If I were an alien, I'd probe you first.

C

chainmailbikini

Original poster
Earthlings:

I was told that, in order to validate my humanity, I had to post five times... So consider this number one. Hello! I am a writer by trade, but I'm a grammar Nazi on the side (gotta supplement my "income" somehow). Roleplaying is a great way to pass the time and stir my vast cauldron of creative muck. No, you can't taste it... it's poisonous. But I'll describe to you what it tastes like through my writing, which will be displayed soon enough. Thank you for your time.

Transmission Ended.

Well, hello there! We have another resident grammar nazi.
I'm glad you chose us, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I'm Celest. ^.^

You had me at "probe" :)

NO WAIT! I mean "alien"! ALIEN!

Please, refrain from probing me.
Thank you.

Hello there and welcome to Iwaku!
That's right, until you post five times, you're just a cute little pet with whom we can play.
Erm, kidding. Mostly.
I'm Kitti and it's lovely to meet you.

Since you're new here, and perhaps to help you boost that post count, I have some places that should help you get acquainted!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This is just scratching the surface of our site, but those are two of the most useful for roleplaying. You should certainly look around too, and see if anything else catches your fancy while you're at it!
If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

SCREW PROBING!

BACK IN MY DAY WE JUST SLICED THE HUMANS OPEN TO SEE WHAT WAS INSIDE THEM.

DAMN THOSE HUMAN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

I dun wanna be probed! D8 Oh gods! Oh gods!

Wait... do I get a sucker, afterwards?

Yes, you will get a sucker... but it's LIVER AND ONIONS flavoured! Mwahahahha

Nooo! ;__; That is the worst flavor...!

So wait... you'd probe all of us at the same time first? I'm not sure how I feel about being part of the crowd. D:

Welcome to Iwaku Biki. ;D

YAY we must be cousins or something :D I'm an alien to ^^
Actually an alien vampire, people don't like when I don't tell me the whole truth so I'm telling you now so you won't get angry later when you hear the other to ^^
Welcome to iwaku :D

Yes, you will get a sucker... but it's LIVER AND ONIONS flavoured! Mwahahahha

Welcome extraterrestrial being! I welcome you to Earth, a planet much unlike yours I bet.
Albeit we have little probe-welcoming vessels, I'm sure you're supply and shipment will be in order
-cough- if anything i'll help ya' -cough-

So yeah. Back to the quote.

I love liver & onion flavor <3!!
No, seriously I do.
I wonder why people don't like it?

Well, you could try probing me....But my butt is actually a portal to another world. So...Unless you feel the need to travel to an alternative world, I would highly recommend not going anywhere near it. K?

ALSO HIIII.

For God's sake! Stop using the word 'probe'! *slams the cellar door shut*