If Classics Novels were Advertised Like Clickbait!

Elle Joyner

Moop.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
"Boy seeks adventure and treasure on the open sea! You won't believe what the ship's cook did!!"

How would YOUR favorite classic be advertised if it were a clickbait ad on Facebook?

Treasure Island

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
This prince's uncle killed his father. What he did in response? Broke my heart!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
The rules of Fight Club you've always wanted to know, but were too afraid to ask!

EDIT: Can we guess whether you're the best of times or worst of times ONLY from your choice of weather?

What this girl heard a supposed gentleman say at a party will SHOCK you but you won't believe what happens next! The reason why her sister left will make you cry and the town can't handle it.

For anyone curious, it's Pride and Prejudice

Last edited by a moderator:
Orphan boy punished for wanting more food. Is forced to run away but his new life will shock you.

• Love
Lolol these are amazing. I think I've guessed all of them. Not gonna lie... Almost thought Hamlet was Lion King lol

Despite their parents disapproval, these two young lovebirds will do anything to stay together! So Romantic!

[spoili]Romeo and Juliet[/spoili]

(just to add, this isn't my favourite... My fav was in the first post XD)

Last edited:
  • Love
Asian classics:
  • Sick, smart girl with a love for poetry discovers the hidden health benefits of incest?
  • Find hot singles near you - Teachings from a Buddhist monk who had his harem come to him!

Wizard splits his soul into pieces. You'll never believe where he hid #7!

Four kids walk through a wardrobe, what they found will break your heart.

• Love
This woman got a rich bachelor to fall in love with her even though she was plain! Matchmakers hate her!

Also sidenote: maybe everyone should put the actual title of the book in spoilers? Because I want to read them now LOL
and idk what they are...?

Jane Eyre

Last edited:
@Kuno Good idea :D I just put mine :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno
Man found slain on a train. You won't believe what investigator found.

Murder on the Orient Express

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie