IF ONLY OBAMA WOULD BLINK...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Corvus Corax, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Ray

"Oh look, it's day time." He smiled. "That was the joke beautiful." He kissed her again.

Jason

"Probably not." He pulled her closer again. "You don't need to put that back on yet." He smiled and kissed her back of her neck.

2. Ray

He chuckled. "I wouldn't go that far." He smiled at her.

Jason:

"Okay." He kissed her.

3. Blair

She rolled her eyes "Or Ill just knock you unconscious." She teased "Although that's not ethical."

Gwen

She kissed him back then hopped out of the bed to finish getting dressed

4. CONFUSION

5. If the american's don't get t, how am I supposed to understand?

6. THEY DON'T WATCH DR. WHO AND DON'T GET THE HORRIBLE JOKE. BOO AT YOU ALL!

7. (It's okay)

Blair

She hurried to the area where she had taken out the flames. She quickly sneaked in through the window and took a look around for anything suspicious. She wouldn't be surprised if this place was entirely wiped clean

8. I agree.

9. .......................I RESPOND WITH DARKY'S SIG
    [​IMG]

GAAAAAAAAAHHHH....​

10. Hunter

He raised an eyebrow and poked her nose.

Odin

He smiled. "Wherever you want."

11. Kk. Well then I suppose I can try and crank out some posts for my peeps. (though it'll be awkward to make Quinn have straight up amnesia about meeting Eve...unless...omg *struck with inspiration*. Nevermind, I got something.) It'll be more to get back into the swing of things, really.

12. BRITAINESE YOKELS

13. I GET THE JOKE!!!!!!!!!! AND DOCTOR WHO IS AWESOME!!!! it gives me something to do when i'm bored

14. Blair

"Your wife sounds like a smart lady." She commented to Dylan with a smile "They are probably right though. We need a social life or you can be like me. Rooms covered in crafts projects and computer codes all over my desktop."

15. tis true, tis very true

16. Quick use the power crystals to deactivate his hormones!

17. I got the joke just fine. >_>

18. Doctor Who is good.

:|

19. Blair

She nodded and kissed him back "I trust you Ray. I really do. I'll see you in a little, okay?" She kissed him again and hesitantly pulled away.