Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wz0nTtvG9tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Because let's face it we all know the loli is so Koori, Maggie is the spaz, Ocha is the brain, Moonie is the geek, Sakura is the good girl, etc.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SinLWqqZK4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'M JUST SAYING.

If we were an animu, we'd be like season 4~where everything's getting stale.

just sayin'

That's just you, Fel.

That's just you.

SEASON ONE AND TWO WERE THE BEST THOUGH

Season three was the one where things got all weird and serious.

We're on season SEVEN! Even though we all cried and said goodbye at the end of season six, which was SUPPOSED to be the last season, we've been renewed! >w<

*Dances*

vlcsnap-168610.png

For Earth, and for Mankind, Daitarn 3 will crush the evil agenda of Captain Nic! If you do not fear the Sun's shine, then come at me!

I am the cat who lives in the soda machine and says he's God.

I want to be that brief second of Clint Eastwood that flashes on the screen and is then suddenly gone.

How do we explain the origins with Iwaku being a hack/dot(something like that)-fanforum?

Well if your an alien then I'm an elemental wolf -evil laughter-

I think I would be in season one or two. Iwaku was like, a few months old when I first came.

Then my character dies, and my ghost shows up and dies again, and then is reborn, sort of, we'll see.

So I'm a zombie.

Oh, but as a ghost, I aged.

So, I'm a zombie that still has... some... living cells left... I guess... Or nanobots.

I am a robot zombie.

/end scene

Am I the cross-dresser or the yaoi fanservice?