whole new spin on the topic!

What if you had to swap, but you could would have to give your memories/body/self to become that other person~ ? Would you ?

Yes I do. Tell me :)
Alright, but I warned you.

If I could put myself in a different body I'd pick the body of an attractive hermaphrodite. That way I can properly experiment with both the male and female anatomies at once. (I'd experiment a lot)

I mean think about it: I could jerk off, pleasure a woman, and fondle boobs all I want. That and for once I'd look good kissing a woman. Plus this way I'd be able to experiment with my own sexuallity, since I'd probably be given a completely different set of turn ons because of the hormones.

I think the human race in general should have evolved to be hermaphroditic. No discrimination of sex and no gay marriage controversies. That and it'd give us a little more genetic variety.

Well you wanted to know. Sorry yet?

@Captain Nic~ I guess you could, then :P

@Quiet One: I see x) Yes, I'm sorry lol

If you only switched minds, would you still go along with your choice?

Isn't switching minds kind of the same thing as switching bodies? I mean, in the end one person's thoughts are in another person's head.

Oh, and this is the proper body/mind swap right? Not like cartoons where the person still has the same voice. That makes no sense! You're switching brains, not vocal cords.

Oh, and sorry about giving you an answer I know you didn't see coming. I did have a second choice, which was my girlfriend.

I'd switch minds with Sakura. Mostly because it'd be weird.

:P By switching minds, I meant just minds not bodies ~ the last question was mind&body swap xD

@Quiet One: Aww :3 Don't be sorry ;] I asked for it xD

@Roreh: LOL WEIRD ? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WEIRD ? I think it would be cool be Rorehniichan <3 HAHA

What if you could enter someone's mind and both of you could be in that mind at the same time (your original body is safe xD) ? Who would you pick, then~?

What if you could enter someone's mind and both of you could be in that mind at the same time (your original body is safe xD) ? Who would you pick, then~?

In that case, I'd probably go with my girlfriend. Reasons why are my own business. That might be just a little too personal.

I'd have to pick Putin.

I wanna be a russian badass.