If I'm Going to Commit I Better Stop Lurking Around

R

Rina

As the title says, it's probably time that I actually get something up here seeing that I made an account on Thursday but have been lurking around a few days prior to that seeing if Iwaku would be a good fit for me. Seeing that I've posted it here, I guess you passed my inspection!

What do you prefer to be called?
Seeing that my username is Kirra it's probably best to go with that but I'm pretty lax about things so as long as I know you are referring to me I'll probably answer to pretty much anything. Whether in jest or sincerity will solely depend on what you call me.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
The last time I checked I was female inside and out.

How old are you?
Strangely enough within this past year I've been asked if I was sixteen due to my appearance, mid-twenties due to the way I act and five years old by my close friends. Take your pick at any of those but my actual age is twenty one.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
If I been keeping track right, I've been roleplaying for a little over three years; all which have been RPG if anyone is interested.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Seeing that I'm usually picky about how a 1x1 partner and I mesh, I prefer group roleplays especially when there is a great dynamic between the characters as well as the roleplayers.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Puddles. Definitely puddles. I'm not one that likes to stay cooped up inside and will be out of the house rain, snow or shine as much as I can.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Actually it's a song that I've been working on this past week. It's still very rough with only the first two verses and the chorus but I'm hoping to get it done and ready to play by next month since it's a song dedicated to my boyfriend for our anniversary.

YAAAY We passed!

Welcome to the site Kirra!

Thank you! I have to say I enjoy reading your little grammar lesson in your signature. I've seen the first one before (or maybe a variant of it) but haven't seen the latter two. Thanks for the laugh.

You never realize how important word choice is until you're feeling someone's asshole. O__O

Reactions: Rina
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]*walks in and hands you a soda with flowers*Hello there. I am Hiroki Shoma. Welcome to Iwaku where insanity has no limits. I am glad you like Iwaku so far. *hands you a golden card with my name and Information on it* If you need a friend or just want to RP, let me know.tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bz0wvvzadv4scgk8gks40co0c_1280.gif [/BCOLOR]

Thank you for welcoming me Hiroki! I'll keep your offer in mind if I am in need of a roleplay. Haha, with quite a few already out there it might take me a bit to read through all the ones that interest me.

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles