Idols on Ice: Frost Sirens sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Finally) Posted. If nothing else, no one could say Francine wasn't enthusiastic.

Reactions: xLarius
Just in case you couldn't tell from my post, I fully expect one or two of the girls to get "too cold" on the ice.

Just in case you couldn't tell from my post, I fully expect one or two of the girls to get "too cold" on the ice.
Aye aye, Francine is most likely going to be one of the ones that get surprised just how damn chilly the rink is when your not wearing a lot of protective gear.

Discussion time! Which character do you think is going to try and set themselves up as leader? Do you think they'll run into any friction from the other Sirens?

Discussion time! Which character do you think is going to try and set themselves up as leader? Do you think they'll run into any friction from the other Sirens?
Francine naturally gravitates to a kind of older sister role, but if any one pushed for the role of leadership they wouldn't find any objections from her. She would only speak out if she thought the current leader was mistreating any of the other members.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
[BCOLOR=transparent]Angel[/BCOLOR] or Fran.

Angel seems like the one to pull the reins, just being flirtatious and courageous.
Although I don't think she'd do it making the 'too much work' excuse.

Fran as listed above is the older sister type, although physically wouldn't know where to go.

• Useful
Fran strikes me as the type to share a blanket with one of the other girls while Akita seems the type to blunder through a relationship completely by accident.

I'm going to say that it's either Angel or Fran that might set themselves as leader. Angel being the kind-of bossy leader, and would probably try to make sure she keeps being the center of the crowd attention in their performance. While Fran would be like the older sister kind who's being nice to pretty much everyone.

• Useful
@xLarius
@LowDefinition
@TragicTrees

Are any of you going to post? I understand if you're busy, but to be frank, if you're really that busy as to be unable to post at least once a week, you probably shouldn't be RPing actively. Let me know if I should kill the RP here, too.

@xLarius
@LowDefinition
@TragicTrees

Are any of you going to post? I understand if you're busy, but to be frank, if you're really that busy as to be unable to post at least once a week, you probably shouldn't be RPing actively. Let me know if I should kill the RP here, too.
Oh shit! So sorry. I'll get up a post soon, and, while this isn't an excuse, it didn't send me notifications about this. Sorry again. I'll hopefully get something up tomorrow.

• Thank You
I think with midterms wrapping up today I can get back to posting, so sorry about the inactivity though

• Thank You
Oh shit! So sorry. I'll get up a post soon, and, while this isn't an excuse, it didn't send me notifications about this. Sorry again. I'll hopefully get something up tomorrow.
I'm gonna start tagging you every time I do an activity check lol.

I'm gonna start tagging you every time I do an activity check lol.
Thanks haha
Not exactly sure why it didn't message me about it but w/ever I'm here now

• Thank You
I'd appreciate it if you guys could get some posts up this week.
I may have to post every sunday. If I don't post this sunday, I may have to drop out.
Unforeseen circumstances arose, unfortunately, and I've been stuck somewhere helping out til almost 10:00 at night every day. Sorry again!!!

• Useful
I may have to post every sunday. If I don't post this sunday, I may have to drop out.
Unforeseen circumstances arose, unfortunately, and I've been stuck somewhere helping out til almost 10:00 at night every day. Sorry again!!!
Here's hoping you can post, then!

Status
Not open for further replies.