If I Had a Drink for Every Introduction...

F

Fiaryn

Original poster
Like many others I am back from a hiatus, in my case a lack of internet that started about six years ago. Even now, I'm posting from my mobile, as inconvenient as it can be (I just lost a much better drafted intro than this). At least it's something! One on one is easier both because of this and because that's where my comfort zone usually is. This comfort zone includes random introductions, creative challenges, imagination, and roleplaying experience which has dwelled in acting out female characters.
I could really go for anything low-key to get back into the swing of things, but would love to enjoy this as a place of creative collaboration, deep plot lines, and maybe even friendships as pen pals. If you feel persuaded by initiative, just inbox me in or out of character.
Best wishes!
~Fiaryn, Face, or whatever you come up with. L:

Hi Fiaryn! Welcome to the wonderful world of roleplaying on the internet! 8D

Welcome to Iwaku! You'll find all those things you are looking for here, and SO much more.

I'm October nice to meet you : )

Thanks! Nice to meet you both as well. I found the thread about the Meet and Greet thing, but where/what is the Conference Room? I'm kind of directionally challenged today xD