Idols on Ice - Frost Sirens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wolfsbane706
We seem to be missing the CS skeleton. >_>

@Vio
Get back in here! We made room for you!

What would I be? o-o

I had the idea of a mascot but...i dunno.
A fangirl that wants to be a Frost Siren but didn't get the memo during the first round of volunteering?

What would I be? o-o

I had the idea of a mascot but...i dunno.
You get to be the new girl who everybody hates cause you weren't a part of the original volunteer group. Just joined at the last minute and you're screwing up our routine cause you need to learn and you ask too many questions.

You get to be the new girl who everybody hates cause you weren't a part of the original volunteer group. Just joined at the last minute and you're screwing up our routine cause you need to learn and you ask too many questions.
These are only suggestions, mind. What you do in the end is up to you.

Time to call Trau Trau Producer or some shit I dunno I always wanted to do that

Vocals only like our usual Love Live!, iDOLM@STER(save for a certain spinoff lady) and Aikatsu, or added instruments like...

goddamnit what was that idol series that looks more like a band series called again...

Count on me.

Time to call Trau Trau Producer or some shit I dunno I always wanted to do that

Vocals only like our usual Love Live!, iDOLM@STER(save for a certain spinoff lady) and Aikatsu, or added instruments like...

goddamnit what was that idol series that looks more like a band series called again...

Count on me.
Vocals only. Skating, singing, and playing instruments is just too much required coordination.

• Love
Reactions: Crow
Still open?
At this point, I'm not quite certain. The RP seems to be in a state of flux at the moment and might be on the verge of crashing. However, if you're keen on joining, I'll happily stick you on a priority list if the RP does end up dying.

That is, the RP is already full for characters, but if we have to start over, you get first pick of joining before the interest check goes up again. Make sense?

Reactions: jiynkx
Status
Not open for further replies.