If I Fall Down ( OOC and Signups )

• Thread starter Brøken_Serenity
  • Start date
B

Brøken_Serenity

Original poster
If I Fall Down IC
What Happened First
The Grid dropped at 8:00, there was no wi-fi, cell service or electricity. Any serious bloggers were hitting their great grandmas connect-to-the-wall compuuters to get out the first news. At 8:30 the radio announced school was still in session and the buses would be there. At 9:30 the halls were full of pissed teenagers with their phone in their backpockets, purses, bags, boots or vagina lockers considering they didn't work anyways. At 10:30 bombs fell from the sky. At 12:30 anyone who'd decided to keep their cellphone not on them was missing. At 1:00 gases flooded Scylla and anyone who was over 27 went missing. At 2:30 fire rained down and anyone who was under 7 went missing. At 3:00 a voice came from nowhere but was clear for anyone to hear:
"Curiously, humanity will not end. But i've always wanted to see your reaction to an apocalypse."
What Happened Next
Over the span of 100 years the sadistic voice gave itself the name A. Some worshipped A, some feared A. Some wanted to beat the living shit out the bastard and see how he liked existing tied to another being- but that's a discussion for later. The 800 people left after the calamity that day went missing themselves then everyone was replaced back where they were in Scylla at 9:30. The original people who went missing forgot what happened but the 800 remembered. Scylla got the grid back but different. It now restricted you from leaving the country. The 800 reproduced but anytime they had a baby, 6 months later a baby dropped out like normal. Except they weren't. They had powers.

What Happens Now
In the year 2115 two groups arose. Colored, a faction of goverment where the people with powers work to destroy all others with powers to be granted riches and life as long as they never reproduce among eachother. (If a person with powers reproduces with a normal human then no powers are transferred to the child.) Then there are the Colourless, a group that exists to protect other people with powers and to stop the Colored generally. It's more of a dream they have to kill A, since nobody knows what or who he is. Only referred to as he because he refers to himself that way. But it's public knowledge all Colored claim to know A. This is actually true, A is the sadistic immortal president of Scylla right now. But nobody knows this, the Colored only know they recieve all-knowing notes and tips from him.
Colourless:
Facts
  • You only know A is a male but you all get the notion is human by how you sometimes can trick him
  • You are either a Full or Half, Full means you have full control of your powers and can act alone. Half means you rely on another being to be useful. For example a full that can use fire can just do it but a half that can use fire would have to be instructed to.
  • A half dies when their Master or Owner dies
  • Every colourless and colored has a skillset, usually more than one. These are random things they know and are good at without ever learning how. These are different than powers because they aren't magical. They're things like knowing how to use firearms or knowing how to escape any situation.
Colored:
Facts
  • You only know A is a male and is all knowing, you can get whatever notions about him you choose
  • You have to be a Full
    • Every colourless and colored has a skillset, usually more than one. These are random things they know and are good at without ever learning how. These are different than powers because they aren't magical. They're things like knowing how to use firearms or knowing how to escape any situation.
  • You generally dislike all Colourless or even hate them. A has mislead you to believe they are wicked people.
  • Generally you aren't as strong as Colourless but you get help from A which helps you keep up
Available Characters
Colourless
-The Leader- (Can have up to four powers and five skillsets)
-The Leaders Half :Akira Hiroshida:
-Member with bad temper- (Can have up to two powers and three skillsets)
-Member that is the newest- (Can have up to two powers and one skillset)
-Member that is related to member of Colored- (Can have up to two powers and two skillsets)
Colored
-The Leader- (Can have up to three powers and four skillsets)
-The Vice-Leader- (Can have up to two powers and three skillsets)
-Member that is related to member of Colourless- (Can have up to two powers and two skillsets)
-Member that's tech savvy- (Can have up to two powers and two skillsets)
-Member that left Colourless to be Colored- (Can have up to two powers and two skillsets)

Anyone can be someones half, halfs other than The Leaders Half, can have up to one power and one skillset. Unless of course you are Colored, then no halfs. After every spot is filled I'll accept random members of either group with up to two skillsets and two powers.
RULES:​
  1. Powers that are not allowed are: Necromancy, mind-reading, teleportation and anything Godmod. Make your power original.​
  2. Being a Half doesn't mean being that persons lover. You can have a romantic relationship with that person however but it isn't a neccessary​
  3. Feel free to start romantic relationships or have already established ones. Content that is explicit should just be a black-out or fade to black situation. If you want it then take it to messages.​
  4. I am A. Or better put i'll be controlling A. I'll also be throwing in random problems and situations. DO NOT DO THIS. You can do things that make sense in the story but don't throw in random situations like 'suddenly a fire starts in whatever room'.​
  5. Post at least once a week​
  6. I can and will move your character if you haven't posted for a while and your character is obstructing the story​
  7. I'm really trying to fill up space now to the number 10 because I'm OCP​
  8. You can use whatever picture you want but you must have one​
  9. Try to be realistic​
  10. If you've read the rules then smile, you are a good person. Someone should feed you dessert for this act.​
Nature-Beautiful-Japan.jpg
Character Sheet (decorate to your hearts content):

"Quote from your character"
Name:
Alias: (If you are a colored you go by the name of a Prime color if you're a colorless then a non-prime color)
Position: (Out of available characters which did you choose)
Personality:
History: (This is optional)
Full/Half ?:
Powers:
Skillsets:
Extra: (Whatever else you feel neccessary to let us know. Also if you don't have a picture somewhere in this yet then put it below this. Unless you want to put the picture somewhere else. Doesn't matter to me)

Last edited by a moderator: