5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
Watch this, and compare yourself to it.

Then realize that, no, you are not too nerdy. At least, 98% of you aren't too nerdy. :rotfl:

• Thank You
Reactions: Darog
That's... That's less Nerdy or more just...

This.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Philistone. lol The irony is real.

Also real Christians don't care if you're circumcised or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaah, Everythingisterrible: Reminding people of some of the most hillariously bad, and the frightening that existed in forgotten VHS Tapes.

I knew this would be good as soon as I saw everythingisterrible.com at the bottom. I laughed by ass off at the song at the end. "If the Klingon doesn't like it he can sit on a phaser! Sit on a phaser and diiiiiie!!!" They could have kicked up the nerd level a bit though, and done the Klingon-only scene in Klingon with subtitles. Just saying, they dropped the dropped the ball on that one.

Reactions: Brovo
I knew this would be good as soon as I saw everythingisterrible.com at the bottom. I laughed by ass off at the song at the end. "If the Klingon doesn't like it he can sit on a phaser! Sit on a phaser and diiiiiie!!!" They could have kicked up the nerd level a bit though, and done the Klingon-only scene in Klingon with subtitles. Just saying, they dropped the dropped the ball on that one.
They could have, but unfortunately they didn't. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.