2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
  7. No Preferences
Genres
fandom, supernatural, modern, a lot of genres
pls do not post. i'm basic at this so it's gonna look so bad.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam dictum cursus eros, id pretium dolor feugiat eget. Cras molestie, augue ut auctor accumsan, odio erat scelerisque elit, a commodo magna neque a quam. Morbi porta libero metus, vel pretium mauris elementum quis. Sed sodales risus at nulla luctus fringilla. Nulla facilisi. Donec ornare mattis turpis eget posuere. Phasellus nec tincidunt ipsum.

Phasellus nec eros felis. Proin ultrices nisl in mauris feugiat commodo. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. In vel ante leo. Aliquam erat volutpat. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nam at elementum tortor. Aenean sit amet fermentum elit. Aenean hendrerit nulla nec lacinia pharetra. Vestibulum a ante ac neque auctor imperdiet. Vestibulum scelerisque dolor vel ex iaculis suscipit. Sed ac sem a velit interdum euismod vel eget nulla.

• next

DO NOT POST HERE, SEND A MESSAGE OR VIA MY DISCORD (self n ego#0429). pls say who you are if you reach out via discord.

hello! my name is royal. i am a 21 year old gender apathetic person who go goes by any pronouns / they / ae / aether. i reside in california! i am currently in college to get my associates degree in nursing. i previously have gotten a certificate for being a medical assistant and need to get a license so i can work in the medical field. i have a love for writing, roleplay, music, and video games.

i have been roleplaying since i was nine years old (12 years now), however i have been on and off since 2019 because i am a college student. i also am getting a part time job set up for me through my college in the fall so it will be sporadic when i rp.

i consider myself advanced and i can write about 6-10 paragraphs on average and i have generally good grammar. i however roleplay / type in lowercase generally for the aesthetic and i'm afraid i'm not changing that. i tend to curse like a sailor and that also reflects in roleplaying.

i have a love for fancasting so i am more than willing to have a fancast if you would like to do irl fcs within fandoms!
  • next

my expectations are as follows:

communication: please for the LOVE OF GOD, read this whole thing. i am not going to repeat it. communication is a must! i hate being ghosted so much. it makes me very angry actually and it's happened before. if you are not interested just tell me. it's not hard to say you don't wanna continue.

faceclaims: i only do realistic faceclaims, plain and simple. i will make a rare exception for anime but i mainly fancast for the fandoms i'm in and use realistic faceclaims. don't like it? then don't message me <3.

post length + grammar: for the love of god, DO NOT POST ONE LINERS. god those are so annoying to me and drives me up the wall. i expect at least two paragraphs because i want something to work with. also please have readable grammar. i can't rp if i find something just a jumbled and garbled mess 🧍🏽‍♀️.

age req: you must be 18+, end of story. i am not going to get banned for doing shit with a minor.

triggers: if you have any trigger warnings, please tell me. i'm sick of being bitched at for the fact someone fails to tell me their trigger warnings after i have outright asked if they had triggers and only to be lied at with a no. just a simple list will even suffice.
  • next

i have a love for a lot of things but here are some things i love to include in my rps.

dark themes: i like exploring dark/gritty themes. anything you can think of, it will probably fall under the umbrella.

supernatural: sorry but you can't beat supernatural creatures. i have an array of them at this point and i love them all.

if there's others that's not listed, just ask!

my limits: furries/anthros, rape/non-con/dub-con, incest, bestiality, master/slave, adult/minor relationships

also if you want original rps, check out my plot storage
  • home

i have an array of fandoms so they will be just put in spoilers! the first spoiler will be my preferred fandom rps i would like to seek out! i am doubling friendly! i can do canon/oc or oc/oc

* = interest

- devil may cry *****
    - super smash bros *****
    - legend of zelda **** (preferably botw <3)
    - persona 5 ******
    - cooking companions ****
    - doki doki literature club ** (monika as a kpop idol? slay it)
    - jak and daxter ******
    - fire emblem: three houses ******* (post time skip is someone i need in my life)

angel beats
    a:tla/lok
    the disastrous life of saiki k. / saiki k. reawakend

supernatural (season 13)
    sherlock (bbc)
    south park (must be young adult to adult!)
    lucifer (netflix)
    teen titans (2003)

the wolf among us
    fire emblem (awakening/three houses/three hopes)
    super smash bros
    bayonetta
    devil may cry
    cuphead
    legend of zelda
    danganronpa
    ace attorney
    ratchet and clank
    persona 5
    cooking companions
    doki doki literature club
    tekken