If a movie were being made about your life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a toughie! Hmm... Maybe Parminder Nagra.

Bend-It-Like-Beckham-parminder-nagra-711686_500_283.jpg

Reactions: Kitti
I just had a philosophical moment while trying to answer myself where I realized that I kind of want the kind of life that I could cast Ryan Reynolds to play me.

I know the plot and story, but the actor? Hmmmm....

If I had free reign on this and the honors, I'd choose Will Yun Lee.

moon.jpg

8614f245ca59db84af10d0b2f31be3427b83e3095b68aebe215db1496b084e67.jpg

She has just the right style to pull off my sarcastic humor.

I think Alexandra Daddario could pull off a cutthroat, innocent looking woman.

162ef1b794.jpeg

Last edited:
I want Godfrey Gao so I can be portrayed as a damn hot Asian man.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
For me... Definitely Keith Powers
tumblr_nocy1tq8GI1uv0ukao4_500.jpg

or Shameik Moore
MV5BMjAwNDU2OTc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk0ODMyNDE@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Then again, I am pursuing acting... so why not just play myself XD

Current me? There's only one I can think of.

tumblr_mrh6z7xbGW1sxhto3o2_400.gif

Jon Simm.
His portrayal of the Master is too similar to how I tend to act when not being serious... Which is most of the time.

HOWEVER.

Given my history, and how Hollywood works. It'd likely be focusing on the whole 12 years in Autism Therapy bit.
In which case...

tumblr_m37miwpOiE1qa83duo1_r1_500.gif

Broccoli Cucumber

It's a bit hard to pinpoint an Actor who could do special needs/mental disorders well.
But Bumblebee Crackerjack has a good track record with Sherlock being a Sociopath and his performance in the Imitation Game.

Edit: But then again... I'd be a kid. Bramblepatch Honeeycatch is not a kid... But I don't know any kid actors that could work. :/

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Mel Gibson pre-Nutty Religious whacko persona, Anthony Hopkins, John Hurt, Meryl Streep or me.

Simon Pegg. Only Simon Pegg.

My life does not need a movie, it just needs a narrator. That narrator would be...Morgan Freeman.

I want every actor to switch off with every scene that I am in. So whenever the camera switches to look at someone else and then back the actor would switch to be someone else and as such, everyone in the world would be able to relate to my story. This includes the narrator's voice.

Not a single clue. I don't know if there's an actor that I passably resemble even.

Besides which...a movie about my life would be boring as shit.

Not a single clue. I don't know if there's an actor that I passably resemble even.

Besides which...a movie about my life would be boring as shit.
Kirk Douglas...

220px-KirkDouglasZubinMehtaMar11.jpg

I'm sorry but I couldn't find anyone older that is still alive that could properly portray the life of an old cow.

Leonardo DiCaprio.

However, I want all his lines to be dubbed in by the CinemaSins guy.

Ken Watanabe

Ken_facebook_profile.jpg

Or the late great Toshiro Mifune

tumblr_ma5huzvO8J1qd48zdo1_500.png

Because, yes kids, there was a time when Asian men were actually, y'know, big and manly. Like Gregory Peck.

And not, y'know, this skinny bishounen noodle people.

Willem Dafoe. No resemblance or anything, I just want any movie made about my life to be weird and enthralling and Willem Dafoe is the perfect lead for that kind of thing.

Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.