Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wz0nTtvG9tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Because let's face it we all know the loli is so Koori, Maggie is the spaz, Ocha is the brain, Moonie is the geek, Sakura is the good girl, etc.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SinLWqqZK4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'M JUST SAYING.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

If we were an animu, we'd be like season 4~where everything's getting stale.

just sayin'

P

Paorou-sama

That's just you, Fel.

That's just you.

SEASON ONE AND TWO WERE THE BEST THOUGH

P

Pirogeth

Season three was the one where things got all weird and serious.

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
We're on season SEVEN! Even though we all cried and said goodbye at the end of season six, which was SUPPOSED to be the last season, we've been renewed! >w<

*Dances*

C

Captain Nic

For Earth, and for Mankind, Daitarn 3 will crush the evil agenda of Captain Nic! If you do not fear the Sun's shine, then come at me!

C

Cosmic Orion

I want to be that brief second of Clint Eastwood that flashes on the screen and is then suddenly gone.

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
How do we explain the origins with Iwaku being a hack/dot(something like that)-fanforum?

I

Ike Sapphire

Well if your an alien then I'm an elemental wolf -evil laughter-

T

That One Wendu

I think I would be in season one or two. Iwaku was like, a few months old when I first came.

Then my character dies, and my ghost shows up and dies again, and then is reborn, sort of, we'll see.

So I'm a zombie.

Oh, but as a ghost, I aged.

So, I'm a zombie that still has... some... living cells left... I guess... Or nanobots.

I am a robot zombie.

/end scene

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Am I the cross-dresser or the yaoi fanservice?