If life had achievements like a video game, what would be some of your weirdest achievements?

fatalrendezvous

Ever forward.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Life has this funny way of not really informing people when you accomplish something, whether that’s good or bad. YOU usually have to be the one that lets others know.

But let’s reverse it a little. If life had achievements you could track in your profile, what would be some of your weirdest, rarest, most unusual, or most random achievements?

I’ll give you a few of mine as examples:
- Tried to pet a stray dog and got bitten
- Eaten food that was still alive (in my case it was baby octopus)
- Got deported out of a country (Taiwan)

What are some of yours?

- Achieved 10ft air!
- Transported down a mountain in a stretcher.
- Changed your username.
- Collected 32 of the Danganronpa collectibles (of ∞).
- Chose the Psychology university route.
- Created a new recipe: flakey pastry steak pizza.

- Fall down or trip on every stair ever encountered at least once.
- Mistaken a dog for a rat.
- Speak more German than French while in (South of) France for a month.

- Blacked out drunk and woke up on bathroom floor
- Stupid decision: walking through pipe with hornet's nests
- Created chlorine gas by accident

Oh wow....

Prolific child producer 8th level
lived in 5 states in 6 months
spent 4 months in Canada
Spent 5 hours digging someone else's car out of the snow
Make a snow dragon 15 feet long
Cooked Thanksgiving dinner for 30 people (all my own kids, spouses and children)
Drove the wrong way down a one way street
Was blown off the road by 50 MPH wind burst, taking out a fire hydrant and a street light

Shot a fly off a rusty tin can with a BB gun (CO2 pistol)... shot was from the hip, hole in can where fly had once been. Best shot I've ever made.......

Hmmmm.... I'll go with:

-12 feet under ( Sat at the bottom of a 12 foot pool so long that I made my mom panic)
-Scooby Doo Addict ( Unlocked by Watching more Scooby doo than most)
-An Apple A Day.... Could kill you if it is in an open traffic. ( Pulled a friend back when he was kidding around in busy traffic)

Turning off a light switch with my feet

Who Nose This One? - Played the entirety of We Wish You A Merry Christmas on the recorder. With my nose.
Blade Doesn't Pay Taxes - Allergic...to the sun.
Free Fallin' - Jumped out of a paratrooper simulation tower at 14 years old, overcoming a terrible fear of heights.
The Foot Bone's Connected to the Skull Bone - Can press the bottom of my foot to my forehead. While standing.
Trashpanda Tamer - scolded a raccoon for hissing at me (when I took out the garbage at work the other night) and shamed his fuzzy ass right over the fence to the gas station.

Put the fear of God into a bully, and got to see him run... actually, had fun making all the bullies quake in fear. Once done, never saw them again.